[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NON-VIRGINS CANT BE DEPRESSED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1487427936232.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487427936232.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
If you are not a virgin you cant be depressed.

You are:
confident enough,
respected enough,
beautifull enough,
interesting enough
mentall-stable enough
funny enough

to get unconditional sex and love.

you have a GREAT LIFE! and you are CAPABLE of living. Yes you can be sad sometimes because your cat died or something like that but you can never experience constant hopelessness.

You cant have suicidal thoughts because YOU CAN LIVE. Your probles are just TEMPORARY.

prove me wrong
>>
is this what you actually believe or is this some elaborate ruse to trick me into replying ?
>>
>>38109130
it is provoking but yes it is actually what i believe
>>
>>38108965

Unless they lost their virginity to a hooker.
>>
>>38108965

>implying you can't lose such skills later in life because of stupid decisions or mental illness.

I'll admit I was normie when I was younger, but now I can barley look another person in the eye.

And at least you don't truly know what you're missing out on.
I know how amazing it is to feel a girls warm touch, and to hear her say I love you.
But that was 7 years ago, and the memory becomes more fuzzy by the day.

So don't fucking call me a normie you cunt.
>>
>>38109143
you know what I believe? there will come a time after you lose your virginity that you realize that your life is exactly the same and is still totally fucking shit.

I wish that I could see that look on your face when it happens.
>>
>go to skatepark in 10th grade
>meet skater slut
>have sex in the woods near skate park
>get in relationship with said skater slut because i thought sex was something only romantically involved people did
>gets cheated on multiple times through out 9 months
>had sex and am still depressed and with even bigger abandonment issues than before
>stay quiet through out rest of highschool
>lose all friends
>still depressed
>hate my life and anything centered around it

Seems you are mistaken. Sex doesnt make someone less prone to being depressed. You are just a bitter,lonely faggot who is mad he cant even hook up once in his life. And yeah,i posted this on my phone. What are you going to do about it.
>>
>>38109143
You know anon, I don't want to tell you that you are foolish for believing such things, but I really would be glad for you if you could take a step back.
It is great to have opinions, but it is also great to look at reality and to accept it for what it is.
As paradoxal as it is, taking a step back will help you advance most of the time. Please take the time to do so. You won't need long, just five minutes is long enough. Just try to separate what truly matters and what doesn't.
If sex is your objective, godspeed, I am sure you can make it, no matter how much of a cripple you are.

I don't know you, but I wish you the best anon.
>>
>>38108965
>had sex with 43 girls from ages 17-24
>two LTRs
>now 26 y/o

My experiences have given me a massive reservoir of narcissistic self-love, which keeps me psychologically bouyant. However, having a worthless degree, student debt, underemployment, and the shame is pretty weighty. That being said, you need a mission in life. Even if its just an endless serious of small accomplishments and goals. Women cannot be your mission.

Furthermore, I've realized that women truly only "love" you if you're "winning" in life. Until they hit the wall, they will easily drop you if you start being a complacent stagnating faggot. Its not worth it IMO. I'd rather just fuck hookers. Women are ultimately a nuisance, and anybody who thinks otherwise hasn't experienced being fucked over or dealing with a gf for 1+ years.
>>
File: 1334835603108.gif (32KB, 810x800px) Image search: [Google]
1334835603108.gif
32KB, 810x800px
The truth is non-virgins can get depressed, which if you are virgin should make it even worse.

You think being able to get sex would cure your depression, but in fact you are so deep in the hole that even if you accomplished that you would still be far away from normalcy.
>>
>>38109316
sounds hot fellow sk8tr bro
>>
>>38109363
it is not about the act itself ! its not about getting my dick wet.

its about being able to
>>
>>38109413
1) What is my problem ?
2) What can I do to fix it ?
>>
>>38108965
>unconditional sex and love
But money. And shit like status, security, or anything else someone might want to acquire.
>>
>>38109404
It was. Everyday for those 9 months i would do skatershit with my friends and before my dad picked me up me and her would go off somewhere and fuck. I eventually worked my way to having sex at her house. I miss highschool. Hell i wish i even knew how to skateboard again.
>>
>>38108965
There is no such thing as unconditional sex and love.

All that shit is contingent brah
>>
I had sex twice. Both times were terrible, disgusting procedures. I really regret it.
>>
>>38108965
i don't get unconditional sex and love, never had. In fact i haven't had any in the last three years or so. But that's besides the point. Who would i trust to get a diagnose from? a virgin poster from le mythical meme site? or a professional who studied mental health?
>>
>>38109550
you can pick it back up. i was avidly skating 12-21 years of age. I started skating intermittently (im 26 now). I can still tre flip, s/w 180 flip, stuff like that. I just can't imagine trying to do shit down a 10 stair anymore. I'd break.
>>
Me losing my virginity is the reason I'm depressed
>>
>>38108965
You're a retarded edgy underage faggot.

You think that men who have their wives cheat on them and steal half of their posessions are confident and happy?

And how many men have cheating whore gfs who party without them and get dicked in the club?
>>
>>38109788
yes they are confident, otherwise they wouldnt get a GF/wife

they are temporary unhappy. they can just take medication and be happy again.

>>38109434

what do you do about things you cant fix ?
>>
File: 1496535429472.jpg (68KB, 659x525px) Image search: [Google]
1496535429472.jpg
68KB, 659x525px
>If you are not a virgin you cant be depressed.

That statement is empirically false. Therefore, your opinion is shit. It's no wonder your life is so miserable if you're this much of a brainlet.
>>
>>38108965
I lost my virginity to some random girl I met on a bus in college. I still feel really depressed lololololol.
>>
I hate to say, but I don't think this is true. I had a few chances to lose it when I was in school, and would have if I was slightly less autistic. But now I haven't even talked to a girl in years. But yeah the normies who come here and complain about only getting laid a few times a year need to fuck off.
>>
>>38110024
My other sexual experiences are also weird. I made out with my friends ex girl friend and stayed the night at her apartment. I also got a blowjob from a 35 year old boy scout mom.
>>
>>38110070
>bj from 35 y/o mom
lets get a greentext for that one pal.
>>
>>38110134
Nanana told my friend about that shit. He might find out cuz he browses this shithole from time to time.
>>
>>38109741
When i get the money for a new board i will probably end up doing it again. I never did that stupid shit like grinding down rails and breaking my testicles and i dont think i will partake in said trend.
>>
People can be non-virgins and still be depressed. It doesn't automatically mean that once you have sex, everything will become available to you in an instant.
>>
>>38110221
What are the chances he'll find out?
>>
File: Pepe.png (77KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.png
77KB, 225x225px
SINCE WHEN DID /R9K/ TURN INTO FUCKING /SOC/ 2.0, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU NORMIES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.