[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

as a slav female i can't imagine dating a non-slav. all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_5432.jpg (23KB, 220x296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5432.jpg
23KB, 220x296px
as a slav female i can't imagine dating a non-slav. all slavs are so fucked mentally that it just doesn't make sense to date anyone else. i have a theory all slavs have some form of special connection. that and slav guys are objectively the most attractive sooo jot that down
>>
>>38108955
>as a slav female i can't imagine dating a non-slav. all slavs are so fucked mentally that it just doesn't make sense to date anyone else. i have a theory all slavs have some form of special connection. that and slav guys are objectively the most attractive sooo jot that down

Marry me please post contact
>>
>georgian
>slav
>>
>>38108955
non-slavs are usually more feminine.
>>
>Slavic men
>Bald
>Ugly
>Dumb as bricks

Honestly theyre the worst examples of the male species
>>
>>38108973
im doxxed on here so post your's pls
>>
Slavs have the ugliest men and the most beautiful women
>>
>>38109011
talking about first generation sorta kinda westernized slav men obvsly
>>
>>38108955
slav women are incapable of genuinely loving others, are only truly interested in themselves and self gain, and do nothing but drain the energy of those around them.

That's why slav countries are shit and slav men are worse.
>>
>Implying Dzhugashvili was Slavic
Off yourself.
>>
>>38109011
>bald
i either like rly thick shaggy hair on guys or completely bald
no in between
slav dudes are perfect my guy
>>
>>38109042
men are worse in relation to women literally everywhere tho
>>
>>38109011
Mate I'm both smarter and better looking than your sorry ass.
>>
>>38109092
What do women provide ever besides comfort, and children? They're often worse at everything in contrast to men, so not sure what you're thinking.
>>
File: DtZhozyvpFQ.jpg (432KB, 962x773px) Image search: [Google]
DtZhozyvpFQ.jpg
432KB, 962x773px
OP please date me
>>
>>38109042
My grandmother raised some 4 generations and is still going strong, more selfless and hardworking than you will ever be.
My mom and dad are also textbook good people, you entire post is just stupid american memes because you can't understand that that's all a stupid rich foreigner is going to attract.
>>
>>38109133
without regard to this thread im a communist so pls don't bring this complementarian shit to this thread. jus tryna express my appreciation. thx
>>
>>38109112

im sure you are ivan, why dont you go back to cleaning my toilets and talking about the hussars
>>
>>38109146
post contact info :^)))/)/)))
originally
>>
>>38109202
>shittalk slavs
>russian and pole immigrant memes
every time
>>
>>38109228
o ya spealking of that
poles aren't slavs
don't post in this thread tryna fucc if ur a pole
>>
>>38109242
I'm neither, it just makes westerners look like morons when they spout some superficial memes about slavs thinking they know jack shit about their culture.
Could you find someone in a track suit that that's bald and thinks he is hot shit? Probably. Will most normal people want to associate with that person? Probably not
>>
File: 170px-Stalin_1894.jpg (8KB, 170x250px) Image search: [Google]
170px-Stalin_1894.jpg
8KB, 170x250px
>>38109015
I'm not actually slavic but I look kinda like young Stalin can you be my gf pls
>>
>>38109329
yeah it wasn't directed at you dw
>>38109338
did you not read my actual post,, physical appearance is the least of my concerns but it's definitely a plus
>>
>>38109092
fuck off, Stacy
>jaja original post
>>
File: IMG_5435.jpg (283KB, 1000x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5435.jpg
283KB, 1000x792px
>>38109465
stay originally mad anon
>>
File: 20170702_175707.png (1MB, 983x1708px) Image search: [Google]
20170702_175707.png
1MB, 983x1708px
>>38108955
Ayyyy hmu
>>
>>38109329
I wonder why would you choose to identify as "Slav" rather than your nationality (as we all normally do) or "European" if you are into this sort of shit. You are only calling Slav memes upon yourself.
>>
>>38109154
4 generations? Wtf
>>
>>38109552
please stop bringing white nationalist shit onto this thread
>>38109538
S M U G
>>
>>38109562
slavs have kids like crazy
my parents moved here in 1991
had there first kid (my brother) at 18
they're 54 now
>>
>>38109620
*their
fuck im retarded
>>
>>38109562
her children, her daughters child, her son's children, the child of her daughters child
it's assisting more than anything but it's still a shitload of work year-round
>>38109552
Well it is a 'slav' thread? Sure I would rather use slavic but english is tarded and both sound equally stupid, bringing nationality onto the table just invites dumb memes from dumb memers, they can bash you without giving away any info about themselves, which is why the flags for everyone exist on /pol/ and are not needed here
>>
>>38108955
Stalin was not a slav tho, he was Caucasian/Georgian
>>
>>38109620
fuck off retard, here is the explanation >>38109677
And slavs have abysmal birthrates, soon europe will be overrun with muslims that outbreed everyone
>>
>>38109026
As long as Arabs exist, this statement is false
>>
File: looking-at-you.jpg (126KB, 1000x1481px) Image search: [Google]
looking-at-you.jpg
126KB, 1000x1481px
>>38108955
Don't believe this shit anon.
I am slav and I hate my nationality, with this imbecilic facial features. I would born jew, not lazy vodka-addicted brainlet.
>>
>>38109705
He was a jew.

God i hate slavaboos. As a slav i hate myself and the retarded squat memes
>>
As a Serbian female I depise Slav men with all my heart. They have the emotional maturity of a 5 year old. Their macho upbringing killed every last bit of empathy and compassion and now they're stuck in the stage of preconventional morality where their main goal in life is to talk about cars, bimboified celebrity whores, soccer, betting and getting easy fucks in clubs while listening to turbo folk or embarrassingly shitty EDM.

Completely incapable of abstract thought, Slav men are anti-intellectual philistines who think that everything that is beyond their comprehension (which coincidentally happens to be a lot of things) is pretentious. They're loud, obnoxious and have no manners and they're proud of it and they even dare to make fun of men who are actually polite, well-dressed and have interests that go beyond rushing B in CS:GO and blejanje sa bracom.

They don't appreciate aesthetic things, they don't enjoy art and they don't read. If you have to talk to a Slav man, deal with the fact that there's no depth to be found. If I were a masochist, I'd probably jerk off to the thought of talking to one of these braindead animals because yes, that's exactly how painful it is.
>>
>>38109797
probably bcs ur a serb
>>
>>38109797
You disgust me, did it ever occur to you that there are people like you in this country?
But you focus on all the bullshit, I hate it too, but I don't pretend everyone is the same, that would be narrow-minded.
t. Serb male, natural and talented artist
>>
>>38109797
There is literally nothing wrong with Turbo-folk.
>>
>>38109733
His parents were Christians and he nearly became a priest before he fedora'd with communism

The worse slavaboo meme is that slavs are pious christians instead of a bunch of Westernized degenerates.

Like Serbia just elected its first lesbian prime minister and most slavs jerk off to MLP
>>
>>38109797
I have read a couple history books and i can appreciate art. I am only "anti intellectual" because i hate modern "intellectuals".

I am a fan of the Emperor Titus and the law under which a husband could slay his whore wife.
>>
>>38109026
t. poo in a loo
>>
>>38109797
>They don't appreciate aesthetic things, they don't enjoy art and they don't read
Because they're masculine and not feminine. What you're looking for is a male friend and not a lover.
>>
>>38109871
Because jews never pretended to be christian to avoid persecution.
>>
>>38109797
Most men are like that tho, outside of betafied Swedes.

Third worlders tend to have the most plebe aesthetic tastes simply because they want everyone to know they have expensive, rather than refined, tastes compared to their poor neighbors.

Slavgirls like those kind of guys anyways

Abandoning communism was a mistake
>>
>>38109727
true

>>38109882
I'm slav actually
>>
File: 1485464488637.jpg (76KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
1485464488637.jpg
76KB, 653x590px
>>38109797
>Serbian
poor thing
>>
>>38109885
dumbass, every society is filled with every type of person, did you really go through life thinking your jolly ol' land was the only fucking place where all sorts of people could be found?
The stereotypes she spews are that of a shut-in. Like she would know what everyone in the country is like
>>
>>38109882
Indians, at least Punjabis, also tend to have really hot girls but ugly guys

Arabs, especially Syrians/Lebanese take the cake in beauty dimorphism
>>
>>38109881
>I am a fan of the Emperor Titus and the law under which a husband could slay his whore wife.
r u muslim?
>>
>>38109918
>Third worlders tend to have the most plebe aesthetic tastes simply because they want everyone to know they have expensive, rather than refined, tastes compared to their poor neighbors.
This entire implication is fucked, only someone that has never set foot in this country could make such a retarded statement about it, there are plenty of normal people to be found in Serbia
>>
>>38109797
as a Serbian male, pls b my gf.
>>
>>38109971
No i am an atheist conservative.
>>
>>38108955
What if I'm an Irish/north slav mutt?
>>
>>38110028
pure slavs only pls and thank
>>
File: 1499013432180s.jpg (2KB, 76x125px) Image search: [Google]
1499013432180s.jpg
2KB, 76x125px
>>38108955
>georgian
>slav
>what did the dumb stacy mean by this?
>>
File: IMG_1898.jpg (43KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1898.jpg
43KB, 640x619px
>>38108955
Southern Slav male here, I fucking hate "my people", ugly language, shitty food, shitty people.
>>
>>38109856
>I don't pretend everyone is the same,
Fair point, amigo. Not everyone, just 99% of Serbs.
Woah, this sure as heck changes everything! Just deal with the fact that we have no culture and that we are doing absolutely nothing to change it because we are too stuck up our own ass to realize that. We have no great visionaries, we have no plans for the future and we constantly tolerate shit-tier metanarratives that we don't even believe in because we are too apathetic to grow a fucking spine. Serbian dream is moving to Germany, getting hired as a janitor and making fun of your neighbour because your wage is still bigger than his. I genuinely can't wait to see how historians will describe this period of our history. If depression was a country it would look like Serbia.
>natural and talented artist
Lul.
>>38109870
No.
>>38109885
>Because they're masculine and not feminine.
How primitive of you.
>>
>>38110066
it's not that DEEEPPPP the ussr's just the first thing i thought of
>>
File: 1491840874328.jpg (81KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1491840874328.jpg
81KB, 680x680px
>>38109797
>female
that explains a lot

following your logic every serb is a war criminal
>>
>>38110049
But I live in a 1st world country now and not shithole Russia
>>
File: IMG_5443.jpg (133KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5443.jpg
133KB, 420x315px
This is what 10/10 Slav "men" look like.
>>
>>38110012
>i am an atheist conservative
*tips ushanka*
>>
>>38110125
They don't squat on heels, not 10/10
>>
>>38110120
what does that have to do with it
>>38110125
yeah exactly
>>
>>38110145
It has everything to do with it, idiot.

I'm living the Russian dream aka not living in Russia
>>
>>38110104
Oh, excelent argument there. I'm sure you're a very smart individual. I can't even imagine what kind of superior intellect it takes to digest all these redpills from /pol/ and then shit them out at such an accelerated and uncontrollable pace. I'm stunned, really.

But hey, I don't remember mentioning any war criminals and no, one generalization doesn't necessarily lead to another, completely unrelated generalization. What's next, strawmen?
>>
>>38110096
>Lul.
Like I'm out to prove myself to some random cunt
>Not everyone, just 99% of Serbs.
Stop fucking spewing bullshit, I have an entire circle of friends that proves your ramblings about serb men being philistines is bullshit.
No shit you only notice the brutes they're the ones getting all the action so they're gonna be the ones going out the most.
We have plenty of culture, it's the over-arching european mindset same as the west, only with less money, we are still just as civilized.
And your political ideas about us becoming bigshots are just wishful thinking, most countries in the world have turned to pawns, you think we would be any different with all the shit that went down in the last few decades? It's a miracle things are as good as they are now considering how hard americunts, brits, french fries and just about every other type of cunt out there have been working their collective asses off out to sabotage our nation
>>
>>38110234
Not him, you sound mean but nice move to Canada and be my gf.

Also jebem ti u-usta
>>
rusnya na butilky
>>
>>38110255
>I have an entire circle of friends that proves your ramblings about serb men being philistines is bullshit.
Hmm... Your anecdotal evidence vs my generalization. Not sure which one I value more.
>We have plenty of culture
We don't have any non-mainstream music scenes, our museums don't work, we have very few artists and authors that are worth paying attention to, our education is a mess (although I do admit it could be worse).
>it's the over-arching european mindset same as the west
Is that supposed to be a good thing?
>And your political ideas about us becoming bigshots are just wishful thinking
I never mentioned anything about us becoming bigshots. Having a non-corrupt government and getting your shit together is not the same as Dusan's empire v.2.
>>38110265
>Canada
No thanks. I'm sure you're a lovely person, though.
>>
Rape rape rape
>female opinion
Rape rape rape
>>
>>38109797
Hun the problem here isn't that you and they are Slavic but that you're all working class.

You're stuck in a social circle made up of plebs and philistines like you complain.

If you studied well in school you'd be in a good job getting to know the decent cuts of society but you clearly haven't and are now stuck with your hometown idiots :^ )
>>
>>38110463
>anecdotal
>male that has lived his entire life in Serbia shares his opinion on his peers
>anecdotal
your perspective is fucked because you're not one of us, and I don't really give a shit if you change it since it's obvious you're just bitter your little prince hasn't come along while you just sit there, waiting.
Most of our museums work, education is more than fine, and since it's better than american education, then shouldn't that count as good enough?
And music/authors/pop culture, that shit got absorbed by globalism everywhere, poor countries riddled with problems just don't produce that stuff, it's been less than 20 years since our last major crisis and you're whining about the finer things already?
>Is that supposed to be a good thing?
As opposed to what? You would rather we adopt the chinese, or maybe the indian mindset? European mindset is the best there is
And we are getting our shit together, we just got a high ranking lesbian pawn which was a move to virtue signal the west, she is completely controlled by the president, and serves as a political tool for us to get ahead in this bullshit progressive game, sounds like we are finally starting to play the game again.
And corruption and thievery you will find is just as present in both sexes, it's funny how you bring this up yet the number of useless women playing pr in serbia or just spreading legs for positions is insane
>>
>>38109797
Ae do mora susjedo.
>t. Puljanin
>>
>>38109011
>>38109112
go back to >>>/int/ fags
>>
>>38110083
How far south are speaking?
>>
if
>my wife was a slav
means anything to you
hey
>>
>>38110681
>If you studied well in school you'd be in a good job getting to know the decent cuts of society but you clearly haven't and are now stuck with your hometown idiots
Well, you see, anon, I am in the only decent university in Serbia and I'm studying architecture, which only solidified my belief that Serbs are sheeple who only follow trends but don't start them.
>>38110701
>>anecdotal
Yes, it is anecdotal evidence. Are you sure you know what anecdotal evidence is?
>>male that has lived his entire life in Serbia shares his opinion on his peers
Your point? I live in Serbia too.
>Most of our museums work, education is more than fine, and since it's better than american education, then shouldn't that count as good enough?
God no. Our education is focused on memorizing (relatively) useless trivia instead of teaching kids how to actually think. But hey, I guess it's fine as long as kids get those jobs, even though they dint understand what's going on around them. No logic or critical thinking to be found.
>poor countries riddled with problems just don't produce that stuff
Au contraire, troubled countries often produce some really good music. It's just that we are too busy listening to Ceca and Stoja to actually give it a try.
>As opposed to what?
You see, anon, if we actually had some real culture we wouldn't have to blindly follow Western, (or any other) trends. But like I said, we don't have any great visionaries or enthusiasts or just people who want to change things in general.
>European mindset is the best there is
Oh God, you're not a globalist, are you? Geez, and I was so close to liking you because of your undying optimism.
>we just got a high ranking lesbian pawn which was a move to virtue signal the west
Man, I'm so fucking DELIGHTED that we are that good at licking shitstained asses of our European post-neocolonist overlords.
>And corruption and thievery you will find is just as present in both sexes
I don't remember mentioning sexes.
>>
>>38111021
Ivona?
takodje
>implicirajuci da je arhitektonski jedan dobar faks
geg
>>
>>38108955
>iranian outcast jew
>slav
>>
>>38109146
ayy lmao

Wherever I am I must also squat.
>>
>>38111089
>Ivona?
Nope
>>implicirajuci da je arhitektonski jedan dobar faks
Srecom po mene, ja sam rekla jedini dobar univerzitet, a ne jedini dobra faks. Razumevanje teksta na nivou, pripreme za onaj prijemni za srednju su se zaista isplatile na kraju.
>>
ustase i cetnici hehe am I right
>>
>>38111021
Architecture is a meme degree
>>
>>38111216
Tako je bre!
>>
>>38111138
koje si godiste ti onda?
Imao sam 2.5 boda, a i zar je bitno, lepa nasa srpska jezika.
>>
>>38111239
Shut up, you dummy, you're hurting my feelings.
Seriously though, my actual goal is to make vidya with a group of somewhat close friends. Architecture is useful for level design but it's mostly a backup plan.
>>
>>38111021
If you were to do an actual study, and say, talk to a few good men here for that study, almost all would share my opinion, my point is that it does not matter if you live in Serbia, you are not a man and men do not treat you the same as their friends, you will never understand and you are an outsider, most of them probably see you as nothing more than a (sexual) target, and if you don't talk much, many of them probably consider you dumb as well.
You're just dissing education in general now, Serbia is hardly the place for the next enlightenment in education to start now
Troubled countries don't produce shit, you're probably talking about poor countries that also happen to be major cultural hot spots because of tourism.
We are not following the west, our mindset was always and always will be European, that means empathy, freedom, understanding, etc. Something you would not find in India or China or Japan, which is why I'm wondering why you think the European identity is bad?
Globalism was always inevitable, as was the way it is now used to control the masses, more bad than good, so no I am not.
I'll admit I went off point with corruption and sexes, that is not something to be fixed over night, and your first post was man-hating and painting a bad picture of us for all these wonderful foreigners here to build on their preconceived notions.
>>
>>38109797
ayy girl, croatbro here let's have a forbidden national relationship.
we'll watch some Tarkovsky films, talk about Franz Kafka, listen to Radiohead and passionately hate on Dubioza Kolektiv together
>>
>>38109797
>serbian female

filofaks ckaku koja je juce skinula martinke detected
>>
>>38111292
And you can't find anyone normal in your group of vidya friends?

You know usually people who complain about people being awful still know plenty of great friends they like but somehow overlook their existence when they're caught up in their rant. Why are you still bitter about all the car-obsessed retards you met in highschool?

Also is Vitalik Buterin the peak slavic man? Educated, smart, successful, and has an IQ of 325
>>
bjezi odavde dzukelo jedna ovo je moj board ne za tamo neke fakultetske p*dere koji se pretvaraju da su zensko
>>
>>38109797
kolko je reko veterinar da imas kila kad su te bazdarili
>>
>>38111351
>Vitalik Buterin
Sounds like a dirty foreigner, no slav of mine would have a name like that, into the sea with him, I say.
>>
>>38111400
I think you're mistaken there Miss, how is that a remotely foreign name
>>
>>38111423
I'm not her, the joke is that she is Serbian and that name sound fucking swedish or something, fuck knows what kind of backwater slav that guy is
>>
>>38111292
>make vidya with agroup of somewhat close friends

U Srbiji? Jel imas tim?
>>
>>38111449
>Vitalik
>surname that ends in -in
It's a peak Russian name
>>
>>38111453
To sam i ja mislio radit, al ne samo da nemam tim, nemam ni jednog prijatelja. Tolko od toga.
>>
File: AAAAAA.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAA.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>38108955
>Tfw I'll never get a qt slavic waifu
>>
mimo is that you you fuck
>>
>>38109797

Interesting post, because I am a Croatian guy (living abroad, ofc). I have a circle of well-off young professional Serbian friends that I regularly socialize with, they are all engineers or doctors. I myself am a banker.

Your problem isn't really that Serbian men are an issue. Most of the Serbian men in my group are pretty cultured and they all have Serbian gfs. Your problem is probably you. Why would an interesting, well-off guy go after you if he can meet a girl that has a similar level of education and culture?

You're really no better. You are yet another example of the classic Serbian (and even broader Slavic) condition of relentlessly complaining about the present but never doing anything about it. You bounce back and forth between populist politicians yet you'll never vote for a western-style economics-heavy reformer because your national sensibilities are based on outrage and not pragmatism. You have anger but no facts. And a culture of anger, which you are contributing to, creates people that are insecure and afraid of change.

So tl;dr, stop fucking complaining. One day, some big beautiful neoliberal man is going to take control of Serbia, leverage its lithium resources and integrate wholly with the EU, because that IS the way forward. Until then, why don't you try to help him by doing something useful, instead of going on the internet and complaining? Go start a student movement. Go campaign for gay rights, or for Europe.

t. totalnjo ozbiljan srbin iz dijaspore kome se smucilo vise srbi koj se zale o srbiju bez ista da rade po tome
>>
>>38111302
>If you were to do an actual study, and say, talk to a few good men here for that study, almost all would share my opinion,
You are uninformed because my unnamed sourse says so! Well ya know what, my unnamed source doesn't agree with you either.
>my point is that it does not matter if you live in Serbia, you are not a man and men do not treat you the same as their friends, you will never understand and you are an outsider, most of them probably see you as nothing[...]
See, that's funny, because my generalization applies to women as well (minus the macho part, obviously). On top of that, most if my friends are men that I've known for 10+ years who are like brothers to me. And yes, they are quite exceptional.
>You're just dissing education in general now
Oh, do you want me to criticize specific aspects of it? Because I can do that too.
>Troubled countries don't produce shit, you're probably talking about poor countries that also happen to be major cultural hot spots because of tourism.
Kek. You don't know much about music, then.
>We are not following the west, our mindset was always and always will be European, that means empathy, freedom, understanding, etc.
Funny how you're stating that as a fact, because ironically I think the exact opposite.
>why you think the European identity is bad?
To be fair, though, I thought you're talking about >current< European mentality.
>Globalism was always inevitable
Not yet, though. The main reason why EU is such a wreck is because only few countries really profit from it. And why is that happening? Because there's a huge cultural, economical, fiscal etc difference among EU countries. That same difference will make subtle exploatation of less developed countries rather easy.
Worldwide equality is the prerequisite for globalism, and since that's quite a silly goal globalism will end up being one of these failed utopian ideologies such as communism. Yet another shitty metanarrative.
>>
>>38109797
Please be my Serbian wife. I'm pretty intelligent, and I'm not a slav.
>>
>>38111559
What rights do gays not have?
>>
>>38111630

In Serbia? It's just a hugely intolerant atmosphere. I actually really like Vucic's PM appointment although he himself is yet another Eastern European populist dipshit. They can't get married or anything, but that's the case in a lot of places. In Serbia, you can expect to be physically injured for holding hands with another man.
>>
>>38111648
Yeah, but marriage isn't a right. You don't need to get married to love another person, and you don't need to get married to survive. That's why I never understood when people say fighting for gay rights. What rights are they missing? What you say is basically a matter of public perception of homosexuals and I doubt forcing laws on people who don't like something is going to make them like it (I know you didn't mention this, just throwing it out there). The only thing that could work is trying to portray homosexuals as normal people but with a different sexual preference however gays kind of fuck themselves over with gay prides and doing stupid shit like that.
>>
>>38111583
>most of my friends are men, they are exceptional
>goes on the internet to slander them and call them barbarians and cry how she is disgusted with serbian men
that's women for ya, now aware of their own implications, just uncontrolled feels
>unnamed sourse says so!
Do you expect me to round up a group that signs a fucking paper or something? Because it sounds like your male friends would also sign genius
>Oh, do you want me to criticize specific aspects of it?
You were shittalking our education specifically, then went on and listed problems that every educational system in the world has
> You don't know much about music, then.
Yeah, if I am not mistaken, the discussion was about good music
>Funny how you're stating that as a fact, because ironically I think the exact opposite.
Are you a literal retard? Did you not grow up in a family with the values I listed? Because I did, and so did every single person I know, delusional in the extreme, you are.
>Not yet, though.
The 'elite' is already running things and on a global scale like a bunch of untouchable gods, you wouldn't even be able to point at the head because the snake is more like a hydra now, yes, I'd say globalist shitheads fucking won already
>>
File: 1498144093105.jpg (51KB, 667x375px) Image search: [Google]
1498144093105.jpg
51KB, 667x375px
>>38111648
>"oh noz le poor gays are discriminated against :'("
>believes stripping others of their right to free speech is an acceptable solution to this "problem"
It's a shame that you and I both share the title of "Croat". Go fuck right off you bag of shit
>>
>>38111583

>The main reason why EU is such a wreck is because only few countries really profit from it. And why is that happening? Because there's a huge cultural, economical, fiscal etc difference among EU countries. That same difference will make subtle exploatation of less developed countries rather easy. Worldwide equality is the prerequisite for globalism, and since that's quite a silly goal globalism will end up being one of these failed utopian ideologies such as communism. Yet another shitty metanarrative.

Absolutely wrong on every account.

The EU is hardly a wreck, it has contributed to continent-wide growth like nothing else and has lifted every former eastern bloc state that has joined it significantly. The sovereign-debt issue can be remedied by more stringent fiscal regulations, which countries like Germany are pushing for.

>some countries profit, exploitation, etc.

Not true at all. All former Eastern Bloc states receive far more from the EU than they provide. Furthermore, free trade is in general a highly beneficial practice for all involved parties as it enables specialization and information transfer. Europe's current stagnation is largely due to unpragmatic populist policies, debt and shrinking populations. Germany has avoided those through strong decision-making - that's why they're the most successful.

>world equality, etc.

Totally wrong. Globalization is based on leveraging inequalities in order to create beneficial outcomes for all involved parties and advance the conditions of those that are poorer. Do you think China would be as advanced as it is today without globalization? Globalization doesn't presuppose equality - it helps deliver it by creating gains for the porer.

You are every Serbian populist. You are worse than Vucic. Stop trying to pretend you're enlightened.
>>
>>38111332
uvredio me je tvoj post
>>
>>38111799

Well, I'm only half Croatian, so there you go. One day I'll go to Croatia or Serbia and run for president. Then I'll win and I'll liberalize the fuck out of the country, and you will have to sit there and take it.

>>38111760

1. Marriage is an important institution that promotes social stability and child-rearing through advantageous tax terms and other factors. Everyone should be allowed access to it.

2. It is symbolic to represent the removal of proscriptions on homosexuality and homosexual activity throughout the centuries.

There is literally nothing wrong with gay pride. Actually, the really raunchy stuff is a bit much. But gay pride itself is a wonderful celebration of dignity in the face of hatred.
>>
>>38111875
>implying being the president in any slav country means anything
lmao nice dijaspora headcanon
>>
>>38111875
>Dirty banker fuck
>thinks he will win a presidential election
lmao
>>
>>38111875
>One day I'll go to Croatia or Serbia and run for president. Then I'll win and I'll liberalize the fuck out of the country, and you will have to sit there and take it.
Good luck with that you stupid faggot. Have fun not winning for shit
>>
>>38111940

Bankers are the only people that really understand what's important.

>>38111928

Hungary isn't Slavic but close enough. Look at what Orban is doing, he has the whole country under his thumb. And I'll have the support of the (((global financial services sector))) behind me.
>>
>>38111766
>>goes on the internet to slander them and call them barbarians and cry how she is disgusted with serbian men
I literally said that they are quite exceptional. Jesus Chist, what the fuck is this reading comprehension anyway. I'll try to make it clear one more time: what I posted is an OBVIOUS GENERALIZATION. It doesn't mean that decent people don't exist in Serbia, just that they're very hard to find because the current state of affairs is rather sad.
>>38111766
>Do you expect me to round up a group that signs a fucking paper or something?
What I'm trying to say, and which you're persistently failing to underatand because, once again, you have no reading comprehension, is that just because two or three of your friends said that things are like X, it doesn't necessarily mean that things are like X. It's not an argument, quite literally.
>You were shittalking our education specifically, then went on and listed problems that every educational system in the world has
Because X country is bad at Y, we should be bad at Y as well! Once again, great logic.
>Yeah, if I am not mistaken, the discussion was about good music
That's a rather relative and touchy subject. But yes, I'd definitely consider some of that stuff good.
ONCE AGAIN, great reading comprehension. I never said that those values are bad, just that we don't have them.
>I'd say globalist shitheads fucking won already
Wrong. Communists had plenty of supporters in their respective countries too, yet they failed hard. Good thing about dysfunctional utopian regimes is that they will always fail no matter how many people support them.
>>
>>38111981
>Bankers are the only people that really understand what's important.
Never has a more delusional sentence been uttered.
>>
>>38111875
>1. Marriage is an important institution that promotes social stability and child-rearing through advantageous tax terms and other factors. Everyone should be allowed access to it.
Marriage is between a man and a woman. Period. Gays deserve to have nothing to do with it; they can love each other just fine it
>>
>>38111875
The main purpose of marriage is creating offspring and caring for said offspring with care that can't be given by same sex parents. Furthermore same sex parents can't have children in the first place so it defeats the whole purpose of getting married. As far as marriage in general is concerned getting married for love only is a stupid, modern idea and the reason so many marriages fail these days, and the situation on the balkans isn't so different from the west (high divorce rates).
Also going through the center of Zagreb as a huge hoard doing lewd shit, messing up traffic and making people get late to places really isn't serving their goals well is it? Did no one think of having a gathering where they won't have to bother half the town? Really?
>>
>>38112032

Well, you'll see. When Macron cuts French unemployment in half maybe you'll change your mind.

Or will you still be a slave to stupid social issues like gay rights and Kosovo?

Economics is your friend, use it
>>
>>38111981
Croatian and Serbian presidents are merely showpuppets, practically zero control over anything.
Bureaucracy is so deeply rooted in our countries that no single person on any political level can change the situation by himself.
>>
>>38111999
Dont talk to me about reading comprehension you misunderstood half the shit I said, I'm fucking done with your dumb ass
>>
>>38112051

Gays can adopt and most studies show that this has negligible impact on the child's development.

http://whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

Furthermore, divorce rates are artificially high due to multiple-divorcers. Finally, them being higher in general means that people are better off financially and socially than they were, as they are not reliant on their marriage for financial stability as much. While I think steps should be taken to encourage staying together when children are in the picture, a childless couple should be free to marry and divorce as frequently as they'd like.

>>38112044

Wrong.

>>38112078

Yeah but with the funds and support from other institutions it's probably possible, it's happened elsewhere. But Serbia just has no good candidates for its leadership.
>>
>>38112065
Bankers understand greed, no one would turn to a banker for any kind of sensible solution that doesn't involve exploiting the working class for all their worth. You are not good guys, you are parasites, and as such have no claim over any success that any country has had recently or otherwise.
>>
>>38109797
Oh look, another (Yugo)slav woman who thinks that the men in her country are all garbage compared to her because she believes that she is "cultured". Let me tell you the story of a Slavic woman I met who said all of the same shit that you did

>stay in Ukraine for 2 months to reinforce Russian language lessons and improve myself while spending next to nothing to survive
>meet a beautiful woman who I immediately hit it off with, even though her accent was incredibly strong
>she is 32 years old, no children and never married, well educated in Kiev and works in the finance sector
>she moves in with me after 3 weeks of knowing each other (and 1 month since I arrived to the country), this woman can cook as good as she fucks
>However, she quickly starts to tell me to stop doing certain things that the men in her country do (smoking, playing CS:GO, drinking with every meal, wearing anything with Adidas on it, etc)
>also starts to pick on me for shaving my head and wearing my grandfather's heirloom ring (I'm balding, so it's either shaved or looking like a clown)
>When we talk about subjects, she gets angry when I tell her things she does not know, does not like that I have learned more and seen more of the world than she ever has despite being a decade younger than her
>When I take her out to restaurants, she orders the most expensive shit (7 USD for sea bass doesn't hurt too bad, but I know she doesn't even like fish) and gets so judgmental of the other women down to the length of their fucking heels, as well as making snide remarks about how some other guy in the restaurant has a nice hairstyle or that he's wearing a better suit than me
>When I am within a week of flying back to the USA, she insists that I cancel the flight and visit her family so I can propose to her in front of them
>Agree, but of course I bolted while she was at work, never looked back

All women are cunts, Slavs just don't bother hiding it.
>>
>>38112154

Let's look at recent successes:

Singapore - developed due to globalization (bankers!)

China - developed due to globalization (bankers!)

Chile - developed due to Milton Friedman's ideology, which forms the backbone of modern central BANKING

etc. etc.

Failures are countries like Brazil and Argentina which hate bankers as much as you do.

Bankers are way more important than you think because they allow capital to flow freely and economies to grow. You need bankers.
>>
>>38112157
So basically a basic bitch?
>>
>>38112148
>Wrong.
nice refutation XD.

McFucking kill yourself
>>
>>38112213
he sounds like a basic bitch as well
>smoker, bald, plays video games at an advanced age
>>
>>38112223

Read anything else I've said. There is nothing wrong with being homosexual, and denying homosexual couples the same rights bestowed onto heterosexual ones is bad for society.
>>
fascinating thread

I am British and learning Russian, hoping I can marry a Russian or Ukraine qt
>>
File: shut up kike.png (60KB, 700x692px) Image search: [Google]
shut up kike.png
60KB, 700x692px
>>38112248
>There is nothing wrong with being homosexual, and denying homosexual couples the same rights bestowed onto heterosexual ones is bad for society.
I bet you believe the slippery slope fallacy is a legitimate fallacy too
>>
>>38111818
>The EU is hardly a wreck, it has contributed to continent-wide growth like nothing else and has lifted every former eastern bloc state that has joined it significantly. The sovereign-debt issue can be remedied by more stringent fiscal regulations, which countries like Germany are pushing for.
Small and exaggerated (and often non-existent) improvements in exchange for the loss of sovereignty.
Not to mention the debt caused by EU's senseless immigration policies and general dissatisfaction with the current state of affairs.
>it enables specialization and information transfer.
Lovely, it will be easier for educated individuals from less developed countries to leave their country and immigrate to Germany. But hey, I'm sure plenty of Germans will come running to work for three times smaller wages in Serbia. It's totally not very one-sided.
>Globalization is based on leveraging inequalities in order to create beneficial outcomes for all involved parties and advance the conditions of those that are poorer.
In theory, yes. I'm sure centralized European "globalist" government will use their power to make everybody equal.
>>
>>38112199
>You need bankers.
And that sentiment starts and ends there.
No idea about the other stuff, but China did not develop because of bankers, so I can at least tell you're full of shit on that one.
It is interesting though, a pawn of an artificial and greedy little system based in trickery thinking he is somehow fit to lead anyone anywhere
>>
>>38108955
both of my oneitises are Slav girls and they've only dated one or two Slav men in their entire lives. Everyone else was Hispanic or white.
>>
>>38112093
>you misunderstood half the shit I said, I'm fucking done with your dumb ass
Of course I have, friend. That's a lovely argument you got there, by the way. I'm sure you could name all the stuff I "misunderstood."
But hey, at least you admit your defeat, sort of.
>>
>>38112236
I doubt being bald was in his control, as far as video games go if he's done with his obligations and he fed his gf attention he can use his free time however he likes.
>>38112268
Don't. Find someone non slavic.
>>
>>38111818
>The EU is hardly a wreck, it has contributed to continent-wide growth like nothing else and has lifted every former eastern bloc state that has joined it significantly.
this improvement will be short lived, by selling sovereignty to the EU you become entangled in their all their problems

prepare for the refugees
>>
>>38112333
Slavic women are great desu
>>
>>38108955
>>38109797

Pls post pics. I want to see if qt slav girls browse T9. Also, what country do you gals live?
>>
>>38112357
In the looks department, I can't argue. The entitlement is higher then of western girls.
>>
>>38112326
Nah you're too stupid to understand even basic sentences, a good example being when I said your friends would sign the paper that says serbian men are not brute idiots you retorted with
>I literally said that they are quite exceptional. Jesus Chist, what the fuck is this reading comprehension anyway.
Head to thick to allow basic info to pass??
>>
>>38109797
>female
>jerk off

did no one else catch this?
>>
>>38112333
well I will also be travelling to Ukraine and will meet local girls

I'll never get hitched with a British girl, easily the most unattractive women in Europe
>>
>>38112377
I've found them to be roughly equal

deep down every woman wants a chad, regardless of culture
>>
>>38112403
Yeah that's fine, just beware of women who will want to use you for marriage benefits and leaving the country. Your best bet is looking for a slav in the UK.
>>
>>38112382
And? Is there something you still don't understand about that?
Yes, they would agree that Serbs are uneducated brutes but it'd still be anecdotal evidence so it doesn't matter, and yes, they are exceptional because they're not brutes.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, HOW BAD IS YOUR READING COMPREHENSION REALLY?
>>
>>38112453
Oh I'll never get married don't worry, marriage is just the carrot on the stick for these broads
>>
>>38112480
Yeah that's fine. Don't make any children with them either btw.
>>
>>38112285

>small and exaggerated

Not so. The poorer EU countries owe much of their infrastructure to EU investment. For a closer-to-home example, consider Serbia vs Bulgaria and Romania. They all had very similar GDPs per capita in 2007. Now, Romania and Bulgaria are ahead of Serbia by a significant margin due to the economic advances brought on by trade liberalization with the EU.

>loss of sovereignty

Sovereignty over important national-social affairs is hardly lost, it is instead lost mostly over economic and international/foreign affairs. Which is good, since that allows any European country to be part of the EU bargaining unit, which holds tremendous global power. Do you think Serbia could negotiate a trade deal with Japan by itself? Well, the EU just did. So now Bulgaria gets to benefit off of it even though it did jack shit.

>debt, immigration

Immigration != debt, immigration lowers debt to GDP since GDP increases as a function of population. There are many issues with European immigration policy (namely, its lax approach to integration) but debt isn't one of them. In fact, not taking immigrants will be a problem in the future because of Europe's shrinking population.

(1/2)
>>
>>38109242
>don't post in this thread tryna fucc if ur a pole
???
What did the intellectually superior westerner mean by this?
>>
>>38112457
>a thousand people pooling their shared experience is still anecdotal evidence
You are a retard, not to mention that you consider these random dudes special because of your relationship with them, but still use mass media to base your opinion of the rest of the population, easily influenced and dumb as shit, shouldn't have even started you little blogpost, you're worse than the barbarians you criticize.
And if you want someone to start something here, why not start something yourself? Is something stopping you? You are also a member of this society are you not?
and all the other things you got wrong too, my last reply was just me trying to salvage the conversation because your stupid head couldn't wrap itself around my sentences
>>
>>38112285

>emigration, etc.

Ever hear of remittances? They contribute hugely to developing country economies - open movement of capital and labour would allow them to flourish. Plus, the diffusion of information would enable Serbian education to improve significantly. Furthermore, barriers to immigration would still exist - the reason people stay is not because they cannot emigrate (emigration is fairly easy as it is) but rather because of the issues associated with leaving home. Again, Serbia in EU would not exacerbate brain-drain but would instead make it more beneficial for Serbia and eventually slow it down.

>'globalization'

What you're trying to say doesn't make sense. Even if that were true, Serbia would be a poorer EU country - equalization would be good for it. Plus, the EU is at its heart a liberal-democratic endeavor. IDK if you're scared of some weird socialist nonsense but the EU is not, never was and never will be a socialist idea. There might be some redistribution to create inclusivity and social stability - there will never be forced equalization or diminishing free enterprise.

I hate to be rude, and I know that I'm speaking from a point of privilege. But your political views are a dressed-up version of every seljak who screams Vucicu pederu and hates the EU. Why don't you be brave and take a more liberal approach? Read some books. Don't be so opinionated on everything. Try to learn more.

(2/2)
>>
>>38109797
>cars, bimboified celebrity whores, soccer, betting and getting easy fucks in clubs while listening to turbo folk or embarrassingly shitty EDM.

Good thing I don't do any of those. Overall pretty good bait
>>
>>38112598
>He's pretending that the EU isn't a corrupt as fuck clusterfuck of degenerate richfags with relatives and friends of rich fucks taking important seats while doing nothing
Nigel hit you fucks pretty hard didn't he, when he laid you all out in the parlament and no one had an answer, that's what the common man stands for
>>
>>38112710

You're literally too stupid to understand it and you will fall prey to any populist that rallies against da ebil globawists.

This is the problem with the internet, it gives too many stupid people with no understanding of politics or economics access to a platform where they become radicalized and radicalize others.

Actually, you might not even be stupid. You might be a STEM major or something useful. But you're not informed, stop pretending you are.
>>
>>38112573
>>a thousand people pooling their shared experience is still anecdotal evidence
Ah yes, an unnamed source you still haven't revealed.

>You are a retard,
Ad hominem
>not to mention that you consider these random dudes special because of your relationship with them,
Or perhaps they're special because they've proven themselves worthy. Welp, we will never know.
>but still use mass media to base your opinion of the rest of the population,
See, now you imply it's only mass media, even though I've named MULTIPLE reasons why we suck. How clever of you, anon.
>easily influenced and dumb as shit,
Oh interesting, I really wonder who I'm influenced by. I'm sure you will answer this question, because your statement is definitely not a baseless ad hominem.
>shouldn't have even started you little blogpost,
Hmm... It was fun. Too bad some people decided to be butthurt about it :^)
>you're worse than the barbarians you criticize.
Ad hominem. But in all honesty, I think I'm vastly superior.
>And if you want someone to start something here, why not start something yourself? Is something stopping you? You are also a member of this society are you not?
Because one person swimming against the current won't change shit if wind keeps blowing in the wrong direction.
>and all the other things you got wrong too,
I'm sure you will name all of them, anon. And I'm sure it won't turn out that you're the one misunderstanding shit again this time.
>my last reply was just me trying to salvage the conversation because your stupid head couldn't wrap itself around my sentences
Good job, friend! Keep it up!
>>
>>38109329
>getting rigged by internet memes

Lmao slavs are not just retards but also big babies
>>
>>38109797
Expat here. This is all completely true.

Czech women fucking hate Czech men and chase foreigners instead.
>>
>>38111981

Do you live in London by any chance?
I've been looking to break into banking for a while now.
>>
>>38112549
IT MEANS IM NOT GONNA PUT YOUR DICK IN MY MOUTH IF YOURE POLISH
>>
>>38112790

I live in New York, but ask me any questions and I can probably still help you out.

Your best resources will be Wall Street Oasis and any London equivalent there might be to that.
>>
>>38112740
Not gonna name shit, basically from the one I named, the next 3-4 are also you taking what I said the wrong way, buy summon one of those gud bois you have, I'm sure they'll fill you in on what you got wrong.
>unnamed source
I implied that everyone I know and everyone you know shares my thoughts on the subject, this can be tested, just ask your friendos or their friendos, or anyone really, since most people aren't emptyheaded cunts that pretend the country is full of dumb barbarians to feel better about themselves
>proven worthy
I'm sure you have just the most meticulous system of picking friends honey, made me laugh
Once again, not gonna scroll up just to pick some minor points with some dumb broad, I've heard quite enough out of you, especially when you started going off on me about reading comprehension while not understanding almost everything of what I said before that post
>>
>>38112825
Do you work in a major, mid size or boutique bank?
What did you do at uni to get there?
Did everyone there go to elite unis?
Did anyone there do an accounting degree?

Thanks.
>>
>>38112335
The EU is already reversing a lot of its policies on refugees.

There are countries in the EU that are 99% white.
>>
>>38108955
I see this place has finally upped its larping for once. First a hitman and now this. I wonder what's next.
>>
>>38113028
And I'd like it to stay that way.
>>
>>38112947

Major, not a New York BB but a top 10 globally. I'm originally from another country and I'm at the New York office for that bank.

Finance and mathematics, although you do not need a mathematics background. It's more important that you go to a target school and take some relevant courses (stats, finance) and then NAIL your technical interview.

A lot of people did go to elite unis; some people didn't. If you want to get into investment banking or asset management specifically, the majority of people did to go target/elite schools, but a few didn't, they just had high marks and strong technicals/ECs/etc. BUT if you want to do asset servicing or something middle office/back office, it's not as important. Of course, those positions don't pay as well, and it is hard to transition into other things from there. But they still are fairly lucrative compared to the average profession.

Very few people. Accounting students at my school all shot for PwC, Deloitte, etc. Not banking.
>>
>>38112874
>Not gonna name shit
Of course you won't, anon. Mostly because you're wrong.
>I implied that everyone I know and everyone you know shares my thoughts on the subject,
El oh el, anon, are you even trying anymore? No educated person I know thinks that.
>this can be tested, just ask your friendos or their friendos, or anyone really, since most people aren't emptyheaded cunts that pretend the country is full of dumb barbarians to feel better about themselves
But you see, anon, I talk to a lot of people, some of whom are actually very educated people, even professors (family friends, btw), and they do agree that the times we live in are very decadent and that we have almost always been few decades behind modern civilization.
In fact, I can't think of any intellectual who thinks that Serbia is a cultured country. I'm sure you could drop a name or two.
>I'm sure you have just the most meticulous system of picking friends honey, made me laugh
I do, indeed. Want some tips?
>Once again, not gonna scroll up just to pick some minor points with some dumb broad, I've heard quite enough out of you, especially when you started going off on me about reading comprehension while not understanding almost everything of what I said before that post
Of course you won't name any, anon. I have you a lot of my time yet you never made a point. And yes, I understood everything you said, my ad hominem loving friend. But you see, I don't think that "HURR DURR BILLIONS OF MY FRIENDS THINK THAT THINGS ARE GOOD." I prefer listening to professors, sociologists, statistics etc. There's plenty of essays on modern Serbian culture lying around, you should consider picking one up and actually reading something for once in your life, instead of relying on "muh friends said."
All in all, anon, your arguments are poor and haven't really proven anything. Waste of time, to sum it up.
>>
>>38113076

Thanks man, also how old are you?

Just so you know I'm 18, and thinking of studying the British equivalent to the CPA.
>>
>>38113110
Anon they're larping on a Singaporean silk weaving board, don't take the bait this hard.
>>
>>38113134

I'm 24, I've been working since grad here (I did an internship at this bank between my junior and senior years, too).

It's good that you're doing your research on this early, having a head start really helps. The recruitment process (at least where I went) was intense as fuck starting in sophomore year, so a lot of people that didn't prepare got left behind.

I would spend a year doing research about the various financial services sectors (i.e PE, Asset Management, iBanking), accounting (tax, audit, etc.), consulting, etc. and finding what you really like best and then focusing on it. If you want to land a very competitive placement, you will need to have focus since you will be competing with people who have devoted their study to one area and one area alone.

But I don't mean to scare you. Financial services is a dynamic industry that you can break into from other means. The traditional school path is competitive, but if you're looking into how to get ahead this early you will probably do well.
>>
Slav women belong to strong men from the Caucasus. Come and let me give you my strong churka seed, princess
>>
>>38113110

>In fact, I can't think of any intellectual who thinks that Serbia is a cultured country

Serbia's per capita scientific output is pretty high. Twice that of Russia's, for instance.

Serbia is one of few countries to have produced a double Cannes Palme D'Or winner.

Serbia has one of the best orchestras in Eastern Europe.

etc. etc.

Pessimism without change, anger without information

Now THAT is Serbian as fuck
>>
File: Stanovnistvo-popis-2002-2012.jpg (50KB, 468x227px) Image search: [Google]
Stanovnistvo-popis-2002-2012.jpg
50KB, 468x227px
>>38113370
Sure, we do happent to have one particularly good university, but it kind of loses it's importance when you realise how few people in our country are actually educated. Not to mention that we have 160000+ people who are completely illiterate, and that our average iq is below 100.
So, ya know, not even an orchestra or Novels prize in literature will save us.
>>
>>38113498

Your figure shows that high school completion in Serbia is 65%. But it isn't so different from elsewhere. Sweden, 74%. USA 75%. etc. etc.

It's largely about how education is recorded and regarded. Not to mention that your graphic shows a significant improvement in the situation over the span of 9 years.

Serbia's problems are hardly a failure of education, they're a failure of institutions and corruption.

Also IQ is a huge fucking meme never bring it up again please
>>
>>38113498

Also, that stat is kind of bullshit, this is way more useful:

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SE.TER.ENRR

As you can see, Serbia is comparable to other European countries that don't have large foreign student ratios (such as Poland). The data for America, Australia, Canada etc. here is skewed by foreign students, so don't compare it to those.
>>
>>38113614
>Your figure shows that high school completion in Serbia is 65%. But it isn't so different from elsewhere. Sweden, 74%. USA 75%. etc. etc.
You do realize that 10% is quite a lot, do you? Do you realize how much better this country would be if ~700000 people were not too braindead to finish high school?
>It's largely about how education is recorded and regarded. Not to mention that your graphic shows a significant improvement in the situation over the span of 9 years.
That improvement is a world wide trend. It won't really give us some sort of an upper hand.
>Serbia's problems are hardly a failure of education, they're a failure of institutions and corruption.
Oh, I do agree with that. But poor (or rather, dysfunctional) education is still dragging us down because we don't know what the fuck is going on, and that's what I've been trying to say all along. Well, mostly.
>Also IQ is a huge fucking meme never bring it up again please
I had to.
>>
>>38108955
I see im not the only who thinks this is the case. Good to know
>>
>>38113758

Eh, it's hardly as pressing an issue as the others. Not to mention that there's a significant chance that it's the way education is recorded.

The people in Serbia are not its problem. It's just an unfortunate case of alienation from the liberal-democratic community due to historical reasons. But with time that will pass, as people become more liberal.

And the improvement is NOT a trend in Western countries, only in developing ones. So your figure is evidence of a growing catch-up.
>>
>>38113719
Being Poland-tier is not something you should brag about. Having 2 x Russia's scientific output isn't either, because Russia has low scientific output.
And, well, University in Belgrade is the only uni in Serbia that even made it to the Shangai list, and if I remember correctly it's like 400th or something unimpressive like that.
>>
>>38113874

Ok, well, it's comparable to Sweden and Italy and Israel among others. Poland is a pretty educated country, lol.

Also Russia has high scientific output, lol. For another comparison, it is around as high as Japan's on a per capita basis (http://www.scimagojr.com/countryrank.php?year=2016).

Also, that is to be expected of a country with 7 million people, especially one that isn't very wealthy. Erasmus and other programs help with that.
>>
>>38113844
>Eh, it's hardly as pressing an issue as the others. Not to mention that there's a significant chance that it's the way education is recorded.
I disagree. Do you really think that Nikolic would get elected in an educated country? Good education would prevent many problems in the first place.
>The people in Serbia are not its problem. It's just an unfortunate case of alienation from the liberal-democratic community due to historical reasons. But with time that will pass, as people become more liberal.
Well, I never said they're like that by default. An unfortunate set of events made Serbs so unpleasant, but there's no point denying that they're definitely a low-tier nation.
>So your figure is evidence of a growing catch-up.
I said it's a world wide trend, not a western trend because global scientific output doubled last 9 years. And yeah, that would be a valid point, but we still can't compete with other developing countries.
>>
>>38114005
See, one of your sources is bullshit because in one of your previous posts you mentioned that (see >>38113370 )
Probably the first one, but whatever.
And according to that exact source, we are not even on Poland's level. So get your sources straight.
>>
>>38114075

>Do you really think that Nikolic would get elected in an educated country? Good education would prevent many problems in the first place.

Do you really think Trump would get elected in an educated country? Well, neither did I, but wow it happened

>low-tier nation

Lol. Nice mindset. South Korea was a low tier nation 40 years ago. Today they are a high income economy. Same with many others. Economic reforms and liberalization will improve Serbia immensely, yet they are never pushed through because Serbian voters care way too much about stupid social issues. It's not a low-tier nation, it's a low-tier national mindset.

>we can't compete with other developing countries

Compete in what exactly? Growth? Of course you can't, since they're starting from the literal bottom. India can have insanely high 7% economic growth for another 25 years and it will still not be at Serbia's current level. But the point is that Serbia catches up to western nations and closes the gap in income and quality of life.

>>38114206

The Poland comment was regarding tertiary education, as per the World Bank item. The scientific output comments are about that other link I sent. You can find per capita output by dividing the number of documents by population.
>>
>>38114310
>Do you really think Trump would get elected in an educated country? Well, neither did I, but wow it happened
That's the main reason why scientific output is not a good way of measuring how educated some country really is. See, you have Trump and #1 ranking usa as an example.
Same thing with Serbs, you can teach some guy how to code or speak different languages and he will publish papers on it etc etc. but very few people can think. Humanities are completely disregarded in our education because apparently they're useless. Well, you can see the consequences. That's why they come up with terrible ideas like "let's vote for nikolic/trump/whoever." (Not trying to disregard scientific output completely, btw, but I think that aforementioned kind of education should be necessary)
>Today they are a high income economy. Same with many others.
Buddy, I'm not saying that we can't improve and that we will stagnate forever. But yes, things like corrupt government, unorganized institutions and poor education are definitely slowing the process.
>Economic reforms and liberalization will improve Serbia immensely,
They certainly would improve things, but it's exactly that primitive Serbian "macho" attitude that's preventing it from happening (talking about liberalization here, btw)
>>
>>38114524

I think your problem isn't as objective as you think in general, nor is it specific to Serbia. I think maybe you're just having a tough time relating to the average person because you're a bit different. That's ok, we all are. But don't take it out on the country. Just embrace yourself and meet people with similar interests. We're all gonna make it, brah
>>
>>38114632
>I think your problem isn't as objective as you think in general,
I do have some very subjective problems with Serbian culture, like all that macho shite
>nor is it specific to Serbia.
Not specific, but still applies to Serbia

Have a good night, (well, good morning technically) anon, and sorry for being a bit of a dick.
>>
>>38114684

Laku noc
>>
>>38108955
Is this slav famous ? Ive seen him before.
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.