[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I constantly talk to myself, fighting my realist, and often pessimistic alter-ego.
Me: That girl looks perfect for me, let me try.
Alter-ego: No, you fucking idiot, you'll be rejected and become a laughing stock for her friends, she is just another Stacy.

Me: I really like this friend of mine, he's a cool guy and I believe our friendship will be long lived.
Alter-ego: No, stop being so fucking stupid, past experience tells us that you will once more be taken advantage of. Remember that time he "forgot" to invite you to that event?

When I walk on the street I subconsciously talk to my self (out loud) and I notice I'm doing it only when I've realized that 10 people didn't look at me weird for no reason. Or when I'm with friends they sometimes notice that I'm behaving like a pessimist (when the alter-ego comes to power)

Tell me what your alter-egos are? Describe them, and tell me (and every one in this thread) how they affect you.
>>
>>38108719
>What the fuck is wrong with me?

You're 14
>>
File: 2t56.jpg (69KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
2t56.jpg
69KB, 500x644px
>>38108719
>Tell me what your alter-egos are?
Mine is completely opposite, he want to dominate and engage but i end up restricting him. On top of that he acts like psychologist constantly trying to know why do i feel this way. Too bad i cannot answer.
>>
>>38108794
Interesting, yours actually tries to help you
>>
>>38108719
You can call it an alter ego but it's most likely just you overthinking everything.
>>
>>38108959
>You can call it an alter ego but it's most likely just you overthinking everything.
I second this
>>
>>38108719
>Alter-ego

You're just an edgy fucking faggot. Shut the fuck up
>>
>>38108719
Honestly that's all we do here, we talk to our alter egos.
>>
>>38109121
???

why are you frustrated... old and a failure, i'm guessing?
>>
>>38108719
If you want me to be honest with you OP my alter ego started talking back and I can't shut it off now.

It's really scary and I've only told a few people since schizophrenia seems to have run ion my family and I might have some form of it on top of other issues

Life is such a bitch
>>
>>38109197
not that guy but your thread is fucking cringey, you should just stop and go study for your driver's license test
>>
Go read Freud you fucking retard
>>
>>38109277
>Go read Freud you fucking retard
What would it prove?
>>
>>38108719
I'm not gonna be the complete edgelord here, but I guess I have an "angry" alter ego. Sometimes I think about how easy it would be able to strangle someone, if I really wanted to. I almost killed this Chad guy on a highway when I was driving down from college to see my parents. He rear ended me and then tried to put all the fault on me and I just suckerpunched him and he fell onto the pavement and I just kicked him for a while until I got tired. Never really saw what happened to him afterwards, I just got in my car and I left.
>>
I doubt it's a genuine alter-ego at all, i do the exact same thing but im not trying to be edgy and fake mental disorders your just second guessing yourself
>>
>>38108719
>I constantly talk to myself

The lonely are given to myriad vices. There's the liquor they drink to alleviate the weight of silence or the junk they shoot to provide a facsimile of joy as they languish in the House of Sorrow. There's wisdom to be found there, but one grows sick of tears and wants to pretend he belongs to the tribe of men who, despite their miseries, are allowed to laugh.

Sadly, the lonely never find comfort in the bottle or the needle. So they succumb to the temptation to talk to themselves. We are social animals; our spirits thirst for the sound of another's voice just as desperately as our tongue does water.

Yet some have no choice but to go without, to choke on dust while others are permitted to sip nectar. Keeping watch alone at night, the lonely man may be confined to some tiny hovel. But the darkness that demolishes all walls stretches his world to the horizon. Though expansive, it's lit only by the frigid light of distant stars.

So the outcast attempts to conjure up companions to populate the void and, out of desperation rather than pride, do would even God cannot: create ex nihilo. He molds shadows that offer vicious indictments and argues with them. He conjures companions, angels crafted from darkness, to speak on his behalf. The night wears on and he nearly forgets the voices of both his inquisitors and defenders are really just his own.

Eventually the sun rises and banishes every shadow, both cruel and kind. Though Darkness, that patron of lovers, hates the solitary man, Light despises him even more.

In the daytime world, our pariah may catch himself doing beneath the sun what he did the night before. A coworker might assume his words were directed to her, and the lonely man offers a sheepish grin, explaining he was speaking to himself. She'll laugh and dismiss as a quirk the voice spoken by a thing that should have surrendered to silence long ago and yet, beyond all reason, refuses to do so.
>>
>>38110198
being lonely is the worst sin one can commit.
>>
>>38108719
This alter-ego thread sounds like all the headmate shit on tumblr
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.