[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your dreams and I will try to interpret them.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 19

File: IMG_20170702_174257.jpg (58KB, 638x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170702_174257.jpg
58KB, 638x433px
Post your dreams and I will try to interpret them.
>>
File: big.png (32KB, 1120x1120px) Image search: [Google]
big.png
32KB, 1120x1120px
Bought some nice lavender lights for my bedside table, during the night 2 burglars broke into my house through the back and stole a piece of human flesh i had.
>>
Had this last night:
>Jeffrey Dahmer is my partner in crime
>he's killing people and doing his thing
>once he's finished I get sloppy seconds and dispose of the body when it's beyond all use
>trouble is I keep nearly getting spotted before I can get rid of the corpses
>slowly amassing a gigantic horde of very decomposed and mutilated corpses
>my basement is actually a theater
>curtains open and all of my family and coworkers are sitting in the audience, horrified
>they swarm the stage and bury me under the corpses
>I suffocate and die
>wake up
>>
>>38108023
You're scared of losing something. You're trying to console yourself but it's clearly still getting under your skin. You probably have social anxiety as well.
>>
>>38107956
I keep having a dream my dick was really long and I was jacking it, and I realized I could suck it if I just bent over a little so I did. It's so realistic I thought I actually did it irl but I can't suck my dick outside of dreams unfortunately.
>>
File: 1493651375303.jpg (67KB, 800x557px) Image search: [Google]
1493651375303.jpg
67KB, 800x557px
>>38108139
maybe, i do have social anxiety although everyone on this board does.
>>
File: 298378.jpg (321KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
298378.jpg
321KB, 1920x1200px
>>38108189
dont give up fren :)))
>>
File: IMG_2354.jpg (33KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2354.jpg
33KB, 600x484px
>>38108096
That's pretty fucking rad anon.

My family was poisoned somehow and I was the last to go so I watched death slowly creep on them. Also my brother (only sibling) wasn't in the dream, instead it was a sister.
>>
I always dream that I'm somewhere familiar and going to meet up with someone. They either don't show up, I can't find them or they disappear and it is as if everything around me speeds up and my legs are so heavy and my movements are so, so slow. I never find them.
>>
>>38108189
You're sexually frustrated. Simple as that.

>>38108193
Unfortunately I can't promise a 100% accurate analysis.
>>
>>38107956
I can't remember my dreams anymore
I don't even think I can think in pictures anymore
How do I regain my faculties? I miss having vivid dreams
>>
keep dreaming about hotels
>>
I was a ghost. I could control whether or not people could see me, I did the classic "figure in a window" pose a few times to scare people, everything in my vision was red, and I could see other people's dreams by touching them while they slept. They always dreamt about movies. Certainly one of the most detailed and bizarre dreams I've had in a while.
>>
>>38108216
You're experiencing a perfectly natur fear of death and the loss of people who are close to you. Maybe spend some more time with your family anon. The gender swap may be how you perceive your sibling.

>>38108249
Do you have a gf? If so, then you're likely looking for someTHING to fill a gap in your life. If you're single, you're looking for someONE. The feeling of powerlessness is self-explanatory.
>>
Lately I've been dreaming a lot about people shooting at me. They never hit me, though, no matter how close they are. They kill a bunch of other people while trying to shoot at me but I always manage to escape unscratched.
>>
There was a snake, with really hard scales
and then I put a sword in an apple
and I had this long black gun...
>>
My last dream was a demon telling me to repent all my sins or else i'll spend hell just like my life.
>>
>>38108286
Do you do drugs? Drink heavily? Sleep very little or have broken sleep? Take care of your body and I bet you'll have an easier time remembering them.

>>38108313
A little too vague. Large buildings can be interpreted as a representation of ourselves in most cases, though.
>>
File: 1498336740292.gif (130KB, 178x90px) Image search: [Google]
1498336740292.gif
130KB, 178x90px
>>38107956
I danced the waltz with a skeleton in a moonlit cave. It had purple hair with bangs. Weird thing was I was in love with it.
>>
>>38108344
You probably feel very distant from others in social situations but have gained the ability recently to read other people's emotions and meaning. The cinematic dreams could be a result of watching many movies in your waking life.

>>38108372
You sound paranoid, but know deep down that no one is really going to be able to hurt you.

>>38108386
Very funny.

>>38108395
I dont think I need to spell this one out for you. Listen to yourself m8.
>>
File: 1492804572144.png (740KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1492804572144.png
740KB, 633x758px
I had a dream where the girl i orbit and her mum was in a northern snowy village
I went there and it was comfy central, including a tavern with the best bread I've ever tasted/eaten
Then it turns to nightfall and I'm looking for a place to stay, the tavern owner shakes his head and boards up
The whole town does the same
Find out from a leaflet this whole thing is a battle-royale situation where people like me all have to murder each other as a world wide broadcasted sport
I find where my team partner is, and join up
Start kicking some ass over the next couple days with my smart but meek partner
Day 2, break into the school to steal supplies for traps including beheading rope traps and acid traps
Kill someone with a makeshift crossbow and bolt in the process
Make it to end, with one final person to beat, he's a big motherfucker. Me and bro have no more weapons, manage to rip a part off some old farm machinery and shank him
Am winrar
Get back to town, go upto the girl who i thought would treat me like a hero
Just tells me I'm a monster, never to speak to her again
Wake up after I smash her head in a violent incoherent rage
>>
>>38108497
Do you watch a lot of anime? Are you suicidal? My first impression is you're projecting romantic interest and affection that you can't feel elsewhere onto something that is harmless and has traits of the things you desire most.
>>
Have you ever typed in noclip into the console and gone outside of the map? It's like all black but you can still see inside the room?

I have a recurring dream where I can do this irl. One time everyone I knew in my life was at the bottom of steep as fuck hill chasing after me and I used noclip in order to fly away from them.

Was it autism?
>>
>>38108560
You harbor an enormous amount of aggression that you can't express in waking life. Your dreams are providing you with comfort (the food at the inn) and an outlet for your feelings (the battle royale).
>>
I was following a dark faceless figure in a dark hallway. I think it was running away from me or guiding me somewhere.
>>
>>38108585
You just play a lot of video games and have a distant or poor relationship with your family.
>>
I have backyard chickens, last night I dreamed the coop was in the living room and they were escaping it and every time I caught one to put it back another one would get out.
>>
>>38108622
You're very passive IRL.
>>
>>38107956
>in a bed with a guy and a girl
>they start having sex
>cop a feel
>eventually leave
>come back to a table under a tarp on a camping
>some friends are around, generally having fun and drinking
>sit down with them
>some girl asks me if I want to have sex
>"pfft no way fag"
>friend tells me it's a trap
>tell >her "not tonight, I'm busy, come see me tomorrow"
>go see one of my favourite bands (hencewhy I couldn't have sex "that night")
>go backstage and shake hands with the band members

Sounds like sexual frustration but really I think it's just because I had a wank before going to bed
>>
One of my rich friends bought a water gun for me and another friend and then we had an awesome water fight
>>
>>38108646
You're worn out from caring for your animals. It may feel to you like your work is fruitless or worry that you'll always be working on them.
>>
File: BV2jTv9nd5_.jpg (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BV2jTv9nd5_.jpg
1MB, 1080x1080px
I had a wife that loved me and i was a veterinarian also i could hear living animals and peoples thoughts
>>
>in pool with friends
>it gets insinuated I have a small dick
>I say, "yeah, small as a head of lettuce!"
>one friend says "I haven't seen your dick in a while"
>starts wrestling with me in the pool trying to pull my shorts down to see my dick
>get held underwater
>try not to breathe
>end up taking big breaths of water like it's no big deal
>>
>>38108706
Sounds less like sexual frustration and more like you're ashamed or at least shy about your sexuality.

>>38108713
Normie get out reeee
>>
I was sitting at a table and my grandfather, who died in December of 2016, appeared standing by the table. He looked smaller than I remember, and his hair was messed up as if blown in the wind. I stood up, hugged him, and sobbed happily, but there were no tears. I do not remember being this emotional over his death in real life.
>>
Had this one last night.
>Linus and Luke from linustechtips are in town
>its a tech show
>they have a stall selling stuff
>moot is working the stall
>buy some solder and solder braid
>moot serves me
>suddenly closing time and we're walking home
>moot, Linus and Luke all come to my house for dinner
>its dark but we're eating outside on the patio
>ask them if they visited Alton towers theme park
>they said yes they had
>wake up

I don't have much of a life outside of the internet so maybe this is why my dreams are gay.
>>
>>38107956
>Post your dreams and I will try to interpret them.
Ok
>wake up in a room with a bonfire in the middle
>the rest of the room is black
>I step into the bonfire
>I burn alive
>after being on fire after a while
> I wake up in an another room
>the room is green and in the far left corner is a faceless man wearing all black
> he turns to me and strangles me to death
>wake up in a new room
> the room is all blue this time
>see a faceless man wearing all white in the far right corner
> he stabs me to death
> wake up into a new room
> no one is there and room is purple
> I sense someone behind me so I turn around to see a faceless man all grey cloths and says wake up
> then he shoots me with a revolver.
> suddenly I'm on the edge of the top of a building
> gets pushed off by a faceless man wearing all yellow clothes and says goodbye
>after I fell to the bottom to the ground a faceless man wearing all brown clothes
snaps my neck
That's where I wake up.
What does it mean?
>>
>>38108774
You have a severe deficit of genuine love and communication in your life and your dreams are trying to make up for it.

>>38108793
You're probably underage.
>>
File: 05 - FzAc35r.jpg (135KB, 1860x1076px) Image search: [Google]
05 - FzAc35r.jpg
135KB, 1860x1076px
>>38107956
the surroundings switch constantly from my old highschool, work, home and other familier places and im running from something but I never look back to see what it is
>>
>>38108841
>You're probably underage
24, but I feel like I haven't mentally matured much past 16
>>
Last night I dreamed that all the dads in my neighborhood used to skateboard and could do sick tricks
>>
>>38108803
>Sounds less like sexual frustration and more like you're ashamed or at least shy about your sexuality.
I don't think so, my friends know about my sexual preferences but I pretty much never make a move on anyone in real life because I don't think it's worth the effort.
>>
I smashed my dad's head in with a rolling pin while singing the Internationale in Russian. What did my mind mean by this?
>>
I'm in my room and something is off and unnerving, I realise it's a dream and try to wake up, usually my shaking myself.
I wake up, but it's actually still the dream. Sometimes i know immediately, sometimes it takes me a while.
Sometimes, I know it's a dream and manipulate it to create something sexual. Most of the time it's just scary & I feel trapped.
>>
>big island facility dr.No style
>abandonated.
>I'm roaming around this old bunkerish building now overgrown by nature.
>really good looking.
>there's a big cylindrical concrete pit filled with water in the middle of a big roofless room
>I fall into the water and start slowly drift downwards.
>there's a big Rusty round grate on the side of the cylindrical walls
>it seems dirty and it's submerged.
>I look at it for a little as i drift down.
>confy to stay there
>look at the sun shining over the cylinder and the facility
>drift down in confyness.
>>
>>38108975
I don't know, but it gave me a laugh
Your subconscious is an absolute madman
>>
I had this one the other day:

Me and 3 other guys went to the office of some company. The first floor of the building was filled with employees but the door to the second floorwas locked, so no one could go there. Instead of a keyhole, it had a protruding screw below the door handle. I took out my pencil, and put a screwdriver module into it, unscrewing the door. One of the guys said something mean to me at this point.

Then we went in an office on that floor and I sat at the computer there, which had a CRT monitor. TeamViewer was not installed on that machine, but I thought that I couldn't use it because I wasn't connected to the internet for some reason. The PC was on stand-by, so I just had to move the mouse to wake it. It took a surprisingly short time for the monitor to warm up. Then I searched for "titties" on Bing, and stumbled upon a video of 2 fat women and a guy in a boat with water slowly flooding into it. The cameraman was sitting in the same boat, half-submerged in the water. The guy next to the 2 girls was pulling out weird food items from the bottom of the boat, and giving it to them to eat and lick. The items included a holodeck, a giant egg with a nipple looking yolk, and others. Then the dream ended.
>>
File: JUST.png (285KB, 476x530px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
285KB, 476x530px
>>38107956
>Friday night
>Had dream I crashed my moms truck after work, like crash into five cars bad. Like one dude was super pissed and yelling at me, for some reason i couldn't call My Mom, or my insurance in my phone. Like they werent contacts, and I couldnt find them in google. I was literally

>Saturday night
>I was in prison, i was so depressed I chugged a bottle of paint thinner, immediatley regretted it, tried calling my Mom one last time, try to tell her I love her. I couldn't even find her number again, or even find it any where. I was slowly fading, no one was around me because there was a prison riot, like prsioners with guns, And then i almost died, and then I woke up

>Last night
>Someone hijacked me steam account, and all I could do was watch as all my items and wallet slowly drain. I couldn't find steam support any where, no number, no website. I was watching hundreds of dollar slowly drain and there was nothing I could do
>>
File: earth gondola.jpg (1MB, 2310x1781px) Image search: [Google]
earth gondola.jpg
1MB, 2310x1781px
>>38107956
I was in this bathroom and my crush at the time was about to blow me. I got up and I knocked the whore out, grabbed a crowbar or something like that and kept hitting her limp corpse til I woke up.'

>what did I mean by this?
>>
Op is deadzorzorzorz?
>>
I keep seeing the molded from resident evil 7. Also, what does it mean to see yourself from a 3rd person perspective in a dream?
>>
>>38107956
>recurring dream of walking into a bathroom and switching on the light and expecting to see myself in the mirror but the light doesn't come on and I never see myself and it varies from perplexing to oddly upsetting
>>
>>38107956
This happened about august last year.
>Be me
>sky is red
>Sun is eclipsed by moon and is totally black
>Ground is covered in blood
>standing in field with dead bodies and walking around
>turn one over and its me
>suddenly they're all me
>starts raining blood and moon changes colors
>wake up
>>
>>38107956
>have just around 4 dollars
>in a grocery store
>don't know what snacks I want
>keep swapping out the ones I've got grabbed
>keep having to place some back because I went over my 4 dollar budget
later
>helping some guy make a film
>it doesn't seem to be doing so well and the director is discouraged by it
>tell him the post filming production adds a lot to the final product
>he's trying to license music
>the band he wants is asking for too much so I tell the director that we'll just find another band
From a nap earlier that day but I mostly forgot it
>there's this figure and whenever it turns around to me I get scared like I can't tell ya
>I don't really remember what it looked like but I think it was this massive television static in a vaguely human form
>>
Dreamed I had severe pain in my right wrist when I was living in this one house. When I would leave the house my wrist would be back to normal.

Found out there were tiny microscopic snakes infesting the house that somehow caused my wrist to hurt. There were also a bunch of hot babes in the house but I was too distracted with my wrist pain to pay much attention to them
>>
>>38107956
Me and some anime-esqe girl at a hotel and for some reason our job is to watch over a monster containment area. At, night they all broke out so were tasked with tracking hem down. They're all deadly so we take weapons with us. We go into a room and look for a smaller one. We see something move under a loose shirt on the floor and we think it's a monster. I start panicking because I know it could easily kill me and I freak out a little bit and cry. She comforts me and tells me this was all just a training exercise kept secret from me. Right after, the monster jumps out and kills her. I realized she only said that to me to calm me down and give me confidence.

I woke up after that. It was one of the most vivid dreams I've had. What does it mean?
>>
I regularly dream of being caught in a nuclear explosion, but rather than just waking up immediatly, I'll feel a stinging feeling going all over my body before the dream ends. Also had a dream once where someone shot me in the head and when I woke up I heared a ringing tone for about ten seconds and my head hurt quite a bit. Another reacurring theme are that my teeth are deformed and grown in each other and I'm not able to open my mouth. Sometimes they are just rotting or falling out. When I wake up from these dreams I try to check if everything is ok in front of a mirror.
>>
I wake up in a barracks and get sent to fight in a WW2 esque battle. I eventually die and it repeats
>>
I was in the hallway of my house when my little brother from a few years ago was walking back to his room. The hallway was dark and he was scared of the dark, so, for some reason, I started making this really weird screeching sound at him for a few minutes while he was screaming and ran back to his room. I had kept this up for another 1-2 times. The details are fuzzy, but I remember then another person I do not know ran up to me to try to reason with me about something but I ended up repeatedly hitting him in the head with a baseball bat he brought until he died.
>>
I was on an ayylien ship and a grey with smaller eyes (a biological grey, not the robot greys with the huge eyes) told me "I chose Atlantis because it was so tiny". In my mind I knew exactly what he meant, as if it was my own thought. By tiny he meant the population size.

Then he just sat there in the corner while I walked around the ship. I entered a room where I was told about a person who managed to create some sort of machine from ancient text that makes you dream stuff, like you're in the matrix.

One of them had a great dream and was enjoying himself. He was the creator. But the other guy dreamed that he was a woman who was giving birth, and her newborn was being ripped from her hands by the doctors. I could see on screens right next to his bed snapshots of his dream, including the scene where the baby was being taken from him, and a snapshot of his terrified face.

Man that shit sucked hard. Truly one of the worst nightmares I've ever had, because it felt so real. I also "felt" like we were on the right side of the moon, if you were to look at it from Earth.
>>
File: HomeAlone-SMS-3.png (4KB, 248x192px) Image search: [Google]
HomeAlone-SMS-3.png
4KB, 248x192px
Here are some of my dreams of me killing myself that I thought were funny

>all cars came to life and are killing people like Maximum Overdrive
>me and a group of other people trying to survive
>I tell the group we should hide in the woods because cars can't drive through all the trees
>get to some woods
>look out from the treeline
>there's a bulldozer-like vehicle with a giant mechanical arm swinging around with a saw blade on it cutting all the trees down
>pic related
>shoot myself with some small pea shooter hunting rifle
>feel the hole in my skull because lol caliber
>i die

>in a cornfield by a highway with some other dude
>we're geared up to shoot people driving by
>walk into the middle of the highway and shoot at drivers
>the cops start coming
>shoot at a cop car a few times but miss the driver
>look into my palm and see about 3 bullets
>not enough ammo to continue
>shoot myself with one of them

>>38111353
this is me btw and don't bother interpreting any of my dreams because that shit's retarded
>>
>>38112039
>tfw you get shot in the head in a dream and it feels 2 real
>ur paralyzed and u can't feel anything
>you can only hear things and realize how doomed you are
>>
>>38108829
Maybe you feel as though everyone of every creed is out to get you?
>>
>>38111729
Maybe you feel like women in your life sugarcoat things or lie to you to keep you calm?
>>
>>38107956
I was banging this siren, humanoid woman that had a tail with a barb that could kill on the end. she was straddling me and making out with me and i knew if i submitted to the kiss completely she would kill me with the barb but it felt to good to resist. so i ended up cumming in her and then giving into the kiss knowing what would happen and then it ended.
>>
>watching new dogfart video
>5 dark Nubian bucks come out with 15 inch hard ons and 1 white woman waiting for them to fuck her
>Suddenly, 30 paleskin savages start to fuck the woman and the bucks reveal themselves to be Drumpf supporters
>Turn the screen off
>In the refection is a pigeonshitskined Aryan with Nazi flag and a MAGA cap on
>Wake up
>>
>>38107956
was in a massive beige padded cell and I fucked medusa
don't even have a monster fetish
>>
>>38112489
>don't even have a monster fetish
What are you, some kind of underaged faggot?
>>
>>38112507
don't worry I still have all kinds of degenerate fantasys that I should be shot for
>>
>>38112014
You are antagonistic towards your brother. Someone called you out on it and you couldn't handle it.
>>
>Hear some kind of techno music
>See a street
>It all becomes blurry and focus on one face.
>Now that black dude is chasing me
>Now in the backyard of a big german dude playing with slingshots.
>The nigger uses one and chase me
>Sleep paralysis, try to scream, end up sounding like a retard having an orgasm
>Wake up
>>
>>38112623
>Now in the backyard of a big german dude playing with slingshots
Kek, you should stop watching so much JewTube
>>
>>38111644
The house is a safe place and you masturbate a lot when you're in it. Leaving the house implies not masturbating anymore as a positive thing. The microscopic snakes are your seen. You use porn when you masturbate, and don't see the hot babes in porn as humans. Your porn habits are harming you.

Unless you're left handed then nvm
>>
>>38112670
The snakes are your semen*

You're so preoccupied with getting off that you are barely affected by the porn. I would suggest using your imagination for a change of pace.
>>
>get into lucid dreaming
>try to remember phrases from my dreams and repeat them when I wake but by then I forget them or it sounds like nonsense sleep talk
>when I try to change too much in my dreams it just forces myself awake
>when I try to do something that I know is wrong irl my brain creates a conflict and prevents me most of the time
>on the other hand when I have a bad dream I can create a conflict and it turns into stress rather than having a nightmare of me getting stabbed to death or whatever
>dreams that I'm not conscious enough to change feel like a fixed ride where I react only on instinct
>becomes a balance between trying too hard and waking up and just experiencing what is hapening
>most dreams are of school, work, or the apartments I grew up in
>>
>>38112659
I watched some of his vidd that day, and played darts before sleeping. No more jewtube before bed I guess
>>
>>38109897
You feel helpless and like you can't count on the people around you who are supposed to help you. Maybe you could count on them but you maybe don't know how to properly reach out.

Im sorry you've had these sad dreams anon. Hug
>>
>>38107956
anybody know tha yume nikki-like game that had a boards of canada song called dawn chorus
>>
>>38108856
Maybe you should try looking back. Focus on it while you're awake and you may remember to try in your dream. Does it feel like anything in particular and are you scared out of your mind or are you oddly detached
>>
>>38108793
>small as a head of lettuce

kek. wut
>>
>>38109076
I have this exact too, especially if I nap during the day and sleep again later that night
>>
>>38112369
You're giving in to harmful vices.
>>
File: 1481174851834.jpg (318KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481174851834.jpg
318KB, 1920x1080px
>Dream about being in a city as it turns to night, like around sunset.
>Jump down a fire escape, land unharmed in a back alley
>There's a big, black fountain with a statue in the center, no water is coming out of it.
>Sit there and wait a while, find a laptop in the water.
>Either a guy or a girl in a raincoat shows up and apologizes for being late, says I'm doing fine so far, and promises to meet up in their truck in a week.
>Hands me a box and leaves
>I go over to the statue in the center of the fountain, it's night by now, and I enter a store because I remembered I have to buy something.
>Don't remember anything, remember a giant snake.
>Leave store, get hit by a book and remember I'm at the fountain, so I turn again to go home.
>I'm at the top of a building by a fire escape, and wake up as I move to jump off again.
>Throughout the entire dream there's this really, really soothing, almost happy song playing in the background that I've never heard before. It's just a guy singing over an acoustic guitar.
>I only remember the verse, "Just like a Roman tragedy in Moscow, I break a man on your altar."

This is the most bizarre dream in a while, so much so that it's the only one I actually remember in years. I don't think there could be real meaning behind it.
>>
>>38107956
>dreamt I walked outside of what I considered to be my house, a Hey Arnold style brick NY apartment ( I do not live in a Hey Arnold style brick NY apartment)
>I turned the corner and in an unreasonably long alleyway, I see right next to the right side of the entrance, a very short, young, Chinese kid with down syndrome, wearing one of those spinning beanie hats, a baseball cap, and holding a baseball and a bat.
>I look to the left and saw a black limousine pull up to me
>The black tinted windows roll down to a man in a business suit, a large cartoony smiley face mask that covers his entire head, and a revolver.
>He looks straight ahead into the limo, slowly turns his head towards me and pats the gun to his temple twice
>For whatever reason I'm sure that I'll be shot if I don't teach this damn kid baseball.
Whats it mean robots?
>>
File: 1494614689698.jpg (16KB, 547x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494614689698.jpg
16KB, 547x480px
>it's another dream where my teeth fall out/crumble away
>it's another dream where I'm running from something but I'm so light that I can't get enough momentum to run away

Why won't these fucking stop.
>>
>>38112948
You need to resume your career as a baseball coach.
>>
Had this one about a month ago
>with some people
>someone comes up to the people i'm with and i and asks if they'd kill someone for them
>the people i'm with say no
>i say "sure i'll do it"
>all of a sudden in a park
>it's a gathering to celebrate the new president of Brasil
>the park looks kinda dingy, patches of dead grass and exposed dirt
>people are sitting in folding chairs pointed at a stage
>normal gathering sounds, but no one is on stage giving a speech
>start walking out of park
>walk on the outskirts of the chairs, parallel to the outer rows
>as i'm walking i see the new president
>realize this is the person i have to kill
>walking closer, i have a gun in my pocket
>see that one of my uncles is sitting next to the president, realize that if i shoot the guy my uncle will see me do it and tell my mom
>as i walk past i pull out the pistol, stop and fire three shots that hit the president
>don't know if my uncle saw me or not
>start running out of the park, hear everyone begin to freak out as they realize what happened
>there's a highway outside of the park, i jump down into it to escape
>somehow able to parkour my way on top of some cars and a truck, reach the other side of the highway and climb the wall to get out
>walking around see a bridge and a bunch of apartment buildings, looks pretty comfy but super Brasilian
>cop car drives nearby, sirens on
>i check my pistol to see how much ammo i have left, it's really small and the bullets are too
>wonder if i even killed the president with these tiny bullets
>as i'm walking i run into my oneitis from work and my friend i was hanging out with at the time
>they seem surprised to see me, i immediately pull out my gun
>see their faces turn into disbelief as i raise the gun up to put it in my mouth
>they try to stop me but i shoot myself anyway
>it hurts for a second but then i'm overcome by a feeling of relief as i watch them watch me die in front of them

i've never been to brasil
>>
>be walking along in town to meet my friend
>suddenly start floating upwards
>some young teens 14-16 notice and start pointing
>can control the height and direction of the hover with a bit of awkwardness
>notice the kids
>stick my middle finger up and tell them to get fucked scrubs
>call them noobs and fucking nerds
>they're like what the hell man
>really happy and excited cause flying
>realize im probably dreaming
>try to see how high i can go
>focus and start ascending really fast
>the faster i ascend the more i feel force pushing up under my feet
>the force gets too much and my legs buckle and i start to fall
>salvage it a bit as i fall and land somewhat softly on my feet
>focus again and start flying some more
>tell more kids to get fucked
>come to a car park near a leisure centre (swimming pool and ice rink in one big building)
>land
>wake up
>>
>>38113045
Hahahahahaha I am raffing
>>
I had a dream last night where I was walking around the city on a really windy day. I was holding onto an umbrella and the sheer force of the winds kept blowing me around but I didn't want to let go of the umbrella no matter what. I eventually made my way to the park where I met up with a mysterious woman wearing a red coat and hat. She had blonde hair and red lipstick, but I couldn't see her eyes. She gave me a task to do and that was the end of my dream.
>>
>>38113045
this is also how most of my other dreams go

>be me
>suddenly realize i can fly or have telekinesis (once i had an iron man suit but the method of operation was the same for telekinesis and flight (lots of concentration))
>proceed to try flying by running or walking and floating a bit
>sometimes its a run and big leaps that are too high for normal humans
>when its telekinesis i usually just move stuff about trying to move larger stuff
>at some point i normally realize im dreaming and try to make the most of it but i cant control the dream all that well hence the insane amount of concentration i usually need to use the powers in the dream
>before i can do anything all that good with it i wake up
>>
>driving down road in dream, everything is hazy as if the room is smokey
>man on bicycle going really slow
>reaaaaally slowly accidentally run him over
>gets up straight away after and profusely apologises for getting run over

also;
>Ex gf and friend of ex both floating at window live the vampires from The lost boys, telling them to come with them with them trying to pry the window open
>arms are spaghetti, cannot stop them

This is ever since I stopped smoking weed
>>
A perfect trap remix of sex n drugs n house
>>
>>38107956
Worms\Maggots are coming out of my skin and people I see have no face.
>>
File: DreamShirt.jpg (66KB, 470x450px) Image search: [Google]
DreamShirt.jpg
66KB, 470x450px
>>38112039
>>38111353
Remembered another
>in some MMORPG style rolling hills
>grass is a dark green and the all the buildings are a dark brown wood
>wander around for a while looking through buildings
>pretty sure there was some kind of crab men in here somewhere
>everyone has a MMORPG style healthbar and shit above their heads
>find a wooden trolley and realize that I need to deliver mail on this thing
>pick up Aphex Twin and some other dude along the way
>all of us wearing postal service outfits
>some guy walks up with a shirt like this
>don't remember the last line though
>>
I was like a cork or some Monopoly piece shit and so were a bunch of other people around me. We began playing some sort of hide-and-seek tag game on a Chuck E. Cheese children's play structure. I started by seeking, then hiding after a round. At some point I went to get an edgy tattoo in a fenced-off alley, but remember getting the wrong one. Late in the hiding round, I was cramming with a bunch of other hiding pieces in a tall slide structure. We found a couple of hidden doors. They led to what increasingly looked like an abandoned, but clean, house. All the rooms we went to were dark hallways, with the exception of one with a bunch of bathrooms as siderooms. I recall us calling them "widow's bathrooms". Somewhere along the way, I suppose the monopoly pieces became naked humans. We ended up in a cozy cabin bedroom with a window showing a snowstorm outside. At that point, only three people were in the room, being me, a girl, and another guy. She climbed on the bed and vaguely made a gesture that resembled touching her vagina. I climbed on top of her and began fucking her from behind. I sensed she was uncomfortable, but I kept going. The rest of the group, about six or so people, came in and formed couples on the bed. After a short time of us all fucking, someone asked if every man had their partner's consent. Every other woman said yes, but mine said no. I got off her and sat on the side of the bed for a moment. I then got got on and started humping fast. She voiced her distress and displeasure but it felt so good so I just kept going. She mentioned that her phone had a taser app and called for the male and female not on the bed to use it on me, so I kept humping hard until I finished and woke up.

For the record, I don't have a rape fetish and have never had thoughts of rape or rape tendencies before.
>>
>>38113045
Sometimes I dream that I can jump really high but then in mid air I realise I'm no better at landing than usual and I'm going to break my legs or die when I hit the ground, but then I'm actually fine and it doesn't even hurt
>>
>when OP wakes up and has to deliver

https://youtu.be/e_sKt4LDRQI?t=3

0:03
>>
>>38107956
I put a baby on a bowl with water, I drink the water and I also drink the baby. Then out of the blue, I became a spy working for a private corporation, turns out that corporation was located in my grandma's house. There was several other people trying to become part of our corporation. Also several uni friends.
>>
>>38107956
>bbq with people I don't know/can't recognize
> there's a buffet
>a guy starts a speech and I walk around the park so I don't listen to the speech
> by the time I get back there's barley anything in the buffet
>>
>>38113988
u think ur immoral and u think that's what it takes 2 fit in with the normies. yet u still try to fit in with ur uni friends.

but it turns out that the normies are as boring as ur grandma
>>
>>38114029
ur fat arent u
>>
File: 1497810467145.jpg (24KB, 213x230px) Image search: [Google]
1497810467145.jpg
24KB, 213x230px
im in some kind of noisy room where people scattered all around it on chairs watch some movie. ice age i think? anyway for some reason it seems like i'm supposed to put food on some tables in behind (one of them is quite dirty with breadcrumbs all over it), so i go there. first i went to put the tables next to each other, then i go back for the food and as i walked out and some guy (kindof handsome, slim, i think he was partially in a suit) sitting on the chair all of sudden looks at me with a constant smug expression and asks
"are you from ??? (some shortcut, i cant hear properly because sound from the movie is way too loud) here's my number ~~
"umm.. what?" i lean closer to him
"are you TA? *dictates number again*
after a while of trying to figure out because im barely sure what he said thanks to the noise, i guess that he's talking about dota since i spammed ta recently?
"umm yea"
then i turn around but as a brave individual, i am i want to clear this possible misunderstanding before it develops into something atrocious
"hey what exactly did you mean?"
"what?"
"i might have misheard you and i'm not sure if you talk about the same thing that i think or if each of us thinks something else"
"you're an analytic? it's pretty good to have an analytic's number" (does that imply that he was an analytic which is supposed to be something superior? he still keeps his smug expression)
i'm sorry, but i'm not. i'm really sorry.
"yea it's fine"
(with slightly less smug expression, kinda opened eyes since he didn't probably see this amount of autism in his lifetime so now he shows a similar face he would have while trying to kindly deal with mentally disabled people)
seems like naps out of my usual sleep schedule are pretty rich on dreams
i remember having lot of them, this was the last and the shortest one but it's the only one i actually remember
am i fucked if i act like a complete autist even in my dreams?
>>
>>38107956
Living in a destroyed city
Two apartment buildings side by side
1 group of raiders control the other building
I live in the other with my dog and 3 others
Police are stacking up on the entrance
They're about to raid both buildings
I entered our building
A three way gunfight started
It ended with everyone dead except my dog and I
>>
File: kabuto.png (55KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
kabuto.png
55KB, 250x250px
>>38107956
I have two

One was a recurring dream from about the ages of 5-10. I always dreamt I was running through the Grand Canyon being chased by a giant version of the Pokemon Kabuto who was trying to eat me.

The second was a recurring dream from the ages of about 12-15 in which I was in a giant paintball battle royale (think PUBG+Splatoon) with everybody at my school.

What means???
>>
> Stand inside a concrete room
> Only 1 window, but firmly barred shut.
> An old man sits in the center of the room on a couch.
> He turns his head to stare me dead in the eyes and keeps saying "Why?".
> I try to find an exit, but can't.
> At some point he starts screaming and the room slowly starts filling up with oil.
> I wake up

Seriously bothered me for a while.
>>
>>38114580
that man was you from the future. he's asking why you wasted ur life confined in a room and the oil is all the grease that you had collected over the years between ur fat creases. he drowned u in it 2 make a point
>>
File: 1490750839551.jpg (18KB, 542x343px) Image search: [Google]
1490750839551.jpg
18KB, 542x343px
>have a recurring dream of going to a shitty rundown but still in operation hospital for some unknown reason and going to the morgue where instead of put in drawers they are stacked on planks like those shelves in slave ships and reek of rot
I know it's edgy but it's been bothering me.
>>
I was laying on my back, hands beneath my head in some sort of floating bubble world, and there was a patch of hillside and a tree with shade where I layed in. The lighting was like some comfy sunset, more light than dark.
I noticed that all the other bubbles had couples in them, and I began to feel melancholy.
Then I felt a soothing presense behind me, and I said to her "You're in the wrong area."
The next part is kinda fuzzy. I think I let my arms go to my side, like a starfish. I heard her laying down and then I felt her soft hand holding mine. It was very comfortable and calming.

This dream was one of a couple dreams that have stayed vividly in my mind. I can't remember the voice that spoke, and this dream gave me a lot of hope back then. I remember it sometimes, and it gives me conflicting feelings.
>>
>>38107956
>North Korea creates portal to hell
>They summon ancient demon hellspawn army
>They're amphibian
>Swim to California
>Start raping... EVERYTHING
>Rape my mother, kill my dog
>Find refuge in Shakey's
>Go to kitchen
>Hear those fuckers outside
>Lock myself in refrigerator
>Starve
What does it mean?
>>
>>38107956
last night I dreamt that my dad's dog shit on the bathroom floor

the dog's been shitting all over the house lately and I've had to clean it up, so there's nothing to interpret
>>
i usually forget my dreams even if i remember them so well after waking up. i do know i dream about being back in high school and elementary school a lot.
>>
When I was in high school I often dreamt that I accidentally went to primary one day and I'd have no way to get home or to the right school
It happened when I was in university as well, but in my dream I was meant to still be at high school.
They would usually consist of just usual school activities but I would have to try not to let anyone notice I wasn't supposed to be there because I was scared of everyone finding out how retarded I was for forgetting I don't go there anymore
>>
I had a dream where I woke up and I had missed work, and it was so startling that I woke up from the dream to find that I had in fact turned off my alarm and had less than twenty minutes to leave for work.
>>
he aint responding no mo
give it a rest no one gives a shit anymore
>>
>>38115588
That you're trying to hide the fact that you want to have sex, not only sex, but sex with an North Korean man. But not only a North Korean man but a North Korean man with fish sicks. They also look like demons. Congratulations you fag.
>>
>>38115858
Faggots trying to interpret dreams are the worst part of these threads. It's better now that he's gone
>>
>>38115999
you right

organicantibeatboxband
>>
I never remmember my dreams.
>>
>>38107956
The past few dreams I've had involved a roastie I harassed a few times. I eventually started developing feelings for her...
The dreams involved me either exploring or going on adventures with her, or just apologizing to for harassing her (which I don't feel bad about). What mean?
>>
>>38107956
I had a dream where I murdered my father and married (fugged) my mother.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.