[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>grew up with a sister 6 years older than me >learned all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: pic.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>grew up with a sister 6 years older than me
>learned all my speech patterns and body language from her
>the behavior I learned from her alienates me from other guys sometimes

How can I stop involuntarily behaving like a girl?
>>
>>38106604
This is like me but with Hitler rather than an older sister.
>>
>>38106604
just have female friends then, it will also increase ur chances of getting laid
>>
>>38106604
Fucking this.
>grew up with 6 sisters
>youngest child
>sisters cussed and fought whenever 2+ existed within a room
>grew up to cuss with the frequency of a sailor but the vocabulary of a whore
>instead of calling people bastards it was "you betch!" Or "you whore!"
>everyone just assume you're gay but don't dress like it
>only very very recently managed to switch the entirety of my cussing to "cunt" and "fucker"
>>
>>38106604
Capitalize on it and transition already.
>>
>>38106604

There's nothing inherently wrong with having effeminate traits, OP, not all guys can be chads or meatheads.

You just need to find a group to become involved with.
>>
Aren't the new Chads all feminised twinks that are good at gossiping and bitching?
You should be very popular and successful these days.
>>
>>38108786
>Aren't the new Chads all feminised twinks that are good at gossiping and bitching?
Where the fuck did you get that idea?
>>
>>38108786
No, but i would watch a show with that hook
>>
>>38106604

Thank god me and my sister never got along and fought a lot.
The most stable siblings relationships are those who hate each other when young and become friends later in life
>>
>>38108819
school and uni. It's always bitchboy twinks (people that haven't grown physically since 7th grade) that gang up with other twinks and passively undermine others reputation through defamation and gossip.
It's a very feminine thing to try to dominate through social manipulation. Very bitchy.
I thought the rise of these type of guys was due to feminine households molding these guys into bitches (probably emulating their sisters) and finding a fertile ground for their bitchness in the post-feminst world of today.
>>
>>38106604
This is kind of me. I had an older sister.

>social development was perfectly normal... for a girl
>lost friends because I liked talking about my feelings with them
>would probably love gossip if given more chances to engage in it
>pretty sensitive to bantz, would probably cry in public if not for having some awareness
BUT
>straight
>identify as male
>don't give a fuck about fashion or hair
>at least tried masculine hobbies/sports (though failed almost all of them)
>>
>>38107785
>implying
I'm a kind of a girly man who only has female friends and they always act like I'm 'one of the girls' and have no sexuality. I have ascended to an entirely new betaness and no woman will ever desire me now. I'm such a great friend, though! ;^)
>>
File: 1498990232938.jpg (58KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498990232938.jpg
58KB, 427x640px
>>38108819
people that dress like this, you know
not Chads, but the new Chads
>>
File: firmhandshakeman.jpg (40KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakeman.jpg
40KB, 612x408px
>>38106604
"Son, nothing beats hard work when it comes to being a man. I'm driving you to the supermarket tomorrow, and I won't take no for an answer. When we get there, speak with the manager, look him in the eye, and give him a firm handshake."
>>
>>38107785
>>38109103
I've grew up around only emasculated men or women. I've ONLY had female friends, they don't see me as a non-sexual entity and I end up friendzoning them usually, the friendship then blows up and have to deal with a crazy bitch that was a "friend". It works both ways.

If they see you as a non sexual person it's because they're genuinely not attracted to you or, in the extremely rare case, can actually handle their shit.

I hate women unironically, unlike a bunch of you faggot normies.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.