[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever tried to krill yourself, anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Have you ever tried to krill yourself, anon?
>>
>>38106472
Multiple times. Ended up in an institute at a very early age.
>biggest regret in life.
Will cont how + when + what happened after i stopped if someone wants to know.
>>
>>38107254
Of course we want to know the details.
>>
>>38107254
>Will cont how + when + what happened after i stopped if someone wants to know.
i do, please

did if involve a gun? sometimes i wonder what would happen if i put my .38 to my forehead and shot it. i hate the thought of living until im ld and i also hate the thought of people keeping me alive and wiping my ass
>>
>>38107304
C1 to C3 is where the bullet gotta be
>>
>>38107350
what is c1 and c3?

and if shot there would it be instant?
>>
yeah after some roastie rejected me when I was 18. listened to some music then tried to hang myself in my room, felt myself passing out and survival instinct kicked in. probably wouldnt have died but might have. it was pretty dumb but honestly I'll probably off myself again someday. haven't really given a fuck about women since except wanting to have sex with one. I'm 22 now.
>>
>>38107446
Top three neck vertebrae and yea boi
>>
>>38107279
Ended up in an institute at the age of 14 (parents institutenalized me). Was scared shitless, hated parents at the time, would talk to them or want to see them when it was visiting hours. (Had a really shitty childhood out of the house). In the institute i wouldnt shower because i was scared of the people in the ward with me. (even though 80% of them were women). And if you dont shower in there the therapists take it very seriously, so dad forced me to shower one day. Long story short i got out of that god-forsaken institute after two weeks of almost pissing myslef to sleep every night. Those places DO NOT help you, they fuck you up more than you were when you got in, now (18 y o) im a very agressive person, and no friends in sight, no one to talk to, dad trying to make amends (yea, not happening) and i went full chad, gym, diet, martial arts, and a job. Feel empty inside knowing that a social life is all i need. Prom is coming up, going alone obviosly. Enlisting to the military in 5 months. Combat duty, will probably die in the desert by a sand nigger. Knowing no one would come to the funeral except my parents but they dont count. Cant find a female that would go to more than two dates with me, despite being a 6'1 200 pounds fit cunt (or 1.85 meters 90kg in non-tard units) im a kv. My point being it never really leaves you unless you do something about it, im still trying to but no success. I wish you the best of luck in your attempts to move out of this shitty fucking feeling, in hope you would do better than me.
>>
>>38107304
No gun. Tried to snap my neck, suffocate, bleed to death, or loose a fight against a chad.
>>
tfw you will never be a humble plankton subject to the whims of the currents with no capability for self-propulsion
>>
File: 1485498259207.png (142KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1485498259207.png
142KB, 500x353px
>>38107680
Yikes. Well, best of luck to you, anon. No matter what army you serve, I salute you and wish you the best.
>>
>>38107766
genuinely made me laugh thank you for this anon
>>
>>38107776
Trips be with you, and so i will try my best to not die in the fucking desert, just to get a chance to maybe travel a bit, maybe get a third date, maybe even find a friend. I may be negative, but giving up is no longer a choice for me since the institute, it does cross my mind sometimes... But then i remember why i will not succumb to it. The army is a real snap back to reality (oops there goes gravity) to let me know how small these problems are... And remind me there is bigger shit to worry about.
>>
File: 1487128016996.png (93KB, 1094x575px) Image search: [Google]
1487128016996.png
93KB, 1094x575px
tried to krill myself in Army basic training, just got back home
>fall for military meme
>doing great for the first 3 weeks
>knees start to hurt
>keeps getting worse
>can't train
>end up on the sidelines getting super depressed
>wrote exit note and tied my 550 cord into a nose
>strung it up in the latrine at night
>some fuck found me as i was tying it up
>tackled me
>end up on suicide watch with people watching me 24/7
>lasted for 5 weeks because that's long it took to send me home
>knees still hurt
like my one shot to do something respectable with my life ruined by shitty genetics
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.