[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /actually has no one/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (60KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 500x725px
>last friend I had left "broke up" with me a week ago
>haven't texted anyone since then
>live with family
>brothers despise me, don't say a word to me
>parents barely tolerate me

I have absolutely no one to go to. The only thing keeping me alive is the new job I got, and not wanting the people there to think it was their fault I died. When people start to dislike me there too, I'm probably gonna an hero.
>>
>>38106455
I could have made this exact OP

I'm really lonely and miserable right now
>>
File: Cancer.png (105KB, 508x510px) Image search: [Google]
Cancer.png
105KB, 508x510px
Embrace the suck.
7 months strong with no personal contact with anyone.
last friend decided to ghost me, cause am cancer to deal with it seems.
>>
>>38106531
At least you don't have to deal with the embarrassment of your whole family knowing you never go out with friends...
>>38106485
Do you have any ideas what you're gonna do about it anon?
>>
>>38106455
my parents kicked me out because my sister thinks i'm a freak
i have no irl friends
only reason i'm still alive is my gf will probably kill herself if i do
>>
>no friends
>no family except one parent that's 45 years older than me and have absolutely nothing in common with, needless to say we never talk
I guess you could say I have literally no one.
>>
File: 1496419464151.png (2MB, 1350x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496419464151.png
2MB, 1350x1600px
>>38106455
i'd be your friend if you have steam, although i'm not sure i'd be of any use right now as i recently involved myself in deep escapism by starting to play games a lot more often than i used to
>>
File: 1498074973017.jpg (19KB, 379x469px) Image search: [Google]
1498074973017.jpg
19KB, 379x469px
>>38106589
I haven't went out with "friends" since ever.
my family know this, all they know of me is that I wake up, use the computer, and drink.
>>
>>38106455
Having one of the shittiest times of my life right now. Realise that all my "friends" were talking to me only because they had to due to seeing me on daily basis. No one to fucking talk to, bottle it all up and cry myslef to sleep once a week. I wake up, shower, go to gym, shower, go to work, go home, shower, play vidya, fall asleep to my music, repeat.
>>
>>38106646
You can add me but I never know how to talk with people I just add on steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198310897946
>>
>>38106668
Iktf, I started to think I had friends in high school then I'd ask them to hang out outside of class and they'd always reject me... You can add me too if you want.
I've been drinking and crying more than usual as well.
>>
>>38106589
>Do you have any ideas what you're gonna do about it anon?
I'm going to try to work on myself I guess. If I look better maybe that way people will care about me more, I don't know
>>
File: 1498958067137~2.jpg (29KB, 308x344px) Image search: [Google]
1498958067137~2.jpg
29KB, 308x344px
>>38106455
https : // discord dott gg slash yVjf2
>>
>>38106708
Console peasant, mate. And a salty one at that.
>>
>>38106455

I'm the same, but the people I used to see on occasion left me feeling empty and unfulfilled in conversation with these people. I used to have bad social anxiety, and have come a long way in communicating with people. It's so easy to get people to talk about themselves and guide the conversation entirely around if they're not socially aware enough to realize what I'm doing. I get tired of socializing with the same cycle of people who I have no highly similar interests with. I recluse myself into not talking to people before I need to get my fill like a social vampire and talk to the same people again.
>>
>>38106709
You can try, i am trying. Cant say that it worked for me but its diferrent for everyone i guess. And if it doesnt work, atleast you got something good oyt of your shitty situation.
>>
File: Oscar-the-fateless-knight.jpg (60KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Oscar-the-fateless-knight.jpg
60KB, 600x338px
I don't know.
Tried seeing if I could find myself someone around here, go figure, to no avail. As much as I despise this place, there's some thing or one nice every once in a russian year, hence hopes and strife but now.. can understand that there are few worthwhile folks, but I haven't menaged to meet anyone at all, with the last encounters being meme fuel disasters and the one person I try getting to know being constantly occupied with other priorities. Ekh..
>>
>>38106709
OP here and you should do it for yourself but tbqh I've found looks don't matter that much..
I'm somewhat chad looking but when people try to talk to me, they stop wanting anything to do with me after a couple weeks. Those times are usually the only times I have friends, and they're not even real people that enjoy my company, just normies that hate me after realizing how much of a depressing loser I am.
>>
>job
GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38107224
I've been hired at like 5 minimum wage jobs in the past 2ish years and gotten fired at all of them. Can't make friends with coworkers or even just be not scared enough to figure out where things go etc. so I won't be surprised if I'm getting no hours by the end of July.
>>
File: 3073462-678034381.jpg (71KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
3073462-678034381.jpg
71KB, 707x500px
>>38107224
It's not every country you can live off welfare.
More often than note it's a choice to slave or starve.
Stupid frogposter, fucking hate you lot'.
>>
File: 1490365033765.jpg (672KB, 800x830px) Image search: [Google]
1490365033765.jpg
672KB, 800x830px
I'm extremely robotic when it comes to really close relationships, oftentimes ghosting friends for months, years too.
Yet, if I have to keep a really low effort friendship, I have no problems. So I can talk my way out many arguments and daily talks, to the point where I know many many people, and many many people know me as that "kinda loveable asshole".

I've never kissed, nor loved another one. I want a family someday, but the tought that I have to get close and drop down my guard with this someone else really scares me. I can't simply do that. I'm broken beyond repair, so I sit in the angle, catching a moment's curiosity of many, but definitely, being forgotten over time. I remember all of them, what if they don't remember me?
Can anyone relate? I feel like I'm slowly disappearing. Sorry for blogposting, but I tought this thread was cool.
>>
>>38106455
You've still got family so you're doing just fine.

Really, though, other people are just going to take you away from your videogames and anime. Better to be alone so you can do what you like in peace.
>>
>>38106455
I haven't spoken to anyone outside of work in over 9 months. I've spent the past 3 weeks refreshing /r9k/ and staring at the wall.
>>
File: 1498233478022.png (77KB, 198x315px) Image search: [Google]
1498233478022.png
77KB, 198x315px
>>38107575
Cannot say I can relate, but at least worry not about blogposting, afterall this board was supposed to hold these kinds of posts.
The least that sounds familiar would be ghosting or the kinda loveable asshole part.
Unlike in your case, got no problem warming up to someone dear.
Instead default to being reserved and aloof when there's no one worthwhile, which happens to be the case more often than not. Cannot bring myself to bother with something I see no point commiting myself to, yet people get surprised when you distance yourself or drop it entirely. No point in fooling one another, and by know I can fairly quickly tell whether we'll get along or not. Mh.. come to think of it also catch other's attenation easily, but what of it when it's in vain. Couldn't care less whether dear of the past remember me or not, to oblivion with all that. Would much rather have someone remember me fondly now and use it as a comforting reminded of where to seek closure. And likewise I cannot help but long to get lost in someone, instead I'm left in stagnation with no one to even get to know. Fading and withering away.. I have a strong will, cannot help but fear however, that with each fall, even though I got up till now, one time I might not be able to do so on my own, having no shoulder to rest against.
>>
>>38106455
Me
I
watashi
>>
>>38107917
I would also love having someone who would genuinely care about it, but it's all about showing off, and I've learnt to do that pretty well. But imitation can only do so much, since when I try to get into more "complicated" relationships I freeze.
The last part about falling, man, I fucking feel you so hard, so fucking much. It hurts goddamnit.
>>38108221
>tfw I stopped talking to my sister because she's mistreated me and my family more than once
>nothing changed, she too didn't never care much about me
I guess that I'll be reaching you soon, anon. Hang it in there.
>>
If you're a shitty person you should work on not being a shitty person for the time being

If you're not a shitty person and still don't have friends, ask for friends on here because there are thousands of other people on here with the same problem that need friends
>>
>>38108602
>ask for friends on a board full of other mental fuckups
That doesn't work out well
>>
>>38106455
Hi, I kinda feel you, if you wanna talk you can add me in steam, if you have tell me so I can add you and at least talk
>>
Well, what I did was travel around a bit. I guess you need to be fine with doing things yourself. You shouldn't languish in your room, your brain will rot in one way or another, even if you browse wikipedia articles or something.
>>
>>38106455
Outside of family no one at all
>>
>only friend who lives in same area as me is getting married next year, we barely hang out as is so you do the math
>only other friend lives outta state and is having a kid next month

I've basically accepted my 2 friendships are basically done for once these two events transpire. I'm only 22 and I'm a bit unnerved at the thought of having no friends or having LDRs but I'm also socially retarded and dunno how to make them. For fuck's sake I completed uni w/o getting to know anyone, even though I did meet nice people.
>>
>>38108654
I'm OP and the one who posted >>38106676
>>
>>38108569
Very well, if you'd like to challange yourself then I'd gladly see to genuine you instead. There's showing off and there's just making use of own charm, makes it easier to find those dear one every once in forever, and even when they fade, nothing else to do than keep searching to your heart's content.
>>
File: 1488222529140.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
1488222529140.png
643KB, 1022x731px
I've never had any friends, even when I was a kid. Don't ever let anyone claim that people only care about looks, because if that were true I'd be a turbo-normie. The way things are, people really only care about personality. That's why fat ugly bastards who are assertive can go through a gf a day while good-looking guys who aren't interesting are ignored.
>>
>>38106455
>brothers despise me, don't say a word to me
What did you do?
>>
America is an inherently anti-social culture. I have no real life friends but then again my interests are more becoming a sage king.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.