[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Contact

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Tell me your best skin to skin contact stories, /r9k/.

>be me
>7th grade
>in the cafeteria
>was talking to a friend until I've dropped my phone
>phone landed pretty far, so I have to crawl
>one of my female classmates's barefoot landed on my face
>she starts apologizing
>said it was fine
>mfw I came a big load on that day
>>
>>38105452
>Shameful Bump

Paz
>>
>>38105452
Damn, I would've too. What did she look like?
>>
>>38105640
>What did she look like?

She was a Puerto Rican girl, who has a 8/10 face.
>>
>>38105620
Bumpfist
>>
>>38105452
Sex with my fiance
>>
>Over at oneitis' house helping her with homework
>She knows I have a foot fetish
>Sticks her feet in my face
>"Say you like having my dirty feet in your face, think of everything I've stepped in"
>Instant raging boner, deny that I'm turned on
I ate her out the week before, and just last week she hit me up drunk as fuck and horny
>>
File: 1497891049370.jpg (85KB, 550x245px) Image search: [Google]
1497891049370.jpg
85KB, 550x245px
>first year of uni
>late november, cold as shit even for a pretty hot country like mine
>returning home via bus, tired af
>sit alone near the second door, so I can rest my legs on the handrail
>girl gets on the bus
>we look at each other
>she sits near me even if half bus was empty
>falls asleep really fast
>all the way home I have this cute chick asleep on my shoulder while I listen to sad music
it was god's way to tell me sorry he fucked me up
>>
>>38106204
Nice, what does she look like?
>>
>>38106234
Pale white clear skin, long brown hair, big eyes and high cheekbones, solid 8/10
>>
>>38105452
>kissed a girl in high school
I was a Senior and she was a Freshman, I thought it was weird so I left her alone and ignored her after the sports season was over. We were going out, but instead of breaking up like a normie I just sperged and ignored her, I was a real piece of shit. Eventually I told her it was over after a month. Only gf i ever had. She was mormon and prude, but kind of cute in a homely way. Would have made a good wife probably.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.