[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do normies do all day?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (128KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 960x720px
Other than work, what do normalfags do all day? I feel so self conscious not having plans after work, and coming home to my parents' house when even my brothers have sports games to attend daily. How often do normies go out with friends, especially in the summer?
>>
File: wilt.jpg (124KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
wilt.jpg
124KB, 960x540px
bump... i wondered this evenever i had a roommate. Like... how where the fuck do you go all day that you aren't in the our dorm room?

Freaks me out man.
>>
>watch netflix
>go on social media
>watch youtube
>go outside

That's the extent of my knowledge
>>
They clean the house
>>
If everything this place has said it's true, they spend most of the day having sex and the rest going to or from said sex. And eating
>>
>>38105361
>work
>watch shows on netflix
>go on social media
>hang with friends
>drive to random places
>go to any social event around them just to post "hey I'm here" on whatever social app they go on

They mostly just stay outside. Whenever they aren't outside, they are watching TV.
>>
>>38105952
How often do they do this? I feel like my lack of plans is embarrassing.
>>
>>38105952
this and also spend time with their significant other, because practically all normies are taken
>>
>>38106024
you are embarrassing
>>
>>38105361
Back when I was a good, solid normie I usually had 2-3 responsibilities every weekday, outside of work/college.
One would often be an important call/email, like ot a potential employer, or i'd need to phone the council or something, I could have meetings, either scheduled with professors or whatever, or just club meets. I'd have the straight up social engagements, where I'd have met someone and we organise coffee/lunch/dinner for that day. Or I'd go to a bar with some friends. Then every Friday/Saturday I'd be invited for a proper night out, and on Sundays I'd be invited to come chill, watch movies.
I mean unless I deliberately chose to be alone and declined invitations I honestly could've been out until 11pm every single day of the week.
>>
>>38106822
So why did you give up that wonderful life?
>>
>>38105361
I was normed by a group of 6 chix and 3 guys for a few months before i revealed my powerlevel.... From my experience:

>Wake up
>cook nutritious vegan grandstanding breakfast
>prepare food for later
>go to the gym
>"study"
>Youtube, facebook, tumblr, instagram, snapchat, yik yak,
>console fags
>going places outside for social gatherings (houseparties, brunch, hiking, clubs, waterfalls, beaches)
>on phone all the time
>work
>>
>>38107089
How did you end up revealing your power level to them?
>>
>>38107474

Got incredibly cooked on my birthday (30 drinks and 1 mdma cap) and started to criticise their beliefs about the world aka telling them about reality. Since some of these people were hardcore feminists they alienated me from the other people that didnt care.

This spiralled out of control and after several awkward weird sexual experiences. Chick with bf in the group got really attached to me and regularly wanted to see me naked but I was friends her bf so didnt act on it. Another time I got handsy with another friend in the back of an uber, told the chick with bf, she shunned me (after I thought we were best mates because we have touched eachothers genitals and had a bath together FOR FUCK SAKE), and the girl in the uber left for england.

Those are the main reasons anyway... i think. Fuck that anyway, those people were crazy.
>>
>>38106898
Well I hated it, of course. I had the social skills to deal with people, but if my phone rang I'd just stare at it, and I'd hate when anyone texted me.
Soon as I graduated I got rid of them all.
>>
>>38105361
>browse normie websites
>social media bullshit (they can spend an entire day chatting on whatever normalfag app about completely inane unimportant shit)
>netflix
>have sex

That's more or less the extent of the normalfag's capabilities. If you think they do something productive or interesting, you're very wrong. Normalfags never produce things of worth, they don't have the mental capacity for it. They also don't have the mental capacity for books, movies that aren't bottom tier, etc. A normalfag has no real interests, all his "interests" are just extremely superficial pretences.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.