[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when the cruelty of others early in life has caused you to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1498961367898.gif (491KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1498961367898.gif
491KB, 500x370px
>when the cruelty of others early in life has caused you to be exceptionally impulsive, ruthless, violent and mean
>not a day goes by that you don't make someone else want to kill themselves and feel good about it
Yeah, this sure is a great life. I definitely don't want to kill myself or anything.
You know, I kind of wonder if karma or whatever makes an exception for people like me.
>>
Stop being an edgy faggot. You don't make other people want to kill themselves. At most, you just annoy and offend others until they get tired of dealing with your shit.
>>
File: 1498196882095.png (196KB, 416x396px) Image search: [Google]
1498196882095.png
196KB, 416x396px
>>38104129
How's that degree in psychology coming? It must be pretty advanced stuff if you can literally see into my life and memories without ever having spoken to me before desu.
>>
>>38104010
You're the only reason for the way you are, faggot.
You're not special, you're just like everyone else. Maybe once you realize that everyone is the same as you, it'll take that edge off.
>>
>>38104179
>ME ME ME ME ME ME ME
k-k-kill yourself??
>>
>>38104402
>edge, edge, edge
People seem to use this when they're offended by something. I don't understand why. It's like, a major word in you guys' vocabulary nowadays. Do you not feel like an epic 4channer without using it or something?
>>
>>38104418
>he says as he returns to posting in his feels thread about how his slightly unfit body or height of 5'9" keeps him from getting a girlfriend and it's not his fault
>>
>>38104429
You literally said you'd feel good if someone killed themselves because of you. Also the use of the phrase "not a day goes by" and described YOURSELF as "ruthless, violent and mean," what are we supposed do call you?

We understand you're bored over 10th grade summer, but please relax.
>>
>>38104429
You're illiterate and/or insecure.
>>
>>38104463
It's not that I would feel good, it's that I have felt good about it. Habeeb it or not, it's actually not hard to mess with betas to that extent. I understand if this makes you want to say "edgy" out of spite again, but do understand that words are used to describe things, and to be able to accurately describe something and do it while maintaining at least a little brevity is a good thing. Not my fault I'm able to write feels without writing an essay that gets blocked by the robot spam filter.
>>38104471
Nice baseless meme.
>>
File: Cruise laugh punished snake.jpg (37KB, 504x336px) Image search: [Google]
Cruise laugh punished snake.jpg
37KB, 504x336px
>>38104010
Have robots been pushed so far that they've evolved into "Punished" Robots?
>>
>>38104533
wh...what the fuck does that mean?
>>
File: laughing duck.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
laughing duck.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>38104533
OREGENALOO
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.