[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your best jokes, robots. I wanna laff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5415.png (188KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5415.png
188KB, 640x360px
Share your best jokes, robots. I wanna laff
>>
>a robot and Descartes are chilling in a basement
>"I'm bored anon" says Descartes. "Tell me a story"
>"sure thing" anon replies. "After all, I am the master of greentext stories".
>anon clears his throat *ahem* >"be me"
>Descartes raises his hand.
>"yes Descartes?"
>"did you think that or did you say it out loud?"
>"I said it out loud obvsly"
>"then stop existing faggot"
Descartes clap his hands, anon disappears
>>
File: 1354403854302.png (252KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
1354403854302.png
252KB, 640x616px
spell icup
>>
How about you stop samefagging this thread faggot
>>
>>38104097
>4 posters
Uhhhhhhh anon?
>>
>>38104097
>>>reddit
or /soc/ just gtfo
>>
>>38104067
yea bruh pretty nice
>>
so i was eating my grandmother out last night when i tasted cum

i thought shit this is horse cum

oh is that how she died
>>
Okey okey okey okey listen to this. It is a good one..
What is worse that twisting your ankle?
Holocaust.
>>
>>38103899
my life ;_;
this post was very original
>>
There are only two things I hate in this world: racists and NIGGERS.
>>
In Bulgaria the police force is viewed as incompetent by many, and corrupt by some. One day, 3 police officers successfully arrested the leader of an organized crime ring. As a reward for their efforts, the city gave them several gifts. The first police officer received a pair of water skis. The second received a penthouse apartment. The third received a top of the line digital watch. Many years later, they all met up and asked each other how they were enjoying their gifts. The first remarked that he was disappointed with his gift for he could not find any slopes on the water and thus he could not use his skis. The second felt frustrated because his apartment was covered in some sort of wrapping paper which he could not fully remove. The third was upset that the watch given to him was defective, because every time he solved the ratio being displayed, it would change so he could never tell the time.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170503-143926.png (412KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170503-143926.png
412KB, 720x1280px
originally NJ ygffjbfdd
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.