[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my dog is begging me to throw him a stick >pick up rock

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

>my dog is begging me to throw him a stick
>pick up rock
>he stares at it, his pupils growing
>throw it in the air
>he jumps to catch it
>swallows it
>mfw he's going to die
>>
Stone cold anon.
>>
File: 1459136570535.gif (209KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459136570535.gif
209KB, 200x200px
>feed my dog rat poison
>he dies
>bury his body and tell my parents he got hit by a car
xD
>>
>>38103722

You fucking bastard, I hope you swallow the content of my rocks and die.
>>
>>38104078
Nice origonalioloiloalo anon kun
>>
I was actually thinking that if I ever feel really suicidal, I will just be a hit man and only go after animal abusers
>>
File: IMG_0543.jpg (36KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0543.jpg
36KB, 443x332px
>>38103722
>dog begging me to throw him a ball
>pick it up
>act as if I threw it
>dog goes running for it
>doesn't find it
>doesn't realize it's in my hand the whole time
>>
File: ayy.png (1MB, 960x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
1MB, 960x1080px
>>38104285
China would be your go to place then, granted you don't suffer disillusionment from the disgusting chinese morality or get killed by an elevator
>>
>>38103722
don't worry

doggos stomach acid is like 100x stronger than human stomach acid

that's so they can eat dead animals and shit
>>
>>38104334
I feel like the amount of degeneracy there would make me kill myself immediately though
>>
File: 1462153370048s.jpg (6KB, 199x250px) Image search: [Google]
1462153370048s.jpg
6KB, 199x250px
>>38103722
Is /b/ taking over this board now? Or have the next generation of faggots cucked these so called "robots"? It's like this board is turning into a fusion of the /b/ we all once loved mixed with some kind of shilling of faggonomic nature. Eitherway, the contrast is actually pretty decent. I rate 8.5/10.
>>
>>38104436
he's probably in jewvy / prison by now
>>
>>38104436
Guarantee he does, kids that hate animals like that grow up to be the worst of society, it's why many animal abusers become killers later in life
>>
My dog has eaten a shit load of rocks and its still alive
>>
>>38104466
>now

More like in the last few years
>>
>>38104466
It's only the shittty parts of /b/, which is like 98% of it. Shilling, trapfaggotry, and polbait. The rest is actua r9k material. Any board that sits anywhere near /b/ on the home page gets fucking contaminated with their shit, I don't even know what you're getting all happy about, but at least /b/tards don't have the mental capacity to click on anythong too far away from the corner of the screen.
>>
I hate dogs and they deserve pain
>>
>>38104404
They cant eat fking stones faggot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.