[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when 4chan was left-wing progressive? What happened?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 30

Remember when 4chan was left-wing progressive?

What happened? When did all these alt-right snowflakes start posting?
>>
of all the gay threads this site has produced these bread and butter liberal threads are the most annoying and whiny.
>>
>>38101454
when the left went full retard and it started becoming the problem
>>
>>38101454
reddit's about 2 blocks down bub
>>
>>38101468
It's ironic that the right is going full retard now.
>>
>>38101454
>Remember when 4chan was left-wing progressive?
Nice try on revisionism.
>>
>>38101544
the subtle nuance of the enlightened centrist
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>38101555
You're too new to remember real Anonymous. We fought racists like Hal Turner and corruption like Scientology. Fucking newfaggot.
>>
>>38101585
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBTi91fqfbg
>>
>>38101454
4chan was never left-wing progressive, 4chan has always been libertarian, e.g. we hate anyone trying to restrict our freedumbs.
It used to be jack thompson and others trying to stop deviancy, piracy and vidya games, nowadays it's leftists trying to control your very thoughts and actions, restricting what your allowed to say with legislations not to offend anyone.
>>
>>38101585
>corruption like Scientology.
You mind telling me about the high ranking government positions that were held by Scientologists? Stop LARP'ing faggot you just got here
>>
>>38101585
I remember back when 4chan was still ironically racist. Now its real hard autism induced hate of non whites.
>>
>>38101454
Oh yes, the website infamous for its racism and penchant for chaos was so left-wing and progressive. If anything 4chan used to be ironic right-leaning anarchist with some libertarian undertones, now it's post-ironic.
>>
>>38101454
4chan was always just contrarian. Probably not so much anymore as le gamegate and 2016 election brought in filthy normalfag phoneposters trying to be edgy.
>>
>>38101454
I think it has to do with edgy redditors flooding in during Trump's campaign and /pol/ growing too big for it's own good.
>>
>>38101606
To be fair back in the day people were "ironically" racist (e.g. if it was funny racism people thought it was funny), but nowadays people know more about race relations and have more experience with it, and they naturally become what you call racist.
>>
>>38101585
Seems more that you projected your muh equality views on lulzraids, and didn't learn better by lurking.
>>
>4chan is/was a hivemind of X
end your lives you fucking faggots
>>
>>38101454
It was never progressive. EVER.
It was Libertarian, now it's more leaning toward fascism.
Fucking newfag.
>>
>>38101653
>know more about race relations
>aka read internet blogs and watch agenda pushing news stories
Most of 4chan never interacts with non whites. The ones who do and have had bad experiences with them probably had bad experiences with other whites as well, it's just that assholes of other races stand out more.
>>
>>38101794
See, you can't control your autism for just one thread.
>>
every problem that people blame "leftists" for can directly be traced back to rightwing politicians
>>
>>38101883
commuism is actually right wing!
>>
>>38101794
>Most of 4chan never interacts with non whites.
The more of them you have to deal with, the less you like that scum.
>>
>>38101794
Interacting with non whites is what makes you racist, you mug.
>>
>>38102023
And? Are you saying people don't have the freedom to associate with who they want?
>>
Ledonald and hired republican shills. I will never understand the people that come to 4chan to supposedly fight degeneracy. This place was made by a degenerate for degenerates.
>>
>>38102060
you wot m8?

>waah anyone who's racist just haven't met any based black men yet
>actually being robbed by a based black man is how I started getting racist
>[Non sequitur about freedom of association]

you schizo or just huff too much paint?
>>
>>38101606
It's hatred of non-whites by non-whites. Get it right my man. The pol meet up was more diverse than the Huffington Post editorial staff picture which was a bunch of white bitches. Rofl.
>>
>>38102131
My mistake, I thought you were saying something similar to
>waah anyone who's racist just haven't met any based black men yet
>>
File: 1444412.png (564KB, 596x791px) Image search: [Google]
1444412.png
564KB, 596x791px
>>38101454

The right wing is now the left wing. The left abandoned free speech, protecting the constitution, and actual libertarianism.The right is the left. It is the right that is trying to stop globalization now, something the left has previously complained about extensively especially "de-industrialization."
>>
Remember when The republicans were more corrupt than the democrats?
Funny how that shifted roughly the same time 4chan shifted to the right, isn't it?
>>
>>38101454
Why so triggered ? i smell tumblr
>>
>>38101454
storm front/news changed the tone. moot deleted boards and then they started going all over the site now the site is polluted by normies on both extremist sides trying to make everything political.
>>
File: jerryseinfeld.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
jerryseinfeld.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>38101454
>make fun of christfags on 4chan
>nobody cares
>make fun of christfags now
>fedora macros
>>
>>38102239
/leftypol/ pls stop trying nobody gives a shit about your board heck even 4/pol/ is less worse than your board wo has unironnical SJW'S and black nationnalists
>>
>>38102299
i've never been a pol poster anon.
>>
>>38102277
>being triggered about a fucking meme
>>
>>38102340
>pol
newfag it's fucking /pol/ and /pol/ posters are plentiful here
>>
>>38102365
>actually caring about dumb shit like that
k, have fun being mad about words on a screen or whatever.
>>
>remember when people took the alt right seriously?

Oh wait...
>>
>>38101595
>we hate anyone trying to restrict our freedumbs.
Ironic since 99.9% of you trump supporters would support him becoming a dictator if possible.
>>
>>38101454

I remember when it seemed that way.

>What happened?

Obama was in office for 8 years.

>When did all these alt-right snowflakes start posting?

They started showing up in larger numbers during Obama's second term.

4chan was never left-wing progressive. It's just contrarian. It's against whoever is currently in power. Now that Trump is in office, you'll see 4chan starting to swing back liberal again.
>>
>>38102160
>"FUCKING NIGGER SUBHUMANS EVERYONE NOT WHITE DESERVES TO BE KILLED LIKE AN ANIMAL"
>"We must do something about all this anti white racism"
>>
What was left wing back then is considered right wing now.
>>
>>38101454
4chan was never left wing progressive you lying heck. It was anarchistic and contrarian, which it still mostly is. Given the establishment has moved to the left and PoS like you are around this means 4chan as consequence will move further to the right.
>>
why do you come here and post this shit? this isn't pol. can you not handle it over there so you come to shit up the board here?
>>
>>38102457
>I AM SILLY
back to tumblr
>>
As long as we stick to our pedophile roots the politics don't matter to me.
>>
>>38102434
and you base this on what?
>>
>>38101660
I'm not even certain he was around back then, he is naming two fairly widely known events. While somehow forgetting all the nigger spam, aids memes and pool is closed amongst other things. Which means he either is delusional and remembers things very selectively aswell as tainted by his ideas or he wasn't around at all.

>>38101794
What a retarded non argument. You can shove your relativism up your ass you tremendous fag right alongside your wild claims. Especially since morons like you are selectively tribal whenever it suits their needs yet decry tribalism when others engage in it as response.
>>
>>38102434
>everyone but me is literally fascist
I guess you're the one guy on here not faking a mental disease
>>
>>38102514
Fact is that there's absolutely no equivalent for pol or stormfront in anti-white hatred. The anti white hatred you speak of are basically "we think the current police system unfairly targets minorities". You retarded fucks think this is comparable to calling someone a subhuman that deserves to be gassed.
>>
>he actually thought 4chan was left wing
Lurk moar. Try looking back at around 2006-2008 to see why you are a dumb nigger.
>>
>>38102183
Nah, the left was always that way. They usually just position themselves in a way that makes it not quite as obvious early on. However if you look like they act, then they're basically a wrose version of the hardcore bible thumpers, without ANY of the benefits those pose.

>>38102277
Because the battle against creationists in so far as it ever was one was won over a decade ago. Stuff has moved on since then and there's way worse groups who have moved in due to the vacuum that was created. You are stuck in the past, constantly trying to relive your "glory days" back when you could align your liberal idiocy with fighting "the evil oppressors". As you cannot bring yourself to do the same with the new and worse groups you helped bring in.
>>
>>38102577
>I'm a retard that suffers from cognitive dissonance
Really makes you think.
>>
>>38102619
t. man who thinks everyone who doesn't uphold his world view is a fascist
>>
>>38102606
>"we think the current police system unfairly targets minorities"
>well, we actually did all those crimes but those shitty white people caught us

this is how you sound btw.
>>
>>38102606
>BLM
>black panthers
>La raza
>pretty much all of islam
Try again, antiwhite apologist.
>>
>>38102606
>13% of the population commits more than 50% of the crime why are they targeted more ;^(
get the fuck out of my country
>>
>>38102495
I think we're being raided. Fags like him are popping up left right and center in the last hour. Posting on all kind of threads trash that you'd expect on reddit. I wonder where they come from and what they hope to achieve though.

>>38102457
Other way around you moron. Europe and the Anglosphere bought into the whole non racism, one people, one world, radical egalitarian meme. As thank you they got shat on for the last two to three decades in an ever increasing fashion. With violent riots and terrorist attacks aswell as tribalism and ethnocentrism of other groups becoming common place in their own nations.

When the inevitable blacklash happens, you pretend said backlash caused it in the first place.
>>
>>38101454
it's more of a spiritual leftism. challenge deeply held moral beliefs, break taboos, fly in the face of conventional authority.
>>
>>38102606
Ah hell, I was actually taking him serious for a time but now it's obvious he's a troll. Goddamnit.
>>
>>38102648
With the exception of the Black Panthers, your list is pretty accurate
>>
File: oCa4d_d.jpg (58KB, 640x410px) Image search: [Google]
oCa4d_d.jpg
58KB, 640x410px
4chan was left wing progressive? Could have fooled me!
>>
File: My mom says.jpg (190KB, 762x785px)
My mom says.jpg
190KB, 762x785px
>>38101454
Remember when OP wasn't a faggot? Yeah, I don't either.
>>
>>38101544
And thus the cycle continues
>>
>>38102708
>4channers called eachother faggots for so long people started to actually fap to traps

beautiful
>>
>>38102699
Are you saying racism is a republican ideology?
>>
well the left was ruined.
progressivism used to be so different, back then it was just about equality for men, women, gays and occasionally pedos.
Now, progreesivism is about trannys and "non-binary" people.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
>>38102699
I mean, it must not have been 4chan doing this shit during their Habbo Hotel raids?
>>
Because back in the day a republican administration was in power. So people here went against them. Obama came into power so it became rebellious and edgy to go against that. It's a cycle, eventually it'll wrap back around.
>>
>>38102427
since when is h3 alt-right?
>>
>>38102765
This must be some other image board because 4chan is progressive!
>>
remember when 4chan was counterculture oooooo uhhh hold on hmmmmm I think I might be on to something
>>
>>38102427
I once fucked an SJW chick.

I asked her what she thought of the alt-right and she said she didn't take them seriously because of how extreme they are.

So when will these faggots realize they are a joke and have 0 political power?
>>
>>38102777
Everyone who is further to the left than Stalin is alt right to these people. It's a meaningless buzzword.
>>
File: Only_9893e5_746381.jpg (42KB, 536x429px) Image search: [Google]
Only_9893e5_746381.jpg
42KB, 536x429px
>>38102798
Damn, they must have been imposters! 4chan is so progressive that they would never post racist shit like this back sub 2010's!
>>
File: 4chan_423a5b_800918.jpg (52KB, 458x687px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_423a5b_800918.jpg
52KB, 458x687px
>>38102839
Look at this shit! This is definitely not 4chan!
>>
DAILY REMINDER FOR POL

1)never talk to women about pol issues, not even online especially not ones you know
2)of you are in an interracial relationship as a white male do not have sons
3)arguing with someone will never convince them, only videos work
>>
>>38101454
No I don't
Stop making up history faggot
>>
Identity politics, influx of immigration.
>>
>>38102657
Statistics are funny.

You are statistically more likely to die in a vending machine accident than a shark attack, although I'm sure you wouldn't jump in a tank full of sharks without protection now, would you?

Also, the prison population is mostly male, I guess that means the prison system is sexist too.

It amazes me how ignorant racist are, have you ever even met a black person? They are deathly afraid of the police and would kill their own in cold blood before deciding to act violently against a cop, or white person for that matter.
>>
>>38102427
>The amazing Atheist
>alt right
wew lad
>>
>>38102927
>have you ever even met a black person? They are deathly afraid of the police and would kill their own in cold blood before deciding to act violently against a cop, or white person for that matter.

cool, so I wasn't jumped by three black guys and got two teeth knocked out, they were actually dead all along? Is this even real? Am I dreaming right now?
>>
>>38102927
So you say they would kill their own out of fear of the police.
Now lets guess what they would do to a white person if there is no police to fear, or when they are just to stupid or high to be afraid.
>>
>>38102927
Sense, this post makes none. Ofc vending machines are more dangerous, there are a lot more around especially where humans are. The inverse is true for niggers and mudslimes, there's far fewer of them around in most Western nations, yet they dominate all the goddamn crime.

The prison system, no. The judical system, absolutely. Women do get lower sentences if they get charged at all. However there's also sexual dimorphism to factor in, which affects and includes behaviour.

>Ignorant
Well, now you gave yourself away. Then again, you sucked at this from the get go. And the rest is complete bullshit you just made up that fly in the face of every statistics and shred of evidence we have. Including a lot of video evidence.
>>
This may be of interest

https://www.reddit.com/r/SRSDiscussion/comments/69cxpb/4chan_used_to_hate_conservatives_and_proclaim/
>>
Left-wing progressives became the normies, so 4chan had to swing the other way
>>
>>38103263
>linking reddit

kill yourself, do it now.
>>
>>38102494
>the fucking president of the United States (the most well known politician in the world) is right wing and 4chan loves him

If you're theory is right then 4chan should start drifting to the left. Really makes you think.
>>
>>38102992
>cool, so I wasn't jumped by three black guys and got two teeth knocked out, they were actually dead all along?
Yeah that TOTALLY happened
>>
>>38103263
This is primarily why I don't mind many of the worst threads on here. In theory they keep the board more selective in its userbase.
>>
>>38103385
Lots of people on /pol/ are now anti-trump
>>
>>38103389
>dindu nuffin
you people are fucking insane.
>>
The people on 4chan arn't actually liberal or conservative at heart, the politically-minded of us are mostly reactionary liberatrian trolls who will go along with whatever ideology riles up normies the most at any given time.

Back in the mid-2000s, conservatives were seen as annoying shitbags and the liberals were the cool ones, now the liberals are the annoying shitbags and the conservatives are the cool ones
>>
>>38103385
I'm not sure the President is a representative of mainstream culture. He's still very "out there," and a lot of people like his antics and the sense off chaos and damage he employs.
>>
>>38103442
The probable truth is that the huge teenage userbase of this site were in elementary school when we last had a Republican President and so they think Democrats and by extension liberals are "the man" and "the system."
>>
>>38103508
Or maybe people are tired of one political entity accusing you of being responsible for everything wrong going on in the world, who try to legislate bills making you guilty of crime for taking a girl home when you're both drunk, who say things like "everyone is equal, but you're not allowed to talk at this rally because of your skin color", who look at the most privileged people of your color and say you have all those privileges etc.

It's not hard to dislike modern leftism.
>>
>>38103611
No I get that. But give it a couple years and we'll swing right back to complaining about the things that are perennially wrong about Republicans rather than the things that are wrong with the Democrats. Once we get a reprieve from the left, we'll soon get tired of the right.
>>
>>38103508
Anyone who thinks it's anything but this is retarded.

Teens who grew up with the Obama administration are rebelling right now, and they do that by going against the big bad PC establishment that wants to hold them down. It's the same as all of the kids who grew up largely under the Bush administration and rebelled by buying into left-wing politics.
>>
>>38102823
why should we care about dumb sjws
>>
>>38101454
4chan has always been anti mainstream. It's never been left or right wing. It's also not a fucking hivemind. Yes 4chan is more right leaning as a whole but that is a response to failure of left wing policy and politicians
>>
>>38102451
Im already dissapointed in trump and i voted for him twice. Dont regret for a second though. Libtard rage feeds me.
>>
File: fbi.png (361KB, 2048x1536px)
fbi.png
361KB, 2048x1536px
>>38104630
>i voted for him twice.
Just because the election is over doesn't mean you can admit to voting fraud and expect to be safe. :^)
Fuck you Trumpkin
>>
>>38102927
I Didn't hate niggers till i had a trip that took me through chicago and detroit. Now i hate niggers
>>
>>38104655
I voted for him in the primary and general election you mouthbreather.
>>
File: 1498715372659.png (86KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498715372659.png
86KB, 640x480px
No
>>
>>38104655
For those who Don't into politik lemme explain. The republican party had a vote for who would represent them. The people chose trump then the usa had a vote to pick pressy and choose trump. Aka 2 votes
>>
Being an atheist made you a radical leftist during the Bush years.

But the major shift to the right occurred as a reaction to the rise of the intersections left on the internet.
>>
>>38102614
>Because the battle against creationists in so far as it ever was one was won over a decade ago. Stuff has moved on since then and there's way worse groups who have moved in due to the vacuum that was created. You are stuck in the past, constantly trying to relive your "glory days" back when you could align your liberal idiocy with fighting "the evil oppressors". As you cannot bring yourself to do the same with the new and worse groups you helped bring in.
making fun of christfags on the internet did the what now
>>
>>38103263
this actually literally never fucking happened you drooling nigger. I've been on this site for over a decade and politics were never taken seriously. I genuinely hope you hang yourself
>>
File: 14e.jpg (29KB, 483x695px) Image search: [Google]
14e.jpg
29KB, 483x695px
>>38101454
>/pol/ decides to make a Reddit colony
>edgy teenagers and college kids that don't get invited to parties find r/the_donald
>they keep seeing the /pol/beard colonists discussing 4chan and /pol/
>they decide to immigrate to /pol/
>they take le EPIC redpill
>the little they've heard about 4chan usually involves ebin raids and thus they assume that's all 4chan is about
>they start doing ebin alt-right raids on LIBTARDS XD
>they infest every other board thinking it "belongs" to /pol/
>they still haven't left
I'm hoping this is just a phase, but it's going on longer than I anticipated it to. The stormfags of old used to mostly stick to their own board, but now they've turned the whole fucking site into the "headquarters of the alt-right."
>>
>>38102614
do you think not everybody who makes fun of christians is a leftist
>>
>>38105410
They will never leave. /pol/ was ruined by the Presidential election, it's basically dead now. You can go to 8ch but then you'll get banned for being a "kike shill" any time you disagree with anyone anytime. The golden age of 4chan is over. Of course you can take one look at this board and know that. I just wish there was somewhere else to go.
>>
>>38105889
He's not talking about /pol/.
>>
File: 1423874385972.jpg (95KB, 724x720px)
1423874385972.jpg
95KB, 724x720px
>>38105889
>The golden age of 4chan is over.
I wish I had a dollar everytime I saw this on 4chan since I first started posting back in 2007.
>>
>>38104684
You're an easily manipulated schmuck.
>>
File: catLooking.jpg (106KB, 707x682px) Image search: [Google]
catLooking.jpg
106KB, 707x682px
the alt-right is controlled opposition. it's the boogeyman the media pulls out of the closet
>>
>>38103124
>Well, now you gave yourself away. Then again, you sucked at this from the get go. And the rest is complete bullshit you just made up that fly in the face of every statistics and shred of evidence we have. Including a lot of video evidence.

What this tells me is that you have never actually interacted with a black person at all. You probably just watch videos of "niggers" punching white women in the face to steal money to provide for their children or something. I mean let's be real, you probably never leave your house.
>>
File: 1483080786288.jpg (58KB, 879x657px) Image search: [Google]
1483080786288.jpg
58KB, 879x657px
>>38101544
image related

>>38101585
It wasn't because he was racist retard. That faggot was a literal FBI informant.
>>
>>38105914
I don't care. Reddit has completely ruined every single board that they've touched. This should be evidence alone to this lefty faggot right here that immigration is a bad idea. A bunch of Reddit posting retards "immigrated" here and now the place is completely ruined. It used to be that everyone was a faggot, but a faggot you knew well and had similarities with. Even the far left nutjobs of yesteryear were still 4channers. But now, it's like a fucking invasion. 4chan culture is basically dead at this point.
>>38105961
Posting here since November of 2008, it's ruined.
>>
>>38102992
Right, one bad experience is totally justifiable in hating an entire race of people.
>>
File: 1487258025845.jpg (88KB, 960x419px) Image search: [Google]
1487258025845.jpg
88KB, 960x419px
>>38102434
at this point I wish for Hitler to come back and genocide all non-whites and shithead leftist like you.
>>
>When did all these alt-right snowflakes start posting?

/news/ took it took it too far and the racists from stormfront caught on and invaded. And that's how we got /pol/
>>
>>38106039
>Lives in the US
>Thinks he's white
>>
>>38105993
too be fair the far left is fucking moronic and the 1488 far right stormfags are just autistic. there ARE positions that exist between these extremes that aren't boring centrist types
>>
File: 1468806360753.jpg (11KB, 257x307px) Image search: [Google]
1468806360753.jpg
11KB, 257x307px
>>38105968
>the alt-right is controlled opposition. it's the boogeyman the media pulls out of the closet

hhur duurrr
>>
>>38102992
By this logic, feminist are totally justified in hating all men if they were raped by a man ONE time. Just shut the fuck up already.
>>
>>38106030
Where did I say I hate an entire race of people?
>>
File: 1487780362349.jpg (447KB, 982x808px) Image search: [Google]
1487780362349.jpg
447KB, 982x808px
>>38106061
hjey I got a good one just for you non-white
>>
>>38106081
Were you actually in a black neighborhood?
>>
>>38106092
You're literally not white by Aryan standards.
>>
File: 1466900189174.png (24KB, 657x425px) Image search: [Google]
1466900189174.png
24KB, 657x425px
>>38106030
HAHAHAHAHA I love coming onto /r9k/
>>
>>38106030
That's not what he's saying. Someone said that:
>13% of the population commits more than 50% of the crime why are they targeted more
So another person replied in an attempt to trivialize this fact by saying "statistics are funny" then rambled on about vending machines and sharks, as if that does anything to address the problem here. He then uses anecdotal evidence to claim that the statistics are irrelevant:
>have you ever even met a black person? They are deathly afraid of the police and would kill their own in cold blood before deciding to act violently against a cop, or white person for that matter.
So this guy responded by saying that his anecdotal experience doesn't mean anything, he was still a victim of a crime perpetuated by black men.
>>
>>38106030
>>38106079

jesus fuck the samefagging is so obvious Hellen Keller would spot it.

You can't go around and say something ridiculous like that black people would rather kill eachother than ever hurt a non-black person and then go full on strawman when someone shares an experience that goes against you. Are you dense? Do you have brain damage?
>>
File: 1497978776831.gif (542KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497978776831.gif
542KB, 356x200px
>>38106119
>>38106119
RETARD ALERT RETARD ALERT
>>
>>38106148
No, but obviously you're retarded if you think an exception overrides the rule, Black people are still more likely to kill each other over some random white geek.
>>
>>38106113
Why do you ask? Is it justifiable to jump non-black people in black neighbourhoods?
>>
>>38106121
Who are 50% of those murders perpetrated against? You faggots are ridiculous, in one breath you'll say you "hate niggers" but then fail to realize that most of those murders are against other black people.

You'd think because you hate niggers so much that you'd praise this fact, instead, you just use it to further demonize black people. It's a problem within their own community.

And demonization doesn't work, it just paints the picture in their head that "since I'm black, i should kill, steal, sell drugs, etc.."
>>
>>38106178
We don't actually know that. The only way to actually know that is to conduct some sort of survey. The fact of the matter is, most black people live around other black people, so they are more likely to kill other blacks.
>>
>>38106178
>No, but obviously you're retarded if you think an exception overrides the rule, Black people are still more likely to kill each other over some random white geek.

where did I claim otherwise then?
I'm starting to get really scared over your level of reading comprehension, do you need special tutoring?

This is what I'm talking about.
>Black people would sooner kill their friends than see their friends kill a white person/a cop
this is the dumbest shit I've read here in years.
>>
>>38106257
It's not just as simple as "they live around other blacks". Have you ever listened to rap music? Your average rap song is about shooting and looting other blacks, they do this to themselves.
>>
File: 1490364752460.jpg (40KB, 747x417px)
1490364752460.jpg
40KB, 747x417px
>>38106237
why do you reddit space? why do you come to 4chan? stick to leddit that is more your speed nigger.

>since I'm black, i should kill, steal, sell drugs, etc..
Reminds me of this image but change islam to niggers.
>>
>>38106276
>Black people would sooner kill their friends than see their friends kill a white person/a cop

Nice strawman faggot and I'm the one with a lack of reading comprehension? Since when did I say they would sooner "killer their friends" over a white cop?
>>
>>38106237
See
>>38106257
But imagine there was a neighborhood consisting of 50% blacks and 50% whites, do you really think that the whites would be targeted less? I'm not entirely sure. For example, consider this.

>In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

>>38106283
Why isn't it that simple? They are naturally more violent and kill whoever is around.
>>
>>38106237
>black people kill eachother a lot
black people (or niggers as all cool people like to call them) attack white people in a ridiculously high factor higher than white people attack black people too. Their monkey tantrums don't just affect their own kind, it's not just a "problem within their own community"
jesus fuck have you ever been out in the real world?
>>
>>38106323
You're the one who claims black people would rather shoot black people than white ones, and are "deathly afraid" to see another black man attack whitey
>>
>>38106302
>Reminds me of this image but change islam to niggers

This is actually a real crippling phenomenon that can be observed. White people are also affected when it comes to sports.
>>
>>38101454
Reality happened. People tend to start fighting back when a movement starts to make you the enemy "white cis men".
>>
>>38101544
No it's not.
We're not the one making hot dog stands leave neighborhoods because of "gentrification"

or

get outraged at movies because of "cultural appropriation".
>>
>>38106364
That's not what I said dumbass, I said a black person would sooner kill another black person before they killed a white person.

I've seen black people throw trash and shit in their own neighborhoods, but when they entered white gated communities they went out of their way to look for a trash can.

>>38106326
>Why isn't it that simple? They are naturally more violent and kill whoever is around.

This is ridiculous.

Do you seriously think most black person immediately agroe once they leave the house and just shoot random people like it's a fucking videogame or something?
>>
>>38106302
holy shit this image is great.
>>
>>38101454
We grew up.

Everyone has their liberal phase. Most people when they get a job and responsibilities tend to come back to reality.
>>
>>38101606
That's because it's justified.
>>
>>38106335
White people attack white people at an even higher factor, how come that's not also a problem?

Last I checked, I'm more likely to get hit by a white person in a drunk driving accident than a black person.
>>
>>38106427
and where do you get this revelatory information that black people kill other blacks but give white people lollipops? have you considered it has nothing to do with race(well, a little with race) and more with broken windows theory?
>>
>>38106427
I don't see it as ridiculous. Of the subset of blacks that kill people (which is higher in proportion compared to whites) they just kill whoever is around yes. They're not going to drive 30 miles up north to get to the white neighborhoods, they're just going shoot and kill the convenience store owner down a few blocks.
>>
>>38106433
reminds me off
>middle eastern countries are screwed up because WHITE IMPERIALISTS put a bunch of different cultures and religious sects who hated each other together in one nation!
>multiculturalism is good, people of many different and opposing ethnicities and religions can exist together peacefully. the only people against it are WHITE IMPERIALISTS!
>>
>>38106478
>White people attack white people at an even higher factor, how come that's not also a problem?
Because the white people dying at the hands of whites are stupid poor people.
>>
>>38101454
this entire thread is why

There has been continual astroturfing of right leaning shit by right leaning goons and paid pr people here for fucking fuckitty years.
>>
>>38106478
You're wrong, they don't at a higher factor. Also no shit America is 70% white and only like 13% black of course it's more likely to get hit by a white drunk driver you fucking retard.

To the OP, 4chan was never liberal it was always libertarian. Get a load of these salty newfags that hate trump so they just make up shit about the website. Pathetic.
>>
>>38106442
>We grew up

wrong. 4chan was always more right leaning overall. bush jr. was just fun for both sides to make fun of, and the news outlets were just behind the times or misunderstanding internet subcultures as usual
>>
>>38106478
White people don't attack white people in the same scale as black people attack blacks. Blacks also commit more murders than the rest of the colors together even though they're only 12-13% of the population.
More white people attack eachother because there's more white people out there, but to scale the blacks far outperform everyone else.
>>
>>38101454
I do not remember that and I've been here for years. In fact, 4chan has been becoming more liberal and progressive especially r9k. R9K use to be an extension of /pol/.
>>
>>38106487
That means every time you saw a black person you should have died.
>>
>>38106555
Yes they do you fucking idiot, white people kill each other at like an 87 percent rate or so.
>>
>>38106478
>Last I checked, I'm more likely to get hit by a white person in a drunk driving accident than a black person
This is exactly what yous should expect to see. The US is a majority white country with no other minority really getting close in size by itself, if all groups commit crime in equal proportion you should see whites dominate every crime statistic.

You could chalk it up to poverty, but you'd have to confront the fact that there are more poor whites than poor blacks, so whites should still lead most every crime statistic. But they don't.
>>
>>38106641
>Of the subset of blacks that kill people
I don't live around black people anymore. I used to live in Richmond VA, moved to Blacksburg which despite the name doesn't have many blacks at all. Then it's to Tokyo.
>>
>>38106662
But given the numbers you just gave, if you even saw a black person only 5 times in your life, you would have been killed.
>>
File: 50b.jpg (17KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
50b.jpg
17KB, 400x266px
>>38106513
[suicide bombs internally]
>>
>>38106616

>/r9k/ used to be an extension of /pol/

Let's now think that any board is an extension of any board. It was first a /b/ with more OC at it's initial conception, then after it came back after it's removal it was an autistic hugbox till about 2013. Then after that it just spiraled out of control and became a shithole for retards to complain.
>>
>>38106678
How do you figure that? I can't see the connection.
>>
>>38106658
Whites actually do lead in most crime statistics. Especially sexual crimes.
>>
>>38101454
it still is. just not the cancer boards like /b/, /pol/, /v/ and /r9k/
most boards with adult userbases hate edgy /pol/posters. it's just that /pol/ manages to make itself feel like 'the norm', so, say, r9k discords end up being dominated by the few autists
>>
>>38106616
lies and slander
4chan didn't have any special political affiliation. right wing retards shitting all over are a new thing. i barely see any extreme leftists
>>
>>38106692
>In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time

85% of the time, you should be a dead man my friend. This is why statistics are not infallible.
>>
>>38106697
well, there are more white people.
>>
>>38101454
We stopped providing child pornography to internet pedophiles, obviously.
>>
>>38106728
that's assuming 100% of blacks are criminals
>>
>>38101454
>Everyone on 4Chan who isn't a left wing progressive is an alt right fascist
>>
We must destroy the white race if we wish to progress
>>
>>38106697
You're correct, I misspoke.

What I was getting at is that whites are around 60% of the population, so they should account for 60% of, say, murderers. How could blacks account for almost half of all murderers when they're only 14% of the country? What I said about the "muh poverty" argument still stands, any discrepancy between the races that exists in regards to poverty isn't nearly enough to account for the discrepancy.

It was incorrect for me to imply that blacks lead most crime statistics outright, they don't.
>>
>>38106752
Or maybe statistics don't really account for much at the individual level?
>>
>>38101468
This. The current left isn't liberalism, it's Marxism. True liberals have fled to the right.
>>
Its the guys that aren't interested in politics and shills that are right wing. Anyone that looks below the surface discovers the monumental injustice they are wrongly subjugated by and become left wing
>>
>>38106773
maybe you should learn to read statistics
>>
>>38106771
Well apparently they are 13 percent of the population and kill each other at a 96% rate. Given these numbers, they should all be fucking dead.
>>
I have no idea what 4chan used to be, since it was all edge contests. Nobody was serious about anything. We only identify 4chan with alt-right because at some point mouth breathing retards wanted to type properly, act seriously, and not post what are currently facebook-tier memes.
>>
>>38101555
THIS. Trips of truth do not lie. 4Chan was never left, majority was apolitical at most
>>
>>38106807
they breed like rats
>>
File: 1448802017058.jpg (6KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1448802017058.jpg
6KB, 125x125px
>>38106790
>anyone who really cares about this topic agrees with me!
okay
>>
>>38106789
there's no middle ground in politics at the moment. you're either a nazi, communist or an anarchist. i'm center/left but I would never associate myself with "liberals"
>>
>>38106799
Maybe you should pull your head out of your arse lad, I know how to read statistics. The problem is you don't recognize deviations at the individual level.
>>
>>38103385
but people have been shitting on Trump ever since he got into office, you dumb faggot. only the epic magapedes who migrated from /r/the_donald still support that stupid orange nigger
>>
>>38106807
>and kill each other at a 96% rate
I'm laughing that someone could actually read statistics and be so illiterate they think this is what they mean. Thanks for the kek
>>
>>38106824
>when 4chan harassed and doxxed a radio show host for being racist
haha, they only did it apolitically... as a prank.....
>>
>>38106871
Do enlighten Einstein.
>>
>>38106442
You don't even know what liberal means, kiddo.
>>
>>38106442
>r9k
>grew up
that's a right knee slapper right there, lad
>>
>>38106895
I don't have the exact number you used to make your retarded interpretation, but if I had to guess I'd say it said 96% of black homicide deaths are black on black or something similar and you took that to mean blacks have a 96% homicide rate or whatever exactly you meant by "kill each other at a 96% rate".
>>
>>38106950
The thing is, idiot , that if the black on black deaths are that high, that also means that every tme two black people crossed paths there should be a bloodbath.
>>
>>38107025
>if the black on black deaths are that high
that's what I'm saying, they aren't that high and literally no one is claiming they are.
>>
>>38106893
You talking about Hal Turner? That was actually mostly 420chan's doing
>>
Black people don't commit "50 percent of the murders", more like they get arrested for 50 percent of the murders.
>>
File: 1497149581994.png (135KB, 430x219px) Image search: [Google]
1497149581994.png
135KB, 430x219px
>>38105961
Remember that the "cancer killing /b/" meme is almost TEN YEARS OLD
>>
>>38107171
This, the murder count is waaaay up actually, problem is that all niggers look the same so it's hard to ID the killers.
>>
>>38101653
the majority of 4chan is younger now than it used to be, so on average they are not "more experienced" and do not "know more" with regards to race relations.
>>
>>38107226
And all white people don't look the same?
>>
>>38106417
Yeah you're getting outraged at video games instead. Far Cry 5 and Wolfenstein?
>>
File: tmp_23198-146793327385162044461.png (83KB, 790x773px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_23198-146793327385162044461.png
83KB, 790x773px
>shitty political bait threads like this will hit the bump limit
>>
File: 3PCebxg.png (231KB, 622x674px) Image search: [Google]
3PCebxg.png
231KB, 622x674px
>you are either left or right wing
And this is why libcucks are republitards need to be putoutof their misery for good.
>>
>>38101454
4chan was always against moral faggotry of any kind, left or right.
>>
people used to be racist ironically and retards thought it was to be edgy and even more retarded people thought it was all to protest against the evil jews
>>
File: 811.png (427KB, 480x716px) Image search: [Google]
811.png
427KB, 480x716px
>>38108977

Thank you bot of original posting
Thread posts: 215
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.