[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it considered catfishing if I use those normalfag filters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

Is it considered catfishing if I use those normalfag filters that turn a 5/10 face into a 7/10?
>>
They don't make your face look better they just make your face look retarded
>>
>>38101219
It actually does some kind of distortion to make your face thinner/smaller as well as hide fucked up skin, there are also some apps that do it without the faggot dog shit.
>>
>>38101201
it's not cat fishing, but it's obviously what you're doing but most people are oblivious to it. So if they're dumb enough to fall for it then w/e
>>
>>38101251
Eh, it's usually pretty easy to tell when someone has used one of those apps.
>>
>>38101201
Is this pidgin gril
>>
>>38102694
Yes, she's a qt
>>
>>38102858
She's a proven roastie who turned down betas for chads.
>>
>>38102858
Fav gril
>>
>>38103588
Best grill
>>38102947
Don't bully the pijin grill
>>
>>38102858

wonder whatever happened to that anon who went to find her in the middle of fucking winter.

>thread was funny but pretty depressing
>>
File: 23881238827.jpg (25KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
23881238827.jpg
25KB, 500x359px
>tfw no pijin summoning depressed cold winter russia gf
>>
>>38103793
No, seriously theres photos and everything rolling around. She got gangbanged AND blacked. She even has some orbiters who pay for shit.
>>
>>38103973
Sounds like bullshit, do you have the photos for proof?
>>
>>38103793
Not bullying. Just truthtelling.
>>
>>38104062
not him, but this is literally the emotionless face of a sociopath
little to no muscles activated in it
just pure calmness
>>
>>38104062
Not personally but they're rolling around the archive and elsewhere. Like i said its a known thing for a while now.
She's a qt in fucking russia for god sake there's literally zero chance she hasn't given it up for money, food, cigs, or fun by the age of 14 or it was taken from her.
>>
File: (you) sonic.jpg (33KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
(you) sonic.jpg
33KB, 500x354px
>>38101201
It's called false advertising faggot. Really detracts from integrity.
>>
>>38103879
Holy shit hahaha hhhjkmknn
>>
That's like the third time I heard catfish use in a different context. I thought catfishing was exposing people who lie about themselves.
>>
>>38105262
It's more like using fake names/pics on dating apps as far as I know
>>
>>38105262
Nah.
Catfishing is using a fake picture, such as a hot girl, to bring someone in.

Ex: you make a fake tinder account using pictures of some hot chick and then when someone takes the bait you reel them in in one way or another.
set up a date at some fancy restaurant that requires possibly expensive reservations? Don't show up and laugh from across the street. Haha, catfished!
Have them fall in love with you just from chatting? Reveal yourself to be not only fat and ugly but -gasp- A MAN! Haha, catfished!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.