[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you imagine your wedding day?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1388074662705.jpg (132KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1388074662705.jpg
132KB, 400x600px
How do you imagine your wedding day?
>>
>>38101052
inside my coffin.
>>
>>38101052
Why would I want to get married? No point in it.
>>
I can barely hear the priest from inside my cuckshed. The bull gropes my wife as he slips my ring onto her finger
>>
>>38101052
im an old man wandering the wasteland of what used to be my former hometown

i find an old, dusty, broken altar and stand on the left and reflect on life
>>
i think about weddings i've been to, and i imagine myself in the position of the groom. then pictures appear in my imagination of what it's like. sometimes the pictures move, and sometimes i can hear the people in the pictures talk to me. sometimes i think about women naked and if they are exceptionally pretty i touch myself. that's how i imagine my wedding day, standing in the aisle, touching myself, thinking about elizabeth warren. all around me my friends and loved ones are staring at me in horror. "it's happening again," my father says with disappointment. i feel my mom take me by the shoulders and walk me out of the room while i shudder in ecstasy at the thought of mrs warren's cold fingers on my butthole. my bride to be is crying at the altar but i barely notice her. how about you?
>>
>>38101052
I don't, I'm a man.
>>
File: 1489035758646.png (37KB, 560x407px)
1489035758646.png
37KB, 560x407px
>>38101052
It's not me imagining it, it's my family if anything. And I'm not even sure if that's still the case at this point

I think they were expecting a completely different son
>>
small, short, no party

only close friends
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 640x640px)
image.jpg
130KB, 640x640px
>>38101052
Femanon, inb4 tranny
>slim white modest dress with lace sleeves and a high neckline, small beaded accents
>gold and white theme
>bridesmaids wearing beige or dusty gold dresses, floor length and high neckline
>groomsmen wear black and white tuxedos
>venue is at a nice catering hall, nothing expensive
>only invite best friends and immediate family that you see on holidays
>centerpieces nothing too flashy
>be wise with funds

I just started dating my boyfriend three weeks ago, hopefully things go well and we get married in four years
>tfw I'll be 28 in four years

Pic related is similar to what I want, except the neckline is straight across up high and lace sleeves. I like to be modest.
>>
>How do you imagine your wedding day?
Nonexistent.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 584x759px)
image.jpg
96KB, 584x759px
>>38101935
I'd never want to marry someone as picky as you god damn
>>
>>38101935
>Just started dating 3 weeks ago
>Expectations of marriage already
What will you do if things don't go your way?
>>
>>38101982
I'm not picky, I know what I want. I used to work at Macy's near the bridal department so I'be seen every type of dress tried on. Based on my petite frame that's what I like the most.
>>
>>38101989
Then that's fine if we break up, I'm using him as an example although we're both looking for a long term relationship.

The point of a long term relationship is.. well... never breaking up.
>>
>>38101052
i simply don't. i lost hope
>>
if i ever were to marry someone who could stand my sorry ass for more than a week, then i would wear one of my grandmother's dresses from the 70s. it has a v-neck and is in a dark blue/purple color with small flowers on it. sounds faggotish but its fucking beautiful. not something big, just something subtle. probably in grandparent's garden or some stupid shit
>>
a short wedding with only close friends without a party but instead a celebration in some fancy restaurant.
>>
I can't. I'm already 30 years old and if it doesn't happen in the next 5-10 years, I guess it won't ever happen. I can't see myself in the center of the whole party thing with 100 guests and all that shit I see in every wedding. I really want to have just 30-40 of the closest relatives and friends, go to some restaurant, dance normal dances for a while and just fuck off.
>>
>bf of two years has a catholic family
>he wants a large wedding
>tfw i grew up only imagining the happy marriage part bc i knew a wedding would be too expensive
>tfw hate being the center of attention
>tfw dont even like kissing in front of people
>tfw if things escalate to arriage i will probably spazz out during a super long overly ornate catholic wedding i dont even want in front of a million people i don't know.
>>
>>38101052
cringey for the family because we have a theme or stumble over the vows

dance uncomfortably as fuck

cutting the cake goes fine

pray no one there has known me long enough to tell childhood story of autismus maximus in their speech, vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ttBzbE2KoA

go to bed, spill our spaghetti everywhere, go to sleep virgins, hope she plays with my morning wood
>>
File: 1491215007111.webm (730KB, 800x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1491215007111.webm
730KB, 800x1040px
10-20 people
sign some papers
get married
spend the night with qt wife and other people
next day fly somewhere neat with new wife
sexytimes all week
>>
I would only ever get married for the tax breaks.
>>
The only thing enjoyable in my eyes is just getting drunk after the ceremony. I will never be married.
>>
Shotgun wedding in Las Vegas after I accidentally knocked up some random Latina qt girl
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.