[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here talk to themselves when they're alone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Does anyone here talk to themselves when they're alone?
>>
>>38100611
Bumping my own thread with zero shame.
>>
Yep. For as long as I can remember I've been talking to myself. I usually talk to myself when doing stuff I need to do as it helps make the task less of a drag.
>>
>>38100611
I mostly do it whole driving but yes. In different voices, too. Sometimes it's like I have a split personality
>>
>>38100778
Fuck. You too?
In an addition to talking with myself during boring tasks I also imagine like I'm talking to some of my friends. Sometimes with more than just one.
>>
>>38100611
I'm a courtesy clerk at a store, and it certainly makes the job less boring because most of the time I'm by myself.
>>
>>38100842
Seems we're very much the same as I do what you just described as well. To add on to that, when I'm doing something boring I imagine I'm having to describe something to someone.
>>
>>38100907
>I imagine I'm having to describe something to someone
Me too
>Seems we're very much the same
Or maybe we're just not as special as we thought we were?
>>
>>38100611
I do it in public as well. I just hold my phone to my ear and pretend im using it
>>
I think talking to yourself is one of those things that we all do that we don't want to admit to other people that we do, like masturbating or picking your nose or watching Lost
>>
>>38100611
I like doing this. I vent in my head to someone and imagine them listening and responding. Or just talking about whatever. It's comfier than regular conversation and I don't really have anyone anyway.
>>
>>38100951
There's literally nothing wrong with watching Lost.
>>
>>38100611
what's the pursporse o the icture
>>
>>38100611
All the time. I still have imaginary friends, too. No, I don't give a fuck if you think it's weird; real people can go fuck themselves.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.