[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet 3 classmates >one is awkward >we're all talking,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 12

File: 1472313947898.jpg (501KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1472313947898.jpg
501KB, 2000x1333px
>meet 3 classmates
>one is awkward
>we're all talking, joking, he's silent
>I try include him in the conversation, make jokes
>he keeps saying he doesn't want to talk about X
>X being his past job, some female friend he has and the potential to date, future possibilities
>keeps saying shit like "just stop picking on me", for what is literally just bants
>I don't even mean insulting bants, friendly bants
>every time he'd just sigh and say "guys, could we not?"
>would just kill every line of conversation
>we'd question his behaviour
>he'd start talking about how he was bullied in high school
>over 6 years ago

I'll bet half you cunts are like this.
>>
>>38100411
Get him drunk to the point he is loving life, letting his guard down and having a good time. Then, after restoring his faith in humanity, have everyone in the vicinity turn around and point and laugh at him with out stopping until he cries and runs away. Serves him right for being a wanklord after you honestly tried to connect and be friendly with him.
Maybe he will greentext his experience on here after you are done kek.
>>
Yeah he sounds like a cunt but maybe you shouldn't pester him with your autistic bullshit faggot also please leave this board you fucking normie
>>
Sounds deeply insecure. Unless you're fucking with specific insecurities on purpose, he needs to harden the fuck up
>>
>>38100411
you sound like you're giving the poor guy a hard time, leave him alone fucking normie twat
>>
>>38100923
This board is too fun though. So many pathetic faggots to shitpost and b8.
>>
>>38100411
>get mad when you bully someone and they get upset
ITS ALL THEY"RE FAULT THEY"RE JUST A SENSTIVGE PUSSY XDDDD
I hope this thread is bait.
Maybe try not to talk about stuff that makes your friend who feels uncomfortable?????? You sound like you're on the spectrum.
>>
>>38100896
He drank fucking water all night. We each at one point offered to buy him a pint, or whatever drink he liked and he said he'd rather have water for now.
>>38100923
If i'm a normie so is he for having a female friend.
>>38100927
We weren't, unless literally fucking everything is a specific insecurity, because when he was like can we change the topic? We did, but nothing was OK.
>>38100935
What about it was giving him a hard time? We only directly addressed the fact he was being such a faggot after hours of trying our best.
>>
>>38100993
maybe he doesn't want to talk, not everyone is a charismatic thick minded chad like you.
>>
File: contemplative_pepe.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative_pepe.png
17KB, 900x900px
>>38100411
He was just asking you to be accommodating. It sounds like he just wasn't up to your level of social acumen and was asking you to just be nice to him instead of BANTZ. I get that it's lame of him to do that, but you have to remember that if he's really insecure, he's probably stepping outside his comfort zone just talking to you.
>>
>>38100974
Naaww, can you relate to the guy in the story, cupcake?
>>
>>38101078
So why was he even leaving the house and meeting those people?
Not talking while meeting people is not possible.
>>
File: big-brained-and-loving-it.jpg (25KB, 306x320px) Image search: [Google]
big-brained-and-loving-it.jpg
25KB, 306x320px
>>38101078
T H I C C MIND
>>
I wanna hold hands with grimes so bad.
>>
>>38101141
You fucking twat, he left the house to meet people so he could step outside of his comfort zone. Being social is like a muscle -- if you never use it, it will be weak. It sounds like he doesn't have a lot of experience talking about subjects that are sensitive to him / changing subjects to more favorable ones / directing the conversation himself, so he was just asking you to help him out instead.

By going out, he was hoping to find someone who would be accommodating to his style of communication (i.e., not a dick). Sounds like he was out of luck.
>>
>>38100993
I hope he realizes how much you suck and finds better friends.
>>
>>38101125
daww are you trying to argue against me with ad hominems? Thats cute.
>>
>>38100411
Maybe stop hanging out with people you don't like. I have no problem having a conversation I just find no enjoyment in life as a whole.
>>
>>38101200
I was actually pointing out that your insecurities are shining through considering who you chose to defend. Which leads me to believe you are a pathetic, sad fuck in real life with no friends.
Teehee, cute that you imitated le tone of my comment. Consider me flattered. You can suck my dick ok? But I won't be your friend.
>>
>>38100411
I know this is bait for the faggots here but I 100% agree with this. This is exactly what the people here are like and I've met them in real life.
>REEEEEEEEEEEE MY PARENTS WERE MEAN
>Yeah so were mine get over it
>OMG YOU DON'T UNDERSTAAAAND
Then they wonder why they're lonely
>>
File: 1442944923851.png (505KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1442944923851.png
505KB, 500x500px
maybe he's just the master of mind games

maybe he's trying to make you all feel uncomfortable for lels
>>
>>38101175
>>38101187
>>38101200

jesus you guys, I like it here but seriously wtf? There are so many robots who just come across as insufferable because of their incessant need to assert their correctness. OP was legitimately trying to be nice, maybe he could have done it better, but wouldn't you guys like it if people went out of their way every once in a while to at least attempt well-meaning social interaction?
>>
>>38100411
>banter with somebody you aren't friends with
are you dumb?
>>
>>38101187
Oh, we're not friends. He suggested us all meeting before the class splits for the summer.
Initially everyone in the class would talk to him, but he behaved like this constantly, and we were the only ones who didn't start avoiding/ignoring him because of it.

We're all early-mid 20s too, and give everyone a chance, even if they act autistic. He did a bachelors which apparently went OK, and people were fine to him, but he dwells only on the negative shit, all the time.
Early on we played some card game where one person was the villain, but we didn't know who. Whenever somebody would guess him he would honest to god take it as a personal insult. I very nearly had a proper go at him for constantly acting like such a victim all the time.
>>
>>38101376
OP honestly sounds like he's kind of a dick or doesn't actually know how to be disarming himself, hence "bants"
>>
>>38100411
We don't talk to people
>>
File: 1482292530759.jpg (54KB, 992x379px) Image search: [Google]
1482292530759.jpg
54KB, 992x379px
>>38100411
i wonder what people like him talk about when they are offended so easily
>>
>>38101448
oi you wunt sum ya cheeky git
ye avin a propah go a' him a'll shag ye nan m8
>>
>>38101409
Sorry soft cunt does it upset you? Bantz are what men do. Become a cross dresser and kill yourself
>>
>>38101536
banter with people you hardly know just makes you seem like an aggressive cunt because without the context of knowing each other it's indistinguishable from being hostile
>>
>>38100411
We don't go out with friends, if someone spoke to me I'd be as friendly and polite as possible.
>>
>>38101451
he sounds like a typical chad and hes browsing 4chan ugh
>>
>>38101648
guess im a aggressive cunt then, weird how people get along with me though
>>
>>38100411
idk, why go out if you're gonna be a wet blanket?

but maybe you should have kept it to more friendly topics OP
>>
>>38101648
very well put +1 have a (you)
>>
>>38101704
its weird how normies like you persist browsing this board, yet you know that you have a life and keep browsing here despite nobody liking you, just go back to your banterous chadly friends and gtfo
>>
>>38101648
>>38101713
t. overly sensitive cunts that can't handle some shit talk

Are you both from Melbourne or something?
>>
>>38101785
socially intelligent and feel no need to be mean
>>
>>38101735
its weird how people like you choose self pity over self improvement.
>>
>>38101842
>socially soft and afraid to speak my mind
Good to know
>>
File: slosditt.png (142KB, 287x273px) Image search: [Google]
slosditt.png
142KB, 287x273px
>>38101785
>wtf there are people don't like it when I act like a shithead to them
>>
are you trying to do this to me? :-%4#9?;
>>
>>38101866
I don't give a shit what you like. I'm just talking about how you act.
>>
Are you yuro? You guys can't tell what is bantz and what is being an asshole. I love my little cuck friends but it's quite a culture shock. I'm used to fellow Americans who are very friendly and polite. If we don't like someone we just coldly ignore them. We have some friendly teasing, but it's more 'haha you verb'd thing' instead of the yuro 'ahaha go kill yourself no one loves you and there is nothing good about' that goes on for 15 minutes.
>>
>>38101850
its weird how you literally havent turned off your computer and walked to the nearest football game to get drunk with your chavy friends yet.
>>
are we playing the "let's all act like we're 10 year olds" game here?
>>
>>38101918
there aren't any chavs here nor are there any football games, also i enjoy my alone time thank you very much
>>
File: aa.jpg (48KB, 703x549px) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
48KB, 703x549px
>>38101888
Not being receptive or friendly to somebody you don't know who acts like a cunt is relatively normal behavior.
>>
>>38101966
are you british, perhaps?
>>
File: 1497028243270.jpg (62KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
1497028243270.jpg
62KB, 320x371px
>>38101648
banter is how bonds are formed dude. socially decent people can tell banter from a blatant insult.
>>
>>38101448
Just think positive brah, who cares what i do to you
>>
>>38101992
no i'm finnish
>>
>>38100411
sounds like a narcissistic little fag
>>
File: thinking.png (173KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
173KB, 2688x2688px
>>38102004
why do you talk like a britfag then :/
>>
>>38102035
i do? i guess i have hung out with too many brits if that's the case.
>>
>>38100411

Apparently he does not enjoy your company and would rather not speak with you. I'm guessing he is friends with the other people there.

How autistic are you not to pick up on that and keep engaging the person?
>>
>>38101991
>everyone who bantz with me is a cunt because I'm autistic and I don't know what to say
;)
>>
>tfw people from class go out to eat or meet up after class for whatever reason
>tfw they all already have friends so its not like that is important to them
>tfw no friends and never been invited
>>
>>38102075
any adult who says "stop picking on me" is an embarrassment, OP wasn't in the wrong here
>>
File: 1455245165167.png (202KB, 396x413px) Image search: [Google]
1455245165167.png
202KB, 396x413px
>>38101995
socially decent people can tell when banter is appropriate or not
>>
>>38102106
maybe because people are giving him a shit time and OP's chad mind couldn't process that he wasn't enjoying himself.
>>
>>38102113
banter is always appropriate amongst men of equal social status
>>
>>38102144
that's the trouble then, OP and his classmate weren't actually of equal social status
>>
>>38102106

>any of this really happened
>if it did happen op would be truthful

People do not paint themselves as villains in their own stories.

If someone tells you to fuck off for being cunt to them, when you tell the story later you change details to make them look like bitch.
>>
>>38102144
not everyone is banter obsessed, yes they might be a bit boring in that way but if you listen to the other qualities of that particular person rather then them not enjoying banter you will get to know them better and accept you as a person, then you can introduce jokes and shit like that.
>>
>>38102082
>act like a cunt
>get perceived as a cunt
wtf i hate australians now
>>
>>38102168
when men are having a drink together they are considered to be equal in the situation even when they really aren't

t: someone who met an army general i knew as a lousy corporal
>>
>>38102200
Good. You'd only be ridiculed anyway. Don't come here you soft cock
>>
>>38102181
there's a difference between "not being banter obsessed" and "stop picking on me", no one likes men that act like bitches and that's exactly what "stop picking on me" is.
>>
>>38102263
>australians
>not massively soft cunts
everybody thinks you're poofs
>>
Give an example of your ''epic bantz'' and I'll tell you if you're being a faggot or not.
>>
>>38102320
t. extra limp soft cock
>>
>>38102298
perhaps he has autism
>>
>"guys can we not bring this up"
>brings it up anyway
Maybe you were just a cunt to this clearly depressed dude?
>>
File: Christopher_Moltisanti.jpg (40KB, 212x325px) Image search: [Google]
Christopher_Moltisanti.jpg
40KB, 212x325px
why couldn't he handle the banter?
>>
>>38102653
>his depression is everyone else's problem
>him saying "guys can we not bring this up" to everything instantly means no one can talk
Why do robots think like SJWs? Why are you all so entitled to safe spaces?
>>
>>38100993
>We each at one point offered to buy him a pint
He did the right thing, I wouldn't want to interact with subhumans either.
>>
>>38102785

There was two other people for OP to talk with there. Not talking to some sensitive cunt doesn't mean no one can talk.
>>
>>38102914
Do you not know how social situations go? You include everyone. If you're in a group that is talking there are four people, even if one is saying nothing hahahaha
>>
>>38100411
>he keeps saying he doesn't want to talk about X
>just bants
>question his behaviour

imo if he were normal he would have laughted about it, but you have to treat him differently than your usual bro.
>>
>>38101693
>>38101711
Right, so this was the "banter".
We laughed about the fact that I was the only person in the class to fail a particular exam.
We laughed at the other guy for having an awkward "enjoy the movie" and he replies "you too" moment.
And another for trying to get laid every weekend and all the ways he failed, and having bland taste in food, whatever.
Everything pointing out our incompetence, laziness etc but in a relatable way, all in good humour.

So he has this female friend who always wants to sit next to him, talks only to him, always invites him out, CLEARLY she's into him. I said I'm surprised they're not dating by now. We asked if he would.
He also used to go door to door for some job, we asked if he shagged any of the old housewives, or if any came onto him. He started being a downer again by talking about how his female supervisor was awful to him, other classmate was like "probably jealous from you shagging those housewives".
He reacted with the "can we not?" shit for everything, so I toned it right down to polite conversation, then he'd parrot the opinion that someone else in the group already said.
Loads of posters here are seeing the banter as me outright insulting, and while the banter not directed at this autist was an observation on our characters, because he was silent it was more gentle, polite in my opinion.
>>
>>38100411
You obviously did not comfront him about it correctly and this is something you cant do in front of other people.

If you care about him, PM him on facebook or go out alone with him anr have a deeper conversation about it and tell him how autistic his behaviour is. Comfront him with polite, soft logic.
>>
>>38102977

Are you really the kind of limp wristed fuck that lets a whole group sit in ackward silence because some faggot that came with somebody else doesn't want to talk?

What a loser.
>>
>normies talk to each other, notice a chill guy mindin in own

>haha, you're such a wierdo!! you don't belong here your behavior is just strange go see a doctor you freak! i must mock you to validate my annoying personality

>please leave me alone

>*spergs out on a Cantonese pencil shaving forum for more validation*

this species deserves extinction
>>
Depends where you from. There is very little bantz in Finland until you have known for a long ass time.
>>
File: yoTrH7.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
yoTrH7.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>38103220
>Cantonese pencil shaving forum
>>
>>38103220
I love how you've removed anything that was part of the original story to fit your narrative.
>>
>>38100411

Good god this sounds like me... Is there any hope
>>
Zach you asshole, I know this is you. Leave me the fuck alone, don't even talk to me in class tomorrow or i'll punch you in the face in front or Sarah and everyone else. I should never have shown you guys this website.
>>
>>38103766
>not first post in thread
>>
I hate those guys. They're leeches.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.