[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ 4th of July weekend alone edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 23

File: 25+.png (58KB, 445x293px) Image search: [Google]
25+.png
58KB, 445x293px
>fireworks are going to go off tomorrow
>people are a BBQs having a good time
>tfw invited nowhere
>alone at home
>age 27
>yet another day of reading books while I have so much energy to do shit but there's nothing to do
>>
>>38099859
>>38099859
26 here. I have good moments where I am motivated, and moments when I keep telling myself that it's all useless. I keep sabotaging all the hard work I do.

Right now I finished exercising, something I didn't do for almost a year after I managed to lose more than 30kg.

That's a perfect example of what I do: I work hard for some months, maybe I achieve a goal, and then I see that nothing really changed, I still feel like shit exactly like before, and I give up and go back to being a useless piece of shit. Now I gained back 6kg and it is time for me to keep my weight under control. At least when it comes to weight loss I know I can easily do it, if only I decide to do it. If only all the other things were that easy...

Sorry for the blog post
>>
Just took some painkillers so I feel good for now
>>
Has anyone turned it all around at this age? any anons make it?
>>
>gf before 30
anyone else have this goal?
>>
>>38100428
Me. I have a bit more than 3 years, but I don't think I'm gonna make it. I memember when my goal was to get a gf before 20. And then 21. And 22. And so on...
It never ends, guys. The suffering never ends.
>>
>>38099859

24 y.o. here, how do I stop myself from hitting 30 and still browsing here? I'll be graduating uni with a worthless degree next year, have 0 motivation to even do things I want to do, don't remember how to talk to people (not even my parents), etc etc

Shit is going downhill and I can't seem to stop it
>>
>27 couch potato here
>cls/behavior therapist coming this week
1 is a fat female reddit 'gamer' who is going to visit me once a month for 2-3hours
1 is a bland bookworm female that visits me every 2weeks for an hour

not much going on. went to a 'flea market' yesterday but it was
>fat americants at fidget spinner con;the trip
tables at nicknacks/redneck slogens shirts/DVDs/shirts with animals on them/fidget spinners/some booths with college and tv companies and troop supporters
>THERE WERE NO VIDEO GAMES
>>
>>38101582
lol why do you ask here? this is the worst place to ask
>>
>>38101919

I figure someone farther down the hole than I would be able to reflect on where they went wrong and advise an anon on how to avoid the same pitfalls

But maybe I'm wrong kek
>>
>>38101972
The only thing I can tell you is that I always knew what was happening and where I was gonna end up, but there was nothing I could do, or rather, none of the things I tried to do had any effect in making things better.
Life just raped me to death.
>>
Any of you guys become robots after 23-25?
Had a not huge but not small group of friends through college. Lost virginity at 13, have slept with about 10 women from 13-23. After 23, friends and womens disappeared.

Now I am lonely as fuck with 0 friends to hand out with. Only 4 friends in the country and a 4th in Murica.
>>
Went to a ball game last night with gf I live with. No plans today. I slept 4 hours so just trying to stay awake to reset my sleep pattern. Drinking coffee is the best part of the day.
>>
>gonna be fired from work this week
>worked as a cook in a hotel for about 3 years
>trying to study for military enlistment
>physically fit, but bad at math
>friends and family tell me to just find another cooking job
>been a chef for nearly 10 years and i swear i will put a bullet through my skull if i have to work another 8 to 12 hour shift cooking for a shit wage
>>
File: 1365349950272.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1365349950272.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
I've been having a difficult time keeping it together lately. I can't even sleep anymore.
>>
Last year I was with my parents and we went to a hill overlooking the city to watch all the fireworks.
There was a guy there alone watching over the city.
I knew that the only difference between him and me was my parents were there with me.
This year my parents are on a vacation.
I think I might go back to that hill...
>>
27 here. Got some money saved up butit seems to get burned up with medical bills. Woman was interested in me at the bar friday but she was 35 divorced with two kids and looked like she had seen some milage. I got her number but dont know if its worth it. Friends around here are broke losers with no future. All people who amount to anything have left town. Moving to the city in a week to live witha friend and try to regain my lost youth before i am truly to old to do anything.
>>
>7/4/15
>on R9k
>Fat girl goes on R9k claiming she would fuck any virgin just to prove that our standards are too high
>Gives me her email address
>IMMEDIATELY stops responding when she realizes I am 100% serious about driving 8 hours to hook up with her

>7/2/17
>Still virgin

Going to a party rn
>>
File: 1493534549992.jpg (163KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
1493534549992.jpg
163KB, 980x735px
>tfw suicide feels so inevitable that you've basically given up on improving your situation
>tfw can't think of anything worth doing in life anyway
>tfw just waiting and trying to work up the nerve to finally do the deed

I'm thinking either gunshot or hanging. Problem is I already have a suicide attempt on record (along with my mental health problems), so purchasing a firearm may prove difficult. I've heard there are ways to get one without a background check, but I have no idea where or how.

I like the simplicity of the gunshot suicide. Just click, boom, and your troubles are over. With hanging I have to find the right place with a long enough rope of a material that won't break.

I'm so very, very tired of the seemingly endless suffering.
>>
File: Untitled (5).jpg (143KB, 585x910px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (5).jpg
143KB, 585x910px
>>38105249
>I'm thinking either gunshot or hanging. Problem is I already have a suicide attempt on record (along with my mental health problems), so purchasing a firearm may prove difficult. I've heard there are ways to get one without a background check, but I have no idea where or how.

Helium is a more peaceful way to go.
>>
26 (27 in 2 months) here, fucking HATE holiday weekends. Making matters worse is I have the next 4 days off. That's right, my life sucks so bad that I dream my day off. At least at work I'm doing something and not in my own head worrying. No friends of course, zero plans. My days off consist of sleeping in, working out (alone) and drinking heavy. I've been trying to find a part time job that way I work 7 days a week and have zero time off.
>>
>>38100428

Do you think a GF will solve all of your problems? Because it won't.
I got a GF at the age of 27 and while it was the best experience and best months I've ever had in my life, it didn't fix my life. If anything, now I feel worse in some regards, because I love her so much, but I know how much of a loser I am and that she will leave me.
>>
>>38099859
This is me, except I'm 22 and Canada day was yesterday

Joy. lmao
>>
>found my first job at the age of 29
>constantly feel like I'm gonna fail and get fired

It's like whatever happens to me I manage to find a shitty side of it and obsess with it constantly.
>>
>>38106145

You got your first gf at 27? If so, did she care?
>>
>>38103665
So what you're saying is you spent your entire youth and college years a normie? Yeah this board doesn't have sympathy lol

Welcome to the boat that we've been riding most of our lives lol
>>
>>38106258

No, she didn't. She found it charming, because I was honest with her and because she liked me. Every girl, if she likes you, won't mind as long as you're honest.
If a potential GF dislikes the fact that she's your first, that's a sign that you're dealing with an incompatible person. Just accept the gratis filter and don't bother with her, unless you just want to have sex.
>>
File: 1492709281239.jpg (92KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1492709281239.jpg
92KB, 500x667px
>>38105957
There's nothing more peaceful than instant death.

With methods like helium or charcoal, you have to wait for it to happen. That gives you time to panic and chicken out, which can mean surviving the attempt with some pretty nasty damage to your body.

I'd like to think I wouldn't chicken out, but I'd rather just choose a method that wouldn't provide any avenues for doing so. You can't decide you want to live when the bullet is already on its way to your brain, or after you've jumped off a tall building.
>>
>26 years old, almost 27
>KV
>Smart
>In college, but few prospects (despite being a try-hard)
>Femdom hypnosis fetish that consumes my sexual life
>Spend most of my spare time on the computer, mainly on 4chan because I am uninterested in my former passion
>Few friends
>Awkward body shape
>Parents will probably die in the next 5 years
JDISMA
>>
File: 1489331446612.jpg (13KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1489331446612.jpg
13KB, 229x220px
Is 23 too old to start to turn your life around? That's when I started trying to teach myself guitar/music, and I'm nearly 26 now. It seems like anyone who ever achieved anything with it, all started at 8 years old or younger. In the time it takes for me to catch up I'll probably be like 50, and by that point nothing I will have done will matter. Not to mention I don't even want to live that long anyway.
>>
>>38103665
>Lost virginity at 13, have slept with about 10 women from 13-23
you absolutely do not belong here
>>
tfw oneitis hasnt signed on since wednesday night.

tfw it hasnt been that long but it may aswell have been a whole fucking month in your head

tfw haven't left my house in a month :^)
tfw feeling dumber from no job and no social interaction except parents.
i'll never have a gf lmao
>>
Something I had to learn the hard way is that by 25 if your shit isn't together, or you aren't on your way to having your shit together (career, wife prospects)..........you're in DEEP shit my friend. You're in quicksand, time is running out and its only getting harder to get yourself out.
>>
>>38107013
>tfw feeling dumber from no job and no social interaction except parents.

Goddamn, same. I used to be somewhat precocious as a teen, but spending so much time isolated from people really does a number on your critical thinking skills apparently.

>>38107016

Elaborate, please. I'm guessing if you don't care about having a wife then it's not so bad
>>
>>38107157

Not having a wife past like 30 is a gigantic liability in the professional world. You will not be taken seriously, you will not rise the ranks.
>>
>>38107199

Wtf is this shit. Really? What do you base this on? I would've assumed that if you don't have a life outside work they'd be thrilled to exploit you more
>>
How many fireworks would I need to blow my head off?
>>
>>38107016
26KV and i have the career part making 60k/yr and honestly more than i need. it's a piss easy but christ it's draining putting on a normie act 5 days a week

live in my mom's basement still, would move out but i have no friends to be roommates with and i dont want to live alone

planning on getting a hooker on my birthday to at least experience sex for once
>>
>>38106210
Story of my life. I can never be at peace or think positively. Always have to have something to make me anxious.
>>
>>38107285

You should really move into an apartment dude, you can meet friends/girls that are also living on their own. I'm stuck living at mommies because I only make a couple of dollars above min wage and rent is $900+ a month just to live in the ghetto.
>>
>>38107285
What kind of job? Just curious, doesn't sound that bad...
>>
File: 1498944698404.jpg (30KB, 370x330px) Image search: [Google]
1498944698404.jpg
30KB, 370x330px
>26
>Transferring back to my old college that isn't in the middle of nowhere to finish my degree
>been going crazy the last two months with nothing to do where I am
>Things had been great, had my 18 y/o oneitis as my gf, but she broke up with me
>Starting to eat better and exercise every day, getting into better shape and not going to stop
>need to start working on my passion projects in my spare time

I'm going to be close to my ex/oneitis when I move, and I am tempted to hang and do stuff with her. I know we will have sex and stuff, which is great, but I don't know if I can keep my feelings from overpowering me.
I am working on myself a lot, and going to be working at my old job when I move next month.
Gonna see if I can be outgoing on campus and meet some girls, but my it is like the part of my brain that handles social skills progressively shuts down more and more the more people there are around. One on one I can be real charming and stuff, but with a crowd of people I find it hard to get words in and stuff. Might just try to act like the Driver.

Been practicing the guitar some lately, though I need to work on that more than I have been.
Life is actually going pretty well compared to how it had been for multiple years, I have just been a little depressed after being broken up with.

Any robots have input on what I should do to improve my situation?
>>
Are the men of gen Z expected to do as badly as we are?
>>
>>38107246
Not him but the consensus I've gotten from others and heard from my dad is that corporations know when you have a family you can't really leverage yourself as well to move to other jobs and such, because you have to guarantee you can take care of your family.
They know you will work hard for them and you have less of a chance of leaving.
>>
>>38107352
>One on one I can be real charming and stuff, but with a crowd of people I find it hard to get words in and stuff.

Me too, and sadly for us women don't seem to give a fuck about what type of guy you are one on one, they care about where you stand in the group. Power dynamics etc. Why are you even here if you're fucking an 18 year old?
>>
>>38107367
They'll be even worse off.
>>
>>38107387
You would think it would be the other way around. No family=more time the employee can spend working for you.
>>
If you are considering suicide there is help.

For you to make it somewhat easier

>Heroin overdoses are like going to sleep.
>Mixing high amount of Alcohol and Xanax will have you blacked out quick and will stop your breathing.
>Get a shotgun with buckshot.
>If you plan on cutting get your body used to large amount of blood thinners beforehand and cut down the road and not across the street.

Also, try to combine methods to make it harder for medical professionals to bring you back.

For example if you are going to jump off a bridge why not take some cyanide while you at it?
>>
File: dontbefat.jpg (373KB, 1288x1244px) Image search: [Google]
dontbefat.jpg
373KB, 1288x1244px
>>38107401
Eh other than that I don't really have much going for me.
Mostly spend my time on our favorite anonymouos cambodian windsurfing forum or consuming media.
I talk with a few friends from highschool on steam every now and then but otherwise I was relying on my ex for my social life, driving an hour and a half to see her often.
Hoping I can turn myself around some this semester, but last time I basically just spent all my time in my apartment or in the library.

I don't really know how I got that girl and I kind of fucked it up anyways, was mostly luck that I met her when she was youngish and that my life is partway together while hers has always sucked I think. Maybe she saw something in being with me that would make things possibly better for her or something, but obviously it did not work out.
>>
>>38107387
They literally think you will be a better slave. How inspirational.
>>
>>38107532

So you got what 99% of men would kill to have, handed to you on a silver platter without even trying. Must be nice.
>>
>>38099859

Another 26 year old here. My only relative here is probably going to go to a cookout with his fiancee and not invite me. I was going to ask my job if I can work on the 4th, but I don't want them to look at me a certain way. That's more time on FFXIV for me, I guess.
>>
>>38107590
Eh I tried quite hard to get it.
It was very nice, I wake up each morning missing it.
Even though things were dope she obviously has her flaws. Probably BPD, kind of slutty, etc etc.
I just wish it were easier to get over things I guess, or I had made some slightly difference decisions so we were still together.
It wasn't even a healthy relationship and she made me feel bad kind of often but I still long for it a lot.
>>
>>38104343
>but bad at math

That's fine. We had guys who couldn't do long division without help.

The only math you really need to know is how to count and even that's questionable for lower enlisted men.
>>
>>38107199
Eh, most people will just think you're in the closet and have a same sex partner waiting at home.
>>
>>38107654

Not that anon, but shit dude I can do calculus but I can't do long division for the life of me. Who has need of long division these days?
>>
>>38107696
Same anon you're replying to here. Sometimes my job needs it because I work construction.

"Hey guys, I need 567 units of this stuff put on 15 pallets to go to another site."

It happens all the time like that.
>>
I've given up celebrating any holiday just another day like any other
>>
File: adaw.jpg (6KB, 282x282px) Image search: [Google]
adaw.jpg
6KB, 282x282px
Have the opportunity to fuck some ugly fat bitch... should I do it lads? I may drink before hand just so I don't remember it.
>>
>>38108882
Don't do it man. Even if your drunk as shit it will still be hard to get it up and the sex will be awful. You'll regret it
>>
File: 13451215417.png (489KB, 2020x2048px) Image search: [Google]
13451215417.png
489KB, 2020x2048px
>tfw you were born in a hyper-competitive capitalistic first-world country that emphasizes self-reliance and individualism, but your comfortable middle-class upbringing and coddling parents ensured you never had to struggle for anything, with the result that any sort of work or advanced schooling became anathema, leading to depression, NEETdom, and an unhealthy addiction to the increasingly-unsatisfying hedonistic pleasures that continue to be available to you out of the good graces of your frustrated but sympathetic parents, without whom you would be completely screwed, but you still can't bring yourself to change, and merely cling to the unlikely hope that things will somehow magically work out in spite of your complete unwillingness to suck it up and actually put your mind to something for once
>>
File: IMG_20170630_071510_1.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170630_071510_1.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>38109248

You're like me except I'm not depressed. Also, I married and my wife earns good money, so more charmed life for me atm.
>>
>>38109248

Is my life really that much of a trope now? Jesus
>>
Going to a psychiatry on a daily basis from tomorrow onwards up to 2months.

I know it's gonna be useless, but I need to go to get the autismbux rolling.
>>
File: mone.jpg (16KB, 335x173px) Image search: [Google]
mone.jpg
16KB, 335x173px
>bought a $30,000 car
>can't post in the random bank account/finance threads anymore
>pic related one of the last saved caps before purchase

win some, lose some
>>
>>38109838
Buy me a classic mustang convertible pls so I can woo my oneitis back.
>>
>>38110321
girls don't give a shit about cars, unfortunately.
>>
File: fat6.png (136KB, 677x515px) Image search: [Google]
fat6.png
136KB, 677x515px
>>38106145
>it was the best experience and best months I've ever had in my life
I want spice in life anon
>>
>>38111605
I agree with you anon.
I am >>38107352
Having had my oneitis, even with how shitty the relationship is, I see the year I had with her as pretty much the best experiences I had in my life.
I am in a better place mentally now and don't feel as bad as I used to, even with her, but god damn just being around her made life amazing in its own way.
>>
File: tfw98.png (28KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
tfw98.png
28KB, 357x313px
I JUST WANT MY HAIR TO STOP FALLING OUT
>>
>tfw I'm literally gonna turn 25 next Tuesday.

The thought of finally being old enough to post in these threads terrifies the shit out of me. I'm having a panic attack thinking about it.

>graduated spring of 2015 with BFA in Graphic Design
>still living with parents with older sister who has 3 fucking kids who drive me crazy
>work 40 hours a week working as a junior graphic designer making slightly over 40k

I guess it could be a lot worse, but I really need to be out on my own and making a lot more money at this age. Even my car (though paid off) is old and shitty. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>38111995
And even though this is 4chan and I'm gonna get blasted for this, I think it's probably also important to mention that I'm gay

On top of that, my family is ridiculously religious and they view homosexuals as absolute abominations. If they found out that I, the only boy in the family am gay? I would immediately kill myself. It doesn't help that I finally came out to a select number of people last month and am now seeing someone.

I've been holding this in since I was 13 years old. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I feel so fucking alone.
>>
>>38111963
stop taking accutane
>>
File: 1494542552197.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494542552197.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
>tfw 25 and still spending the fourth with family because /nofriends/
>also might be going to prison for a looooong time
>tfw suicide seems better and better as time goes on
>>
>>38112122

Why? I'm not gay, but I did not turn out the type of guy that my parents approve of. Why do you care what your parents think?
>>
>>38112387
Because religion (christianity) is the absolute most important thing in my family. If they found out I'm gay, then I'm going straight to hell and they will do everything in their power to make sure I don't go to hell. I would have to run away and cut all contact with them. I don't want any of that to happen.
>>
>>38112316
Why might you go to prison anon?
>>
>>38099859
im going to thailand for two weeks
>>
>>38112316
>also might be going to prison for a looooong time

What did you do?
>>
I work and I work and I work and I work. I get Tuesday and Wednesday off. But yeah I took my job so I could save up money to get a car. I am always too tired to study for the written test or anything so I'm not making any progress. I think once summer is over I will quit and just get all my shit together.

Kinda sucks being 28 and not having all this stuff figured out yet. I feel like half an adult. I'm just sitting here marathoning episodes of The Grim Adventures Of Billy and Mandy wishing I could go back and do everything over. I miss the last decade. This one fucking sucks. 2012 was like the last truly good year.
>>
>>38112655
iktf vividly
>>
>>38112889
It's not a good one at all. My body hurts. I am too tired to even think about jacking off even though that might relieve some of my stress. I haven't eaten a proper meal in a long ass time. My pocket is getting fatter but I barely get any enjoyment out of it. Because I'm saving for my goal. For the first time in my life I'm not being constantly impulsive with my money. I spend some on special occasions but mostly I just stash it away in my bank account. I'm always afraid I'm just going to keep doing this and drop dead before I get any of my goals accomplished. I think about how much happier I'd be if I just built a brand new PC and quit my job and enjoyed the neetbux life with an amazing new computer. But I keep going. Even though my laptop is broken and I'm reduced to only a phone and a shitty netbook. Even though the food I eat is trash. Even though my house is a mess and I can't find the motivation to clean it because the last thing I want on my day off is work. I resist the temptation and endure my shitty life so someday I might have more say in everything. Or maybe even drive off and live in a van and say fuck all this shit. Something is going to have to give.
>>
>>38112655
dude, get your class B and drive a bus around. good pay and bennies my man. easy as fuck, you can wait 3 hours at the port watching anime and shitposting.
>>
>>38113739
I am not even licensed to drive a car yet. I don't even know how. That has been on my mind though, local bus company pays really really good. I will have to talk to tards all day though. I don't envy the drivers most of the time.
>>
File: lemon.png (272KB, 416x393px) Image search: [Google]
lemon.png
272KB, 416x393px
>>38113797
>I will have to talk to tards all day though
like you're doing now? you don't even have to watch the tards, they hire a wrangler for that.
>>
>>38113870
They don't have anything like that here unfortunately. The other day I couldn't get a ride from my sister so I had to take the bus home. The stinkiest tard (horrible bo) came on and sat in the front right behind the driver and subjected him to his rambling which was reminiscent of Forrest Gump for the whole hour. The highlight was the story about how he tried to hang himself from a tree and a cop rescued him.
>>
>>38113937
that sounds kind of comfy tbqh. I know some lady who drove NFL team's photography set and she got to watch games in the suite and all you can eat. some times at top hotels too. she said it was the best thing she ever did, getting her class B. some city lines pay 30bux an hour with great bennies
>>
>july 3 tomorrow
>have to go to work to make numbers
>could work from home but I haven't been making a physical presence at some of the stores under my care, so pushing myself to go

should be a chill day, most of my work is making phone calls to businesses, but with the holidays im expecting a lot of voice mails. Either way should be a good day to plan strategy for other things, catch up with maintenance work, etc etc.
>>
>>38113177
I can relate to this. I save all my money in the hope one day i will do something cool with it that will make up for all the missed opportunities of my past. I totally relate to being too tired after work to maintain a clean living space and do anything productive in general.
>>
>>38101582

I'm 29 and started visiting this site in 2005. It just became a habit, but my life got better overall (even with me being here). My advice is to not become overwhelmed with everything you need to accomplish at once. Focus on baby steps because some progress, even if minimal, is better than no progress. Take care of your health, have good hygiene, be respectful and dress decent. That will go along way even if you think it doesn't.
>>
File: 96d.gif (2MB, 248x271px) Image search: [Google]
96d.gif
2MB, 248x271px
>>38099981
I got codine and beers. I've been playing NieR Automata.

I feel like just downing this whole bottle senpai.
22m
>>
File: 1496536244301.png (192KB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
1496536244301.png
192KB, 480x287px
>>38112435
>>38112650
cheese pizzas got exposed by accident
>>
File: 1498193939489.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1498193939489.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
>that tingling itching sensation at the edge of your hairline as another one of your hair folicles gives up the ghost
>>
>just moved in with my dad
>he's usually staying at his GFs house or at work
>basically living alone for most of the week
>realise its perfect situation to go out and meet girls or invite girls over
>realise i have no idea how to do that

i just want to invite a girl over to fuck and then have her leave.
>>
>>38115782
buy an escort? tinder? isnt that what normies do?
>>
>>38103841

>Drinking coffee is the best part of the day

Oh I feel this. That first few minutes when caffeine actually picks me up and makes me feel human again. Feels comfy man
>>
27 here. Finally managed to stop drinking, gonna stay dry a year and see what changes. Whenever I would get drunk and think about why it all was going to shit, I would realize it was the alcohol

>Feel bad because I'm tired and my sleep schedule is wrecked, why? Booze
>Getting fat and can't seem to stem the tide, why? Booze and the food it caused me to eat
>Weekends happen too fast, why? Booze, and hangovers

8 years of heavy drinking as a coping mechanism never did anything good for me. I'm going to try my best
>>
>>38099859
I feel ya I'm in the same boat but my half of the boat is taking on water and beginning to sink
>>
>>38116319
My part of the boat is the poopdeck
>>
>>38108882
FUCKING DO IT, NO REGRETS LAD
>>
>>38109388
Careful lad, they take some of your legal rights away when you do that. I've done it and can't get a gun permit anymore
>>
File: 1493631145291.jpg (647KB, 2696x2232px) Image search: [Google]
1493631145291.jpg
647KB, 2696x2232px
>>38115717
>phantom foreskin pain flaring up again
>>
>>38115717
I had a dr tell me that with mpb you shouldn't feel tingling, what your experiencing is anxiety and that's speeding up your hair loss
>>
can anyone tell me how to make a friend as an adult
>>
>>38116798
shit isn't that the objective of the board in a nutshell?

the zeemaps threads are a good start i guess
>>
All I want is a god damn friend

Why is that so much to ask?
>>
>>38116911
online or in rl?
>>
25, starting new job today. Hope i dont fuck this up as well.
>>
>>38116911
A real life friend. I'm tired of flippant internet friends. I want to do stuff outside, I want to stop being stuck in front of a computer or wandering around aimlessly alone.
>>
I ordered some DNA testing kits from AncestryDNA and FTDNA. I'm curious how they'll differ to each other and what exactly I will learn.

I still visit 4chan to see funny things that people type without the PC culture tainting their creativity. I can say anything here, I love that freedom. I've stopped caring about women and jobs. I don't even wank anymore. About the only thing I enjoy is eating and sleeping. Life is alot less complicated now and I have this amazing feeling of freedom. Do any of you older guys know what I mean?
>>
>>38117060

What job anon? I started my current job a year ago.
>>
File: natural_remedies1[1].jpg (49KB, 240x246px) Image search: [Google]
natural_remedies1[1].jpg
49KB, 240x246px
>tfw liver spots

Anyone else?
>>
>>38107016
My life really started at 25.
Got a good job at 25
Started being invited out by coworkers at 26 & started lifting
Finally did more than kissing at 27 (lots of oral)
I'm 28 in November. Hopefully next year I'll be a bit better again
>>
>26.
>Joined the military at 25.
>Looking for a wife. Trying online dating in heavily liberal city.
>Was talking to a nice girl earlier tonight but she is not responding any more for some reason.

I have a decent job. Now I just want a wife. I have no idea how to find a girlfriend even though I'm sexually experienced. I feel like I'm autistic when it comes to love and relationships.

Sitting at home alone drinking as per usual.
Cheers to my 25+ brethren.
>>
>tfw work is like one mile away from home
>tfw when I realize that I haven't left this one mile radius in months
>tfw sudden cabin fever
>>
KEKOLDS LEL DESU
>>
>>38117492
>marrying in the millitary.
God what are you doing man. I feel you but you're going to get cucked dude. I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>38104971
You're pretty sick if you were actually about to do it, to be honest.
>>
>>38115717
>>38116786

Holy shit, I thought I was the only one.
How do I stop the anxiety when knowing that my hair is falling out is contributing to the anxiety itself?
>>
>>38107285
>>38117451

No shit, idiots, because you were working on it before the age of 25.
>>
>>38113177
>>38114528
Guys, I can't relate on the "working my ass off" thing, because I'm a NEET, but fortunately I never had money problems, which is part of the reason why I'm still a NEET (even though I actually want to get a job ASAP and I'm working on it).

What I want to say to you is this: money can give you happiness only if you already are a person with a good emotional life, and good mental health. It won't make us /r9k/ posters happy, especially not if you just hoard it in your bank account.

I can buy pretty much everything I want (within reason, no yachts or private jets), I have not one but two gaming PCs, a PS4, a few smartphones, an Audi, about 15 guitars (lost count), and other shit...
I'm not saying this to brag, it's the opposite actually. What I'm saying is that my life is still shit, and probably it would be even worse if I didn't even spend my money.

TL;DR don't think that money will ever solve your problems, if you have money to comfortably buy something that you want, DO IT FUCKING IMMEDIATELY.
Money is enormously overrated, and once you have enough to live a decent life, the rest is pretty much useless.
Spend your fucking money now to make your life more acceptable, and remember that you might not live to see tomorrow.
>>
>>38100237
at the risk of having people ree at me

age 22
>sink 30k into race car and total the fuck out of it
>in huge debt from race car
>giving money to an e-gf who was fucking other dudes behind my back
>sent 15k in total
>didnt even get to fugg
>work as a shitty retail assistant
>spent 5 years to graduate from a three year uni degree and no job because i pissed away every opportunity to network
>making threads on /soc/ to have people to talk to because im so lonely and deprived of human connection
>20s and still living with mum and dad

>65k/yr in IT
>promoted in under a year
>given two pay rises totaling 15k in under 18 months
>saving money for the first time in my life
>cleared all debt
>have gf whose an absolutely amazing human being
>studying with real passion and intensity to move into infosec
>MOVED OUT OF PARENTS
>have grown up persons car instead of another faulty ricer
>better guitarist than i ever was
>have a tight group of real friends

Im still fat but shit, Im doing better than I ever was.
>>
>>38101582
>how do I stop myself from hitting 30 and still browsing here?
Why do you want to not browse here?

Look around the internet, anon.

There isnt anything left from the internet of old.

This is the last bastion of the old wild west internet. The place where your entire existence, personal life and name doesnt follow you around.

Web 2.0 was a mistake, and imageboards are the only place you are free.
>>
>>38118619
He works with people constantly talking about their wife and kids and wants to fit in.
>>
File: the heaviest feel.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
the heaviest feel.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
>turning 25 this year
>dad died last monday
>still feel like shit
>have to move out from my childhood home because mom can't afford to maintain the house with her salary
>bought some steam games from the summer sale, don't feel like playing any of them
>tfw

Funeral is going to be 15th day, Saturday, this month. I don't feel like crying anymore, now I feel just numb and depressed. This sucks.
>>
>>38104564
>There was a guy there alone watching over the city.
Im imagining a very comfy vibe.

>>38104690
>but dont know if its worth it
Shes probably lonely. Not every single woman is out for a provider. Some times people just want someone to share a night with them to make them feel attractive.

>Friends around here are broke losers with no future. All people who amount to anything have left town
Fuck, the feels are too strong.

>Moving to the city in a week to live witha friend and try to regain my lost youth before i am truly to old to do anything.
God speed.

>>38106004
Why dont you go to uni?

>>38106210
What do you do?

>>38106956
>Smart
>college, but few prospects
One of these things is not like the other.

>>38106967
>Is 23 too old to start to turn your life around?
43 is not too old. You sound like a little bitch quitter though. There are just as many musicians who didnt get a break until they were significantly older, just as there 8 year olds who can do flight of the bumble bee.

>>38107016
>you're in DEEP shit my friend. You're in quicksand, time is running out and its only getting harder to get yourself out.
No its not.

>>38107199
>Not having a wife past like 30 is a gigantic liability in the professional world
No its not.

>>38118913
>because you were working on it before the age of 25
I guess you didnt actually read their posts. Its ok, you can stay in your safe space away from the people who are triggering you.

>>38107260
bout tree fiddy

>>38108882
>ugly fat bitch
That is unironically my fetish.

>>38109248
You sound like a faggot.

>>38110974
>girls don't give a shit about cars, unfortunately.
This is very true, and I seriously dont know where the stereotype originally came from.

>>38111995
>being old enough to post in these threads terrifies the shit out of me
why the fuck would it do that
>>
>>38112546
>im going to thailand for two weeks
nice, hopefully not to phuket? i found it fucking gross there.

>>38112655
>Kinda sucks being 28 and not having all this stuff figured out yet. I feel like half an adult
thats every adult, ever.

>>38114284
>sales
i pity the fool

>>38116234
>I'm going to try my best
good luck

>>38116592
>My part of the boat is the poopdeck
heeheeheehee

>>38116798
i have no idea. work, i guess. those people arent my friends though, because i dont really like them that much.

>>38117310
>Do any of you older guys know what I mean?
Thats the essence of youth. The feeling of being free and having the whole world in front of you.

>>38117409
u gun die

>>38118494
>>tfw work is like one mile away from home
very jelly

>>38119726
>>dad died last monday
im sorry
>>
File: IMG_7709.jpg (420KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7709.jpg
420KB, 746x982px
>>38119726
I feel for you anon. In a totally original manner.
>>
>>38119493
What do you do in IT? I was thinking about getting a CCNA and become a network engineer, since I already like networking. Hopefully it would be my way to escape NEET life.

Also,
>30k faulty ricer
what car was that? I'm too curious now.
>>
>>38100428
+30 here, actually had one before 20 for 6 months... never got any since then though...
>>
>>38099859
30+ here and for once I actually wish I had plans for 4th of July. I'm so lonely; kill me.
>>
>>38120577
>What do you do in IT?
Hardware repair. I am paid way too much for what I do.

>>38120577
>what car was that?
GC8 WRX.

>3.5 inch straight piping
>swap from ej20 to ej25
>stroked 25 to 2.7l
>1000hp front mount intercooler
>gt28 turbo
>6 pot front, 4 pot rear brembos
>sti diff
>sti gearbox
>STINGER race ems
>coilovers

Was a hell of a machine.

Ha. Fuck you google. My captcha had a fucking GTR in it.
>>
>>38100237
I'm turning 26 in a few months.

>have a stable job that pays well, save 80% of my monthly because I live with my parents
>workmates actually acknowledge my contribution and respected for it
>decided to cutoff contact with "friends" from highschool because the difference in goals/principles are becoming hard to tolerate and they just mooch off me most of the time they call me to hang out
>still bad at taking care of my body
>still KV
>still drop my spaghetti from time to time
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.