[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan Veterans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1478826983317.jpg (79KB, 462x462px) Image search: [Google]
1478826983317.jpg
79KB, 462x462px
Who else /superoldfagthatshouldhavegivenuoponthiswebsiteyearsagobutstillcan'tescapethisfuckingplace/ here?

I was born in '87 and have been posting here since 2004
>>
>>38098267
Was born in 89 myself, but did not have interweb access during childhood, not proper access anyway.. I've been here more and more frequently since about 09, though I've known about the place ever sense Oprah got my attention to it when I put two and two together about what kids were talking about in HS, this place, and who sent the email to her.
>>
>>38098430
So whenever that aired is when I found out but couldn't actually visit, whenever that was. *
>>
2006. I have always lurked. I hate myself.
>>
>>38098267
how were the people on this site back then?
were the normies or were they as pathetic as some people here?
>>
>>38099099
I've been here 11 years and the memes changed but it was always a shithole.
I do miss snacks though
>>
I started browsing back in 2006-7.
I was a kissless friendless virgin, my boards were /R9K/(IIRC), /x/, and /b/. I was bullied everyday, constantly thought of suicide, and thought no one will ever love me. The comfy threads/movie streams on /x/ and the camaraderie of the chans helped me cope.

Then I started to browse fit, mu, and fa religiously. I developed a sense of style, my own musical tastes, and learnt how to relax with bros/be "alpha"/not eat like shit. These boards, plus the average infodump/lifehack thread gave me more knowledge than school or real life ever did.

I moved away to a city at 18, drank for the first time and lost my vcard. I wasnt the ugly annoying kid anymore, some girls say im hot/a pretty boy. I became a paradoy of my old self. I drank often, pretended to be a normie, did drugs, and slept with any women stupid enough to run my routines on. I would still browse /mu/, /fit/, and /v/ now.

Then I hated being a normie, i pulled away from that life. Also learned women dont really love you for who you are, just for how much stuff you have and how many friends they can make through you.
I went into deep depression, anorexia(dropped down to 115lbs and my mother would cry when she'd come to visit and see me wasting away), and became a recluse. /r9k/ helped me cry alone, helped me feel loved. Sometimes anons would give me their email or number saying they are hear to talk to if I needed anyone. I still browse /pol/ everyday, as im very NatSoc.

Last night my girlfriend and I got into a fight because she got insecure about a girl. She screamed at me, bite me, slapped me and told me she hated me. I slapped her twice and punched her in the face when she hit me. I've never hit, or wanted to, a girl before.
I am sad/hate myself and regret being born, so here I am on r9k where I belong(jk, im a failed normie who belongs no where, but this is the closest I have to feeling accepted)
>>
>>38099219
too long, no one cares anyways about my blog post.

ask me for advice/tips on how to do things or solve problems. As much of a fuckup I am, its due to my lack of restraint. I'm known as a genius by my peers and family, and I'm sure I can help anyone of you with any problem, as I've been through everything.
>>
>>38099219
>>38099233
"I read it, anon," I commented unoriginally.
>>
>>38099219
This is what you get for trying to be a normie.
>>
>>38098267
87 here as well.

I knew of the site in 04, but didn't start posting until 07 or so. 10 fucking years. What the fuck am I doing? No wonder I'm a failure at life.
>>
>>38099219
>but this is the closest I have to feeling accepted

I'm going to tell you right now, I'll never accept a NatSoc who beats on women. Fuckoff and die.
>>
>>38099334
OP here, I know how you feel.

I remember telling myself that by the time I turned 21 I will have outgrown this place and moved on to better things with my life. I turned 21 in 2008 and I'm still here.
>>
>>38099352
It's an addiction. I don't even elict any joy 95% of the time. I browse /pol/ to get mad as fascists and /r9k/ to enjoy the occasional greentext.

I've reached the point where I can almost predict how a thread will unfold. It's terrible, but I can't leave. Any spare 5 minutes here I am.
>>
'89, posting since 2010. So not an oldfag as far as 4chan goes, but still an old person.
>>
'90, browsing since 2006.
Started on /b/ and then went over to /v/ and /r9k/. Since I've stopped playing video games it's /g/ and /r9k/ nowadays.

Thinking about the old /r9k/ (before moot deleted it), why and when did the term 'gentlemen' completely vanish?
>>
>>38099350
and ill never accept whatever pussy faggot you are.

but I'll still fight and die for your freedoms and right to exist as an autonomic people, free of jewish manipulation/exploitation.

>>38099303
>>38099299
I only try to embrace my normie surroundings because I want to have kids, I want to pass on my morals and values. I want to change this environment from being destructive. I champion robots and aspies, I fight for them to be respected by women/others.

I've argue against many women, friends/enemies. About how shitty robots and people like you all have it. I tell women to their face they are shallow, materialistic, pieces of shit who should be hanged if they judge a man based on their height. I've successfully turned many leftist women into conservatives and ive made many feel sincerely guilty for shaming men on height or material wealth.
My love for you guys knows no end, I may be different now but I know how you guys live and how much you all hurt.

I will either fix this world or burn it for you, as I'm actually apart of something very big and influential. You will, if you haven't already, see me as a very powerful political figure in a few years, and I will fix everything. I promise anons.
If you live in North america, you may already know who I am. Everything I do is for you guys. For the robot, the aspie, the manlet, and the men who society has discarded..
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.