[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you talk with your mother why not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1458315672300.jpg (119KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1458315672300.jpg
119KB, 810x1080px
do you talk with your mother

why not
>>
I spent the whole day with her and just got done talking to her. I love my mama.

It's my dad I don't talk to.
>>
only if she talks to me
>>
My mother makes me feel uncomfortable for some reason. I don't have any great difficulty speaking to her though.
I think partly maybe it is because she is a vegetarian and cooks awful food so I didn't get to feel that bond like I did to my grandmother (on my father's side) who is now dead
>>
I do because I still live at home, but we don't get along all that well.
>>
I sometimes end up telling her how lonely and depressed I am and feel like shit after for projecting my problems on probably the only person who cares about me
>>
>>38097893
Why are sad girls the cutest
>>
no she's dead
no urn of ashes or gravestone to visit
I don't think talking to pictures would help either
please call your mother while you still can
>>
She unironically gave me C-PTSD, she dates criminals and she's a huge waste of space
>>
>>38097893
>bonding with relatives
>how do?
>>
File: 1487968219819.jpg (1MB, 2784x4640px) Image search: [Google]
1487968219819.jpg
1MB, 2784x4640px
My mother died in an earthquake when I was 9 years old.
>>
>>38097893
That nose ring is insanely ugly. Therefore you know that anyone with that kind of piercing is mentally unsound. And not in a cute way, but in an annoying, obnoxious way.
>>
>>38097893
no, she hates me and never spoke to me growing up. she never called me one the phone even once, we never actually spoke, she just is disinterested in me and doesnt care. i think shes the main reason why im a robot. i dont think she thinks im a human, and she obviously hates me for reasons which are unknown to me

>>38098606
dont eat those, white mushrooms are poisonous sometimes
>>
>>38097893
She's honestly pretty crazy and we just don't get along. Plus I think she's gonna die soon she doesn't look well. We're just too different to ever see eye to eye on anything. And given 3/5 of my other siblings ranging from 20-35 still live at home and basically carry her through life, there isn't much value in me really talking to her. I think I was about 10 when I figured out I was smarter than my mother.
>>
File: 1492964403319.jpg (122KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492964403319.jpg
122KB, 1080x720px
>>38097893
sometimes
she's a great mom but she wants to control my life even though I moved away almost a year ago
i have 5 siblings (8 if you count half-siblings and 10 if you count step-siblings) so this is the first time in over 30 years that she doesn't have kids to helicopter. I try to cut her some slack but if you give her an inch she'll take a mile so I still keep her at arm's length

>>38098538
I should probably call her more. thanks, anon

>>38097893
what about you, OP?
>>
>>38098174
because you think you'll be her happiness.
delusional.
>>
>>38097893
nah

Because I'm a fucking schizoid and I want people to leave me alone
>>
File: 1494224582738.jpg (24KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
1494224582738.jpg
24KB, 500x388px
No because she keeps asking why I don't have a girlfriend. Saying shit about how she wants grandkids before she dies. She also rambles on about dumb shit for hours. I stick to holidays for communications with her and the rest of my family.
>>
>>38097893
No, she's a dark triad stacey who managed to nail down Chadad fairly early. Then proceeded to make everyone's life hell. Also raised three daughters all of whom are dark triad themselves and act similar.

I'm the only halfway normal person who came from that family.
>>
No because she died of cancer years ago
>>
Because she died of cancer 4 years ago
>>
she dies of cancer a few years ago
>>
>>38097893
I used to think of my mom as a very smart and caring person, of course she is my mother, she knows best, she knows everything, she will stand with me no matter what.

As I got older she was showing the average roastie signs, now I don't like her anymore. I don't tell her that I love her and talking is kept at a bare minimum, hugs are awkward and I dislike her touching me. There is a much larger backstory to it but one thing being that she was the one getting depressed and abusing medication for said depression while I was the one getting beat up at home and school which left me with intermittent explosive disorder I have to control on a daily basis.
>>
rarely, i hate her new husband
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.