[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>17 year old little sister is getting fucked by Chad in her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 334657689dfsf.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
334657689dfsf.png
17KB, 882x758px
>17 year old little sister is getting fucked by Chad in her room

I can't take it anymore robots
>>
kick the door down
>>
Go in there and fuck her like she should be fucked, fill her to the brim with your seed.
>>
>>38096866
I can't. She asked me to go to the garden while they are doing it (parents are not home). I told her yes, but I am still here listening them. I can't even fap it hurts me so much that I have 3 years to become a wizard and she is already fucking.
>>
>already
Shes 17.
For women that's practically wizard status.
>>
>>38096818
Beatdown the faggot you fucking faggot
>>
>>38096890
>She asked me to go to the garden while they are doing it
>to go to the garden while they are doing it
Jesus christ OP how cucked are you? If my sister asked to go wait in the garden like a good doggy while chad fucked her I would have told her to piss off.
>>
>>38096952
>>38096954
but i love my sister (not in the incest way)
>>
>>38096975
If you love her, you will protect her, now go kick down the door and smack down that faggot.
>>
>>38096975
OP I love my dog (no offense) but if it told me to go wait in the garden while it shat all over my house I would tell it off. You can still love her but don't be a beta doormat.
>>
>>38096975
Doesn't sound like she loves you. This is exactly like that cuckshed comic, why would you leave your own home because they're fucking? Tell them to go somewhere else. Too late now I guess, sorry anon.
>>
>>38096818
Walk in and tell her you love her while embracing her in a hug.
>>
Go there and fuck Chad. Steal him from your sister.
>>
File: 344567687.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
344567687.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
She was moaning now fuck this, when will this torment end.

When she came home from the hospital as a baby I was always as a 10 year old thinking this time I will have a good job a wife, and we will take her to a vacation.

It turned around she is going to uni next year with excellent marks, she has a Chad, she is not a virgin anymore and I am a worthless shit.

>>38096990
>>38096999
>>38097008
but why should I obstruct it if she wants to be happy
>>
File: 1488535071464.png (193KB, 559x558px) Image search: [Google]
1488535071464.png
193KB, 559x558px
>>38097062
She is going to get pumped and dumped by him you fool. Go in there and stop it.
>>
>>38097062
>why should I obstruct it if she wants to be happy
Do you care about your own happiness? Why are you so allopatric? If this were the roman days you'd be dead. You sound weak and I have no respect for you if you won't stand up to a 17 year old girl. Just pathetic man, I feel embarrassed replying to you.

Grow a backbone.
>>
>>38097123
>allopatric
Disregard that, I suck cocks. Meant altruistic
>>
These stories are the most pathetic to me. If this had happened to me as a kid I would have bust down the door and kicked chad's ass. Man up, you pussy
>>
File: go on.jpg (10KB, 236x268px) Image search: [Google]
go on.jpg
10KB, 236x268px
>>38096818.
>>38097062
Can you record some of and put it on vocaroo?
>>
>400 grams of things that never happened, Mike! Thank you!
>>
File: 46574253.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
46574253.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
They ended, and my sis opened the door bare naked to head to the shower I guess. She saw me in my room (my door is open) and she got mad as fuck shouting at me what a prick I am. But I didn't do anything wrong.

I saw her pussy if i think about it it is filled with Chad's cum I am going to vommit.
>>
>>38097218
Wield the ax. Right the wrong. One fell swoop, hold it steady.
>>
>>38097218
she sounds like a fucking bitch to me
>>
You should have entered her room just after they've started, comment that she lowered her standarts and that all three of those she had a foursome with had bigger cocks. And other stuff like that.
>>
Record it you whining cunt
>>
Join them, easy as that
>>
>>38096926
this

This shit is true its not even funny
>>
File: 238.png (108KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
238.png
108KB, 396x385px
You should know what to do OP
>>
>>38096999
Why are you comparing two people having sex to a dog shitting all over your house? Jesus you're fucking delusional
>>
>>38096818
KICK IN THE DOOR
WAVING THE .44
ALL YOU HEARD WAS "POPPA DON'T HIT ME NO MORE"
>>38096926
For men, too.
>>
>>38097008
>This is exactly like that cuckshed comic
Except of course that OP isn't being cucked.
>>
>>38097218
Yeah that's obviously bullshit, immersion broken.
>>
How are you falling for this shit bait.
>>
>>38097193
this is gud plan
>>
Let's just disregard for a second the fact that if OP even attempted to stop them he would ruin his relationship with his sister and probably get his shit slapped.

Why are you all so hell-bent on stopping them? Did they offend you with their norminess? Is it a personal insult to you any time anyone gets laid, simply because you're not getting laid? Fuck's sake. You wouldn't care if you weren't a virgin. Fess up and admit that's what this is about. You're a fucking loser and every single one of you think that if you can't get laid, no one else should either.
>>
>>38096990
And this one is extra fucking pathetic. "Protect her?" Are you for real? You're just as driven by your own insecurities as everyone else in this thread and you've somehow convinced yourself that preventing his sister from having a normal life is "protecting" her. Fuck's sake why don't you go out and get some fresh air.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.