[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frogs and Feels tavern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 24

File: fnf.jpg (69KB, 614x389px) Image search: [Google]
fnf.jpg
69KB, 614x389px
is now openn
come, order some booze, bitch about life and women, but try to not complain too hard
Jukebox is now playing:
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW5E8noEbn4
>>
I just want to get rid of self-hatred once and for all barkeep.
>>
File: vodka absolut.jpg (63KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
vodka absolut.jpg
63KB, 500x600px
>>38096796
enough vodka will take care of that
either that or you will kill yourself
this one is on the house
>>
>>38096783
Barkeep, my motherfucking nigga! Good choices again on the juke. I'll take your smoothest whiskey with ginger ale. Make it a double, and leave the shit here so I can keep going.

Having a boring day, but yesterday I got some doughnuts, food, then got crazy hammered. Woke up with no hangover cause I chugged those waters, and I'm feeling pretty neutral. Strongest feel would have to be that booze is expensive in Canada and the 1.14L bottle is already half empty after 2 days.
>>
>tfw want the succ but gf is still sleeping next to me
I really do have a rough life, fellow robots.
>>
File: whiskey ginger ale.jpg (82KB, 750x525px) Image search: [Google]
whiskey ginger ale.jpg
82KB, 750x525px
>>38097021
here you go
today is will be pretty boring for me as well, weather sucks so pretty much vidya and anime all day
also virtual bartending
>>38097044
order something or get out of my bar you disgrace to botkind
>>
Captain Morgan, straight.

I spent the entire night getting drunk and reminiscing on the past, and things I should have done differently. It makes me comfy and fucking depressed at the same time.
>>
File: captain morgan.jpg (22KB, 200x345px) Image search: [Google]
captain morgan.jpg
22KB, 200x345px
>>38097263
past is set in stone and there is nothing we can do about it, best is to leave it alone to not get sad about it
>>
I'll have a rum & coke, tell me should I contact her before I embark for some time and why I didn't even think about it before this time.
>>
A shot of gold tequila please.. Or a few.

This day last year my best friend died in an accident. I've spent the day drunk. I ignored all the thoughts and memories. I'm thinking I probably should have tried to face them today
>>
File: 1498430608465.jpg (35KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
1498430608465.jpg
35KB, 720x460px
>>38096783
Pint of cider please barman.
I have a fallen in love with an ex math tutor of mine. She is single. She is a blond haired blue eyed qt. I said after exams I was going to take her out for a drink. Any advice on what to do? I'm not sure a math tutor would date their student desu.
I also made a frogs and Feels discord the other day. If you guys want to join. Not op btw
/5NMJm
>>
File: rum an kok 2.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
rum an kok 2.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>38097470
voices in my head tell me you should not contact her at this time
>>
File: gold tequila shots.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
gold tequila shots.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>38097512
the longer you bury them, it hurts more inside your heart anon
or so I am said
>>
>>38097687
Thanks bar keep. Maybe so.
>>
File: pint of cider.jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
pint of cider.jpg
8KB, 183x275px
>>38097554
ye olde teacher fetish, huh?
try your luck if you won't need any more math tutoring, because if she does not acknowledge your advances, you will be fucked, in a bad way
>>
>>38097658
Why I didn't even think about contacting her week, month or three after it ended, but now week before I have to go it's in my head all the time?
>>
>>38097753
because you won't see her for a long time, it works like that
>>
>>38097823
Haven't seen her for same amount of time I will be away
>>
>>38096783
I'm in America right? Suppose I'll have a sam Adams please.

I'm not to bad today but it's Sunday and I don't really want to go work tomorrow. Reeee
>>
>>38097554
aye this shit expired
>>
File: sam adams.jpg (10KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
sam adams.jpg
10KB, 190x266px
>>38097958
such is the life
some got it worse though, there are people who work on sundays
>>
Whiskey, neet please.

I graduated college with two majors in December ,but I've become a depressed shut in with no social life. The 10+ jobs I have been interviewing for have completely destroyed my self confidence. After each one I have cried in bed for days anxiously waiting for their rejection letter, which reinforces attitudes of self worth. The retail job I had made me hate my future, my coworkers were old people or foreign so I couldn't relate, and I only managed to stay in that windowless concrete box for a week. I just came home from the gym because I couldn't even work out since I had crying episodes. The most recent job I interviewed for on Tuesday, I just saw a repost of the listing by a hiring agency.

It's beginning to feel like emergency exit time
>>
>>38097715
Might try it.
If she doesn't want it il leave it.
Here the new link to discord
/zeBQe
>>
File: 1489008693347.jpg (425KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1489008693347.jpg
425KB, 1440x810px
Bumping ketamine and listning to Saltwater by Chicane.

>lifes currently good
>nostalgic feels
>>
File: whiskey neat.jpg (6KB, 267x188px) Image search: [Google]
whiskey neat.jpg
6KB, 267x188px
>>38098094
fuck that man
you were losing so many years in college to get 2 majors just to work in retail?
of course not
what are those majors btw?
>>
I'll just have a beer. So how's the bar.
>>
Just give vodka from the USSR era, I can't take it anymore, I've been rejected one too many times
>>
File: beer.jpg (6KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
beer.jpg
6KB, 270x187px
>>38098253
it's ok
could be better, could be worse, no reason to think about how things could be
>>
File: Stolichnaya-Night.jpg (123KB, 1580x2189px) Image search: [Google]
Stolichnaya-Night.jpg
123KB, 1580x2189px
>>38098313
you will be rejected many more times anon
get used to it
>>
>>38098347
That's a good attitude, wish I was able to think like that.
>>
>>38098167
IT management (business degree) & ag business. I get interviews but I'm probably mildly autistic so I guess I don't come across perfectly. For instance I asked why I should move to their town to hear their argument so I could relate, but i can see how that could be "aggressive". I know I can do well for the people that believe in me
>>
>>38098398
after life kicks you in the balls one too many times, this attitude is granted
>>38098411
your double digits confirm you will get a job in 11 days
>>
>>38096783
Water, I'm so fucking hungover from trying to drown my feels in beer.
>>
File: water glass.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
water glass.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>38098650
the trick is to don't stop drinking
>>
>>38098762
I can't, I need to function today.
>>
File: 1439139308342.jpg (61KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
1439139308342.jpg
61KB, 540x429px
Hit me up with a lemon lime and bitters m8.

I've spent the last month revising for my uni exams and now I have to live the next three weeks of my life with absolutely no goals at all. The people I work at uni with are all either shut ins like me or have their own social circles to swim around in so I'm stuck with entertaining myself like a NEET. I went to the gym today for the first time in a month so I guess I'll just focus on improving my body and mind by learning German. I just wish I wasn't a boring piece of shit that nobody outside of my immediate family cares about but I can't force people to like me.
>>
File: lemon lime bitters.jpg (4KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
lemon lime bitters.jpg
4KB, 183x275px
>>38098918
get a neet hobby
start playing Warhammer 40000 or MTC
or maybe some hiking or book club
>>
File: Upset.png (626KB, 788x720px) Image search: [Google]
Upset.png
626KB, 788x720px
It's 4:36 AM for me, and I got my ass kicked by a crackhead an hour ago. Suicide is looking pretty good right now.
>>
File: 1438864923275.jpg (360KB, 706x800px) Image search: [Google]
1438864923275.jpg
360KB, 706x800px
>>38099017
Maybe I'll hit some uni clubs or something to keep my human contact hours above zero. Thanks Barkeep.

>>38099046
I'd join a boxing section and a gym if I were you. Feeling like you could win a fight against a random faggot is a good feel.
>>
>>38099046
>I got my ass kicked by a crackhead
What happened?
>>
>>38099070
No boxing gyms where I live, but fuck me I go to the gym all the time, and have done so for the past two years. I'm in pretty decent shape too, but it didn't stop me from being so fucking weak that I couldn't even get a hit in. Fuck, I'm such a fucking failure that I honestly wish he just stabbed me to death.
>>
ill have cherry beer with ice

man sometimes i just feel like i can't progress.
its like why develop skills and work hard when you are not marketable (good looking,socially active). i mean why having drivers license or a job when you are gonna be single and broke for the rest of your life? why torture yourself with minimum wage jobs when you return home to fucking nothing?
i would understand if there was somekind of way to succeed like getting a good degree or grooming yourself to look good but even that doesn't fucking work anymore. whats the point in getting a fucking degree if 100 people have the same degree at the same time?
>>
>>38099096
Then get a punching bag and a pair of boxing gloves. It's good to be /fit/ but the ability to throw a solid punch is a skill in itself.
>>
>>38099081
He was screaming at his "girlfriend", I assume, and dragging her around by the hair. I just got off work, got off the bus I took to get home, and decided to play hero like the stupid faggot I am. I went up to him, was telling him to calm down, and he shoved me once, grabbed my neck, and punched me in the nose multiple times. Might have gotten one swing in, I don't know, but who fucking cares? He broke my nose, and probably gave me a black eye.
Worst part is, his fucking girlfriend stepped in between us to stop him. The person I was trying to help, and I'm so much of a weak, pathetic, fucking failure that she had to do that. The only somewhat positive thing I learned is that I can take a hit like a champ, but what good is that when I failed someone this badly?

Just someone fucking kill me already, I'm too much of a coward to do it myself.
>>
>>38099116
I'll have to do this. It's just so defeating to know that no matter how hard I've worked, I'm still a weak faggot.
>>
File: iStock_000019027201_.jpg (48KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000019027201_.jpg
48KB, 800x533px
The only girls I can say to have ever loved is a psychologst that most likely thinks im a psychotic piece of shieeet. I wouldn't like to be more sane, I owe my crativity to my nsanity. Give me a light beer please, baranon
>>
>>38099142
find him and kill him, no one will notice
>>
File: cherry beer with ice.jpg (132KB, 980x980px) Image search: [Google]
cherry beer with ice.jpg
132KB, 980x980px
>>38099046
wear a knife on yourself for such situations
or maybe iron pipe
aim for knees
>>38099108
because what else? sit all your life in house, posting on mongolian tapestry knitting forums and masturbating to japanese drawings?
It is not bad life, but could always be better anon
>>
File: corona light.jpg (37KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
corona light.jpg
37KB, 525x700px
>>38099155
are you sure you loved specifically her, not the concept of girl that listens to what you say?
>>
>>38099142
>his fucking girlfriend stepped in between us to stop him
That's actually very common thing. Abuser gf's often interferes when you try to defend them. On the other hand, anon dont beat yourself too hard (accidental pun) and take two lessons from this - never interfere in this crap again, not because of you losing but because it wont change anything in the long run ( i mean the person who you tried to defend, attacked you) and you need to take some fighting lessons (it's better to realize this now, than after being stabbed in the ribs). Take some beer and call it a day.
>>
>>38099142
You weren't mentally prepared to get into a fist fight and he was anon, that's all it came down to and is why you're feeling so defeated. Get that punching bag and learn to enter an aggressive "I'm going to fuck someone up now" state at will.
>>
>>38099158
I live in a shitty city with quite literally tens of thousands of these junkies. Wouldn't even know where to look.
>>38099174
>>38099184
I'll pretty much have to at this point, but this is just one failure in a long line I've had in a few months. I've pretty much lived my life helping everyone in any situation, and to have that entire part of my identity come crashing down in so many ways, this just hurts on top of it all knowing that I'm an utter, total fuck up.
>>
>>38099163
yes. sometimes you just have to accept the situation you are in and sort of lower your expectations in life.
my parents always considered me a genius and told me to do well in school. but deep down i knew that there can't be enough jobs for 30-40 people in 3 years periods. i can sort of approximate how much demand there is for a certain something. usually when you have desirable degree people call you right before you graduate for work. but when you have to send 100 applications with a degree it means there are too many graduates motherfucker
>>
>>38099223
>Wouldn't even know where to look.
you got to ask around for him
find your local drug dealer, he will know that guy
then find where guy who fucked you up lives
it will be easy from that point
>>
>>38099223
>have that entire part of my identity come crashing down in so many ways, this just hurts on top of it all knowing that I'm an utter, total fuck up.
Anon, take a deep breath and realize that you cannot save everyone. The sooner you realize it the sooner you'll feel much better.
>>
>>38096783
hey barkeep.......

you rule.
>>
>>38099231
I'm honestly tempted to just go walking around after him again. I did so after dropping my bloody hoodie and work stuff of at my place, but didn't find him.
>>
I'm lonely for the first time in a while. My boyfriend didn't call me yesterday. First time in a long time. The day before that 30 minutes. Day before that 5 minutes. He just moved and doesn't have internet. We talk on phone now. I'm being selfish and inconsiderate. He just moved and he is settling in. I went years alone before him. One day is not a big deal but I still am lonely and nervous all the same. I'm antisocial but hate being alone. People are gonna ree at me for being a roastie or a gay so I'll leave it a mystery
>>
File: bar interior.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
bar interior.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>38099250
thanks anon
>>38099230
I know it is cliche as fuck, but old people die and many job spots are available again
I think you may need to go to other city after job anon
>>
I was a KFHV for most of my life until something changed and apparently im a pretty boy now.

I'm still a major aspie and hate myself more than anything.

Last night my girlfriend hit me, punched me, screamed at me, and told me she hated me.
When she slapped me a 5th time, I slapped her back. I've never hit a woman before and never wanted to.
When she slapped me a 6th time, I slapped her back again very hard. When she punched me, I punched her back and definitely gave her a black eye.

I ruined everything. I ruined my own life as a single man, I cant go back. I've burnt every bridge I had. I cant imagine a new life without her. But ive ruined the perfect relationship I wanted to give to her.

She tells me its ok, that she is used to men treating her like this and that I shouldnt feel bad since she hit me first. But the only thing stopping me from killing myself is how big of a coward I am.

TL;DR Stay a recluse, there is only sadness and failure in the normie world for us.
>>
>>38099234
>take a deep breath and realize that you cannot save everyone.
I'll try. Thanks man.
>>
>>38099287
also forgot to mention its my birthday and we fought 3am this morning, and now im working 12 hours today from 8am to 8pm.
>>
File: me.jpg (104KB, 1300x948px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
104KB, 1300x948px
>>38099172
Thanks man, maybe more the concept of a girl that understands what I say. I'll keep drinking my way through this ayeeeeee
>>
>>38099286
most good jobs are being occupied for at least 20 to 30 years unless that person have a life changing event.
lets say there is university in that city nearby and you have about 30 graduates every 4 years for a good degree. that's not enough. most boomers work until they are 70. most boomers still work actually.
>>
>>38099287
You did absolutely nothing wrong anon. You may feel hurt inside for hurting her but her retarded monkey brain will respect you more for that show of manly pride.
>>
>>38099284
order something or get out of my bar, you being roastie or gay doesn't bother me as much as you being sober
>>38099287
same here
>>
>>38099339
Can you get me a double whiskey, single gin, with gingerale. Go easy on the gingerale.
>>
File: whiskey ginger ale 2.jpg (11KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
whiskey ginger ale 2.jpg
11KB, 350x233px
>>38099483
here you go
>>38099315
meh, when you hit 30 girls will throw themselves at you if you have stable job
that is what they do
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.