[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discord Stories Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: Discord.png (4KB, 800x272px) Image search: [Google]
Discord.png
4KB, 800x272px
>>38095961
>join discord
>get to know someone
>start playing games with them
>they start wanting to talk to you and play games with you one-on-one
>agree on dumb social ideologies and the like
>i start to feel important to them and i become attached
>i'm now a problem and they ignore me, spend time with others, tells the discord leader that i'm a problem
o-ok

discord stories thread
>>
I've literally been on the verge of falling in love with someone on Discord.
I spent time with them in voice chats and such, so not only text.

Go ahead, laugh at me.
>>
>>38096688
>add someone on discord
>ghosted
>repeat
>>
>>38097264
I'm the same. The more i talk to someone, the more i feel like im in love.
>>
File: 1474952457237-b.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1474952457237-b.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>38096688
>message ex gf one night
>try and work shit out because I'm trying to get back with her
>forgot about why she became my ex (she's a fucking crazy bitch)
>she wants me to join her discord
>fuck it, why not
>join that shit, it's full of beta orbiters
>she runs a shit TTT gmod server and beta cucks join her discord and shit
>a couple of the dudes weren't orbiters and were actually pretty chill, but 95% were thirsty faggots
>person caps on channels in a small discord, btw, so you know it's shit
>whenever I play games with her and do pretty much anything she gets pissed and cries
>white knight betas try and take her side every time
>fuckthisshit.png
>don't go on there for a while
>come back in a month later, ex is hyped as fuck to see me there
>not really there to talk to her, I was there to hang out and play tf2 with a couple of other dudes from there (the non beta fags)
>bitch gets pissy again, removed me from the discord and unfriended me on steam

This was about three months ago, 10/10 discord experience
>>
>join r/anime_irl discord
>enter voice
>first thing I hear is some guy talking about how he got his gf to peg him and she went in no lube so his ass literally tore aoart and it bled like hell
>nope right out of there
>>
>>38096688
>Join discord on new years eve, because i was celebrating alone
>meet amazing people
>one guy is really fun
>we spend chatting for couple of months after
>suddenly disappears
>everyone wonders where he is
>never comes back
>feels are felt
If you are out there, know that we are still waiting for you man
>>
never had the courage to unmute myself in discord
>>
File: dad.png (37KB, 197x191px) Image search: [Google]
dad.png
37KB, 197x191px
>>38096688
.gg/emcpqH

in case you want to make new discord stories this place is pretty fresh and small and cozy atm.

>>38098230
taking the first step is hard but it helps a lot in the long run.
>>
File: IMG_0727.jpg (66KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0727.jpg
66KB, 600x536px
>>38096688
This image basically
>>
1/2
Fuck I have an okay one
>start playing with a group of people pretty regularly on Discord
>pretty much every day I'd be there playing games with them
>other things start happing in life, start playing with people I know from school, I have less time to spend on there
>as I play less there one of the members starts messaging me asking if he wants to play almost every day
>found out he was kicked out of highschool, he's always on when no when else is
>every fucking time I respond to his request it's just me and him in a channel while everyone else is at school, it's fucking horrible
>>
>>38099156
2/2
>it eventually gets to be point where this obsessed faggot is messaging me multiple times a day to play and I just start ignoring him
>every motherfucking day for about a month this cunt spams me
>he calls me on origin, he calls me on Discord, he spams me on Steam
>eventually I get kicked from the server for inactivety
>apperently the admin and some other faggot I barely knew where shit talking me while I was gone but w/e
>after this happens I remove them all from Steam, and finally get peace in my life
>the self-centred faggot finds any fucking way to message me
>spams me on my youtube channel, on battle.net, he goes to my steam profile and spams there fucking begging me to join back
>eventually after three months and him still fucking doing this he starts adding my fucking steam friends asking them to tell me to join back
>that shit was so fucking far and there was nothing I could do so I finally add him back after maybe 4 months
>I join the Discord, everything is alright for a while
>then again, this fucking faggot simply cannot accept I have other things in my life
>every fucking day this retard spams me constantly to play with him. To give him attention
>I finally break down and say something like 'I'm not here to give you attention, blah blah blah, I'll join when I want to play, etc, we'll have more fun that way'
>he just messages me 'ok'
>at 5am he messages me 'it was fun for me to have you around but you being here makes me depressed' then he removes me from Steam
>are you fucking serious, you harrased me across all platforms on the internet only to do that when you realise I'm not your fucking toy
>message him on Discord 'hey man, are you down for OW later? See you soon' because I knew it would fuck with him
>3 hours later I see him try to add me back
>block his ass everywhere, message all my steam friends to ignore him
If you're reading this Isaiah, go fuck yourself you fucking fag
>>
File: 1498757520285.jpg (12KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1498757520285.jpg
12KB, 384x384px
>>38099165
wtf was he in love with you or was he just being a master troll?
>>
File: 1475704886372.png (73KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
1475704886372.png
73KB, 232x197px
>>38096688
>Be a tranny
>Some guy negs me into sending my photo to him
>He logs off as soon as I do
>Delete Discord
>>
Fucking lonely ass faggots. Go outside lol
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.