[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving Out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 6748.png (413KB, 811x767px) Image search: [Google]
6748.png
413KB, 811x767px
can any robots who have moved out share their experience? I am supposed to move out but I am fucking terrified. I have 5-10K and am supposed to move across the country but I have no fucking idea what I'm doing.
>>
I went from my mom's basement > owning my own house when I was 25.

It's basically the same except it costs way more money and I eat more shitty food and have gained weight.
>>
>>38096241
owning your own place would be pretty sweet.
>>
>>38096212
>>38096241
>Want yo move out
Found the normalfags
>>
>>38096241
rice and beans is the cheapest shit you can eat, and is also healthy

you have no excuse
>>
Imagine sharing the place with some stranger normies that will make fun of you every single day.
>>
>>38096409
>Moving out so you can be truly alone
>normalfag

Ok.
>>
>>38096429
OP is talking about his own place not rooming with niggers
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 800x1107px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 800x1107px
>>38096422
I'm a picky eater I don't like beans they look gross and nasty
>>
File: tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>38096454
>Want to support self

Please leave norman
>>
>>38096212
These the problems that I encountered in almost every case of sharing a house with 2 to 3 normies:
>People making nose all night making it impossible to get a good nights sleep ever
>People invite their friends over and have drinks and parties and you have to hide in your room
>People leave kitchen facilities and bathrooms dirty
>People are just generally inconsiderate fuckwits
>No one takes the trash out except me
>People leave rotten food in the fridge

Enjoy 10 years of hell before you can afford your own place.
>>
>>38096511
you can't afford a studio apartment...? that's the robot choice.
>>
>>38096212
>tf desperately want to move out
>no money
>no job
>too lazy to get a job
>hungover to shit every morning so even if I got a job I wouldn't last very long
>if I quit drinking I'll kill myself
just kill me
>>
File: battlest.jpg (234KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
battlest.jpg
234KB, 1024x768px
Dad passed away last monday and it's very likely that I have to move out in near future. My mom can't afford to upkeep the large house we live in with all the bills etc. This fucking sucks. I've been living in this same building for all my life, almost 25 years. It's going to suck so much to move to some tiny ass iso-cube after decades of roomy suburb home. Mom told me I should join some local chapter of the autism/asperger union because one of her work friends told her that the union can provide apartments for autistic adults.
I have asperger's syndrome, so I guess I should really join that union.

Apparently after joining there will be some small monthly fee, and then I can pick any apartment, and the union will purchase that apartment and then they let me live in it. I don't know if that's how it goes, but it sounds pretty good that there will be this club that will keep my back.

I don't want to move out, at least not yet. I want to live in my childhood home as long as possible. But when I do move out and get my own autism lair, I will make it look like picture related. I will build myself a comfy battlestation of monitors.

TL;DR:
Dad died, have to move out, autism union will possibly provide me an apartment for free, have to leave my childhood home of 25 years, and it makes me sad.
>>
>Constant threats that I'd get kicked out by parents
>Begin to move out
>They keep asking me to stay.

Nice to know they were meaningless threats so that it'd scare me into a job so they could leech money.
>>
>>38096841
my mom has done the same shit, basically. it's fucking insane.
>>
>>38096841
>parents don't want me to move out until I get married
>tfw set for life
>>
File: sad meme.png (104KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
sad meme.png
104KB, 399x388px
>>38096841
>dad says I can live with them as long as I want to and that they're not going to rush me out
>tfw dad dies and I have to move out because mom can't afford to support me or the house

t. >>38096702

I still remember how my dad said it. He asked if I was ashamed to be "mom's and pop's little boy" even though I'm juridically considered as adult, and I said no.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.