[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is turning 30 the hardest thing about being a woman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: NewCanvas1.jpg (176KB, 982x210px) Image search: [Google]
NewCanvas1.jpg
176KB, 982x210px
Is turning 30 the hardest thing about being a woman?
>>
>>38095548
yea I gues
>>
If you're unmarried and have no kids then yeah I suppose. Then again I'm not a woman so idgaf
>>
>>38095548

Just turned 28. The dread is real.
>>
yes, next to burning in fire.
>>
>>38095766
Do you not have a bf anon?
>>
>>38095548
40 would have to be worse, you're past your used by date then.
>>
>>38095548
Its when they start realizing they can't be snotty little shits anymore if they want to have kids. They actually are - get this - finally figuring out that they have to bring something to the table in the relationship.

Pussy is almost dried up, looks deteriorating, oh shit felicia "why did I spend all my time on that liberal arts degree and shoe shopping??"

What a fucking joke women are in the west nowadays.
>>
>>38095814
Nope.

Today I bought a fake diamond ring at an accessory shop that I can wear around in public. I don't know why. Partially to keep weird, creepy guys from hitting on me (because they're the only people hitting on me) and probably partially to be able to make believe for a little while. Get a little confidence boost that I can pretend that someone wants me, haha..
>>
>>38095548
Depending where you're from, the answer varies but is always no. He are some probable hardest things based on region

>Middle East
Your husband beating you relentlessly

>Much of Africa
Having AIDS

>Germany
Living under probably the most powerful female of all time, whomst sadly seems to take all her personal and political inspiration from the Emperor from Star Wars. Maybe this time it WILL last 1000 years?
>>
>>38095867
Start hitting on guys.
Have you ever done that?
>>
>>38095853
I actually read a long article, NYT or something, about the ordeal of 30+ female singles. How it's unfair, because 30+ male singles, esp. those who have some catching up to do, refuse to settle for a woman the same age, they only go for twenties. So article claimed 30+y/o female singles were doomed.
>>
>>38095867
Are you ugly? Do you need dicking?
>>
>>38095882
Violence is not all that effective.
>>
>>38095882
Nope.

I joined a free dating site and met one guy and we talked for a while, but when having to meet up became inevitable, I froze up and ghosted.

I don't hit on guys IRL because I am ugly/fat.
>>
>>38095867
So you're goal is to attract the kind of guy whos a home wrecker and that hits on married women?
Women are fucking retards.
>>
>>38095933
>So you're goal is to attract the kind of guy whos a home wrecker and that hits on married women?

it's the kind they like

note "she" also mentioned not wanting "creepy" guys hitting on her -- which naturally means guys who aren't chad or weigh the same amount as her lard ass
>>
>>38095912
It would be with me desu~
I actually wonder what I'd do if a girl came up to me and hit me hard in the stomach and then asked me for a date.
I'm not sure I'd say no. But of course I'm not imagining someone unbearably ugly. Just someone passable enough that I'd be intrigued.
>>38095923
OK. Kinda sad. Maybe you'll be over that when you're 30
>>
>>38095933
you take the ring off around people you like
>>
>>38095923
Pics

Origaminal
>>
Not 20 yet. What should I do?
>>
>>38095933
>>38095944
>>38095933

It was really more to deter this huge black guy who always hangs around the entrance to my building. He hits on me almost every day, and it's extremely awkward. He and old Mexican men are the only people trying to make moves on me... And they're already married. So instead of sweating and saying, "Uhh.. I have a boyfriend," like a lunatic, I can say, "Uhh, I'm married, sorry," like a lunatic instead.
>>
File: rieko-hinaga-19612.jpg (90KB, 391x649px) Image search: [Google]
rieko-hinaga-19612.jpg
90KB, 391x649px
>>38095985
You're a wise soon to be old hag then. Probably nothing better to do.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.