[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I SUPPOSE YOU MAY HAVE BEEN A VITCTIM! I SUSPECT YOU MAY HAVE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: 1498087834985.jpg (135KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
1498087834985.jpg
135KB, 425x516px
I SUPPOSE YOU MAY HAVE BEEN A VITCTIM!
I SUSPECT YOU MAY HAVE LIED!
IF YOU'VE LOST ALL AMBITION WON'T YOU GIVE THIS THING A TRY!
IF YOU CAN'T AND YOU FAIL YOU WON'T BE THE ONLY LOSER!

THESE KIDS DON'T STAND A CHANCE WITH YOU IN THEIR FUTURE!

>John 3:16-21

"There is no judgement against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God's one and only Son. And the judgement is based on this fact. God's light came into the world, but people loved the darkness more than the light, for their actions were evil. All who do evil hate the light and refuse to go near it for fear their sins will be exposed. But those who do what is right come to the light so others can see that they are doing what God wants."

Pray to the Lord before you drift asleep tonight and ask Him for His guidance.

May you be blessed and carried away from the evil one.
>>
itts time to take your meds
>>
Reminder that reproduction is the creation of evil since we are all sin.
tl;dr
normalfags are satan spawners
>>
File: 1496538525624.jpg (403KB, 1908x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1496538525624.jpg
403KB, 1908x2000px
>>38095415
Mock the Lord and see how far it will get you.

You're embers will ascend forever into heaven because of the sins you've committed.

I will praise the Lord as you fail to uphold the righteous decrees of our Savior - and may His blood bless our lives.

Repent today sinner or hell awaits ye, trapped in a labyrinth, burning feet will invade thy mind as ye seek to escape forever and ever the labyrinths depths.
>>
>>38095359
>I SUPPOSE YOU MAY HAVE BEEN A VITCTIM!
Yes. Save me with your vagina powers, please. Soothe me.
>>
File: 1435619581652.jpg (39KB, 600x609px) Image search: [Google]
1435619581652.jpg
39KB, 600x609px
>>38095505
>>38095622
For you, mentally ill queer faggot.

The Lord will not forget the sins of your past.
Repent today.
>>
nobody seems to pinpoint the qualifications of what it takes to be worthy of heaven.
>>
File: jewart.jpg (133KB, 800x684px) Image search: [Google]
jewart.jpg
133KB, 800x684px
>>38095418
>Reminder that reproduction is the creation of evil since we are all sin.
>tl;dr
>normalfags are satan spawners

I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>38095418
not just reproduction, lust in general. think of all the evil pedos and rapist who are lead bye their temptations. anyone who complains about no gf or no sex or no trap is promoting evil.
>>
File: c73f.png (46KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
c73f.png
46KB, 1000x1200px
>>38095746
>1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Thank me later senpaifamalam.
>>
>>38095802
>gays BTFO

thanks
>>
File: fucking normies get out.jpg (441KB, 2700x1789px) Image search: [Google]
fucking normies get out.jpg
441KB, 2700x1789px
>>38095759
I wonder what non-robot could be behind this post...
>>
File: HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>38095890
HISSSSSSSSSS, A WHITE FAMILY
>>
>>38095902
I hate all races equally... except niggers.
I hate them more.
>>
>I hide behind religion because I don't want to take up the awesome responsibility of being an actual human being.
>"b-but accepting christ is taking responsibility for sin I'm such a bad person and none are perfect just like the bible says"
You know that's not true, you don't even have to take responsibility you're literally just blaming sin and the devil for what you are a mere part of god's plan and you can't even do that well enough.

Being without god is the true meaning of living and it's inescapably terrifying because it's what your conscious speaks of whenever you suffer.
>>
>>38095359
>not using king James version
Fucking heretic REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38095958
I'm a Christian and I really can't make sense of what you said. Who uses "the devil" as something to blame for the evil that we do? That's one of the dumbest things I've heard.

It's like you get your understanding of Christianity from Facebook memes.
>>
>>38095993
The apostle paul.
"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do, I do not do. But what I hate, I do."

Christianity is a facebook meme from a corrupted church founded in rome.
>>
>>38095993
Also it's well known sin is from temptation and temptation is from the devil.

How can you be so stupid not to acknowledge your own faith?
>>
File: christ-the-king.jpg (226KB, 789x1252px) Image search: [Google]
christ-the-king.jpg
226KB, 789x1252px
>>38096015
"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do, I do not do. But what I hate, I do."

Sounds like the same thing everyone says to themselves after drinking too much before a workday.

Daily reminder that Jesus is the way. Open your hearts, anon.
>>
redpill me on religion

which god should i pray to and why?
>>
>>38096057
This is from a section of the bible talking about how sin would not exist without the law because sin is contrary to the law.

Jesus itself is a bastardized name of the biblical messiah.

You remind me of the japanese in that movie silence, you don't even know what you worship nor if you do it correctly but you're so gun-ho about it.

I went through my religious phase, it's only a bottomless mystery, faith.

Faith is cruel, I also think it's ironic you said I followed christian memes when you're saying paul speaks in vain. "LIKE HE GOT OUT OF WORK LOL"

shut up you idiot
>>
>>38096122
All that hate will get you nowhere in the world, anon. Why can't you just acknowledge that the Son of Man is your savior?

Also calling people idiots isn't very nice, anon. Please do less of that.
>>
>>38096153
You should just quote your jesus on that one.
The world loves it's own.
But I am not of the world.

It's supposedly been 2017 years since the death of the son of god and there are billions and billions of chirstians in the world and muslims who all believe in god.

So who is really the world?
>>
>>38096184
>billions and billions of Christians

Hrm.
>>
>>38096277
of course you can do what you want, go by faith anon and faith is action :^)
>>
I find it really hard to believe that there are actual Christians on this site. I suppose the church is pretty desperate for converts these days.
>>
>>38096344
You simply have to decide what constitutes a real christian and see if the person is that. have fun you idiots.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.