[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you robots been friend zoned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Shadow_the_hedgehog.jpg (343KB, 1262x2295px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow_the_hedgehog.jpg
343KB, 1262x2295px
How was it like
Did you ever make it out of it
>>
I've never even been exposed to circumstances where being "friend zoned" was a possibility.
>>
Sort of. I dated a girl that was interested in me but I showed her my autism so she said we should be friends instead. I told her not to talk to me anymore cause she was full of shit.
>>
I was friendzoned but it turns out she didn't even wan to be my friend
>>
Friendzone is something that you put yourself in. If you threat a girl as a way to show that you like her, it is either she reject you or you end up together
>>
Yeah it was pretty bad.

It was in high school and she was a fanatic for this one boy. I knew about this most of the time but we seemed to connect well and it felt like a relationship.

However I slowly realized she still loved this boy so finally I say "well I'm tried of being treated like crap" and after that we didn't talk for about two weeks.

Then we talk again and I ask "what about us?" And she says "there never was an us" and that probably one of the times in my life where I felt the most devastated.
>>
>>38094822
Yeah, I got out and fucked her.
I really didn't expect it. I just told her, cool, let's just be friends. We continued hanging out and it just happened. I don't really know how I did it.
>>
>>38094822
i am one of the few who made it out. i had to move from a beta orbiter to an actual friend though. basically i was a short skinny pale little nerd for most of my life until i met this girl. i liked her so much that i literally changed my entire appearance to get her bc i knew i had no chance, no matter how much i tried. however, i was so focused on becoming good enough for her that i stopped caring about her or any other women in general, i just wanted to be the best i could be.

in the end, she confessed her love for me and we ended up dating even though i had no genuine feels for her anymore. the relationship was nice and nothing felt better than finally boning that girl who had rejected me only a year earlier. however, i gained no true fulfillment and i am exactly the same as i was before i decided to better myself, just more attractive. my social skills are still shit and i still orbit the girls i like bc i don't know how to treat them to get them to fuck me.

the only time when i have truly felt like chad is when i am drinking. when i am drinking the aspergers goes away and i reach my full potential.
>>
>>38094822
If someone friendzones you, it could also mean they doubt your intentions and you were acting way too desperate (liking someone because they're female for sex and not for who they are) so you need to start from the beginning and show you are a worthy man.

It means "back the fuck up" - one out of a million other possible meanings. Usually that happens to people who were being too forward when there wasn't a vibe to begin with, or you are untrustworthy.

It could also mean as insult, like nobody would love you so it's a soft let down because you're not relationship material.
>>
Sometimes friends is good because that means you're not just a one night stand and h/she wants you in their life and cares deeply. Also friends last longer.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.