[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just cried for an hour. I hate my life.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1487572114751.jpg (35KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1487572114751.jpg
35KB, 500x598px
I just cried for an hour. I hate my life.
>>
>>38094635
Why did you cry Anon? Are you okay?
>>
>>38094635
What's up buddy? Life sucks but we're here for you
>>
>>38094635
Are you disabled, anon? If not, suck it up pussy.
>>
File: Dima.png (186KB, 283x408px) Image search: [Google]
Dima.png
186KB, 283x408px
>>38094635
it's ok anon, just play your favorite video game i'm sure it'll go away
>>
>>38094665
I'm fed up with life. I'm failing college, still a virgin at 26, I'm diagnosed with MDD, and I feel it all falling apart. Nothing is going right. I'm lonely as fuck and all I do is push people away/ghost them because I'm scared of getting hurt. I just want someone to genuinely care about me.
>>38094735
I've been crying every night since January of this year. Nothing helps. I want to an hero and I don't have the guts. I'm a failure.
>>
>>38094772
It seems like there is a lot of terrible things going on in your life.

It would take a lot of work to fix and change things, but it is possible. Is there something small you can do right now to improve yourself?
>>
>>38094841
I don't know. I don't want to improve I want to die.
>>
>>38094772
>got to college
you're doing better than me
>>
>>38094927
I want to be your friend. I wish to bake you cookies.
>>
>>38095257
How sweet. I would love that, anon.
>>
>>38095349
Excellent. What are your favorite kind of cookies?
>>
>>38094772
you don't need guts to kill yourself. just enough pain to push you over the edge, which you obviously don't have. you're not serious about killing yourself so that's why you come here.
>>
File: 1479785781060.jpg (84KB, 720x778px) Image search: [Google]
1479785781060.jpg
84KB, 720x778px
>>38094772
I recommend eating a bunch oh shrooms probably like 5 gs depending on your tolerance.

get right fucked and see the error of your ways
>>
>>38095449
warning this could also make your like 10000% worse if your not ready for mushrooms

read some Jung
>>
>>38095392
I've made attempts before. You do need guts to fully go through with it. I'm having a terrible night man, please just leave me alone. I'm not going to play your stupid "let's see who has it worse" game.
>>38095387
Oatmeal raisin.
>>
>>38095540
i'm guessing you think downing a couple of pills is equivalent to an attempt? or slashing your wrists? i don't care if you think you have it worse than me i'm just saying you're a poser that's all.
>>
>>38095587
That's not at all what I did. Never said I had it worse than you, though it's clear you're trying to see who does.
>I'm just saying you're a poser that's all
Cool.
>>
Lol meanwhile there's little girls eating grass hiding in bunkers from ISIS in the desert.

You need some perspective faggot. You have internet and are in college you have it better than 99.9 percent of people. No one gives a shit about your fake self pity mental illness.

Cry moar fuckboi, girls don't want you because you cry everynight for an hour.
>>
>>38095648

>playing the relativity card

fuck off
>>
>>38095662
You've been crying every night since january but have done nothing to change your situation. Keep coming here whining though its working wonders.

Kids 8 years younger than you were being drafted to go fight nazis in europe. Yet you can't even pass your classes.

Fucking lol either change or just rid yourself
>>
>>38095645
you obviously failed for a reason. so either you're lying 'cause you know i'm right or just a little bitch who think anything can count as a real attempt. i really hope you kill yourself, you sound like an insufferable piece of shit. do the world and yourself a favour
>>
anon it's okay to be virgin at any age;isaac newton died a virgin and look what he gave the world;don't rush things, it's way better than paying a slut to be your first
you should see a psychiatrist and get on meds
you need to start working on yourself instead of ignoring it and gaving everything to people
you're failing college because you're depressed and cannot focus; cannot sleep well;have alot of shit in your head. it's summer;start smol baby steps;see a professional;one day you'll feel better about yourself and you might lessen your anxiety and start making friends and maybe meeting a girl.it's your only chance you have at life.don't waste it on being so busy being sad
>>
>>38095752
give the guy a break, man
>>
>>38096118
There are no breaks on this train ride boyo. You're all in no matter what, might as well be happy for what you have instead of focusing on what you don't have. Work towards what you want.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.