[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1020.jpg (343KB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1020.jpg
343KB, 1698x1131px
Who /Kratom/ here?

Just dosed 2.0 grams of Maeng Da Kratom powder I bought from a smoke shop. I've never tried it before.

Interested to see what happens
>>
File: 1498251587249.jpg (145KB, 550x368px) Image search: [Google]
1498251587249.jpg
145KB, 550x368px
>>38094455
You're gonna have a good time, had 1.5 heaping tablespoons tonight. Be sure to combine it with weed if you can, makes it 100x better. And booze if you're into that.
>>
>>38094455
Kratom is the jenkem juice of drugs
>>
>>38094521
I will definitely smoke a joint then, not sure if I feel anything yet

>>38094812
How do you figure
>>
>>38094455
>bought it at a smoke shop
Jellly. I'll never try it because it could get seized during shipping, and there's no legit sites really.
>>
>>38094881
>How do you figure
Because that is how you use it and it tastes like shit.
Fucking liar.
>>38095569
No one cares drugs get shipped all over dont be a fag.
Try amazon you cretin.
Mother fucking shit.
>>
>>38095594
>amazon has kratom
Fucking moron. You can't even get morning glory seeds off of there anymore, unless they're washed/poisoned, last time I checked. Nor unwashed poppy seeds.
>>
>>38094455
the first time I tried kratom and played overwatch I def got euphoria and this amazing feeling of optimism about life. of course I tried to chase that high but all following attempts led to massive nausea and stomach pains whyyyyy I just wanna be happy
>>
>>38095569
leddit has a list of reputable kratom vendors, as long as you're not in one of the 3 or 4 states that explicitly ban it you won't have any problem ordering it online.
>>
so, if im willing to use linux and a vpn howmuch danger is there in ordering from silk road type places?
>>
>>38094455
Took 2mg of alprazolam, i was prescribed generic and am happy with it. I don't usually do it recreationally, only to go out, but it's burger weekend so I don't care.
>>
>>38096000
>vpn
Irrelevant because dark markets are all on Tor anyway
>>
>>38096073
You will feel great anon, don't worry alprazolam addiction is over exaggerated by most people.
>>
I'm experienced with many drugs but never tried Kratom
Can you describe its effects?

Curious because I quit all drugs a few months ago to clear my head, and it was a good decision, but now I want to get back in since I realized women don't want me sober either
>>
>>38094455
>smoke shop
Buy kratom online its stronger
Buy the red vein power
DONT take 8 grams feels good after pucking
2 grams is too low for kratom try 3 grams
Put boiling (hot) water in kratom only enough for one gulp, you don't have to taste it
>>
I've just been thinking of how as a teenager I would have killed for a whole bottle of liquor and a little bud and cigarettes.

Now I have all that and more, and am I happy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c9lHmvbsdQ
>>
>>38094455
I've been wondering is kratom addictive, I need something to allieviate my back pain.
>>
>>38096145
>Songs: Ohia
Excellent taste, my man
Almost forgot about them
>>
>>38096125
You will still be sober on kratom
>>
>>38095946
I had already read that about reddit, and I've read alot of how much problems they've had. It takes five years to grow a kratom tree after all, they have shortages, high prices, seizure during the shipments randomly, and the users sometimes have too new accounts to trust, it could be a scam.
>>
I like kratom. It's comfy, like the opposite of a cup of coffee. If I'm having trouble with my attention span being short it's nice to take to play some vidya. My job drug tests me so it's nice to have something that's not nitrous or ketamine that doesn't show up on a 5 panel.
>>
>>38094455
Spoiler: if you're like me nothing will happen. I've taken 7 grams and only gotten mild effects. Maybe it's just shitty kratom, idk

Anyway I've just discovered changa and I was wondering if it works with any type of dmt. My friend has what we belive to be 4-aco-dmt (capsulated) and we can't find any freebase n,n dmt crystal. Will this work if I break open the capsules and use it to make the changa?
>>
>>38096312
>we can't find any freebase n,n dmt crystal
Majestic Garden
>>
>>38096146
If you use it excessively it can cause very mild withdrawals but that's only if you're using 10+ grams a day for a long period of time. And if you've never done it you'll probably have trouble keeping 3-4 grams down anyways.
>>38095651
Just get morning glory from rural king. Only tried it once but it worked and my liver has yet to shut down on me. >>38096321
I don't fuck with the darknet, even if it's safe it gives me too much anxiety. I'm still trying to work up the courage to buy analogues on the clearnet. Plus brainlet
>>
>>38096389
Where do you live?
DMT is not the main focus of law enforcement in most countries. It causes no harm to society and is not addictive.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.