[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overheard a stacy say "I'd like to talk to anon more,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: drp.jpg (231KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
drp.jpg
231KB, 680x1024px
Overheard a stacy say "I'd like to talk to anon more, but he's so awkward and unapproachable

What do they mean by this?
>>
>>38094037
It just means that she wants to get to know to you. Stop reading too much into things anon. Youre scaring all the pussy away.
>>
File: 6hzTDAO.jpg (346KB, 1439x1775px) Image search: [Google]
6hzTDAO.jpg
346KB, 1439x1775px
she wants to be your sex slave.
If you don't take this opportunity you are a faggot.
Just approach her and tell her how you want it.
>>
File: Kovpak_partisanki.jpg (34KB, 450x298px) Image search: [Google]
Kovpak_partisanki.jpg
34KB, 450x298px
>>38094099
I'm an autist. I overthink everything
>>
>>38094037
>socially awkward freshman
>in theater 1
>here a Stacy and her inner circle talking about homecoming
>"what about anon?"
>"[unintelligible] he's a loser though."
>wutdo.png
>later, the guy, a tall and lanky dude walks up to me
>"hiii. I like you."
>puts a "sophomore homecoming" necklace around my neck and walks away
>sit there putting the pieces together
>why doesn't Stacy like me? Well I can't blame her I am a loser, albeit handsome
So his name was Matt and he's basically a cyborg. He could relate to us but he's really tall, great personality/funny, and no longer a robot. He's also extremely intelligent but pretends to be dumb for fun. The Stacy was a super qt blondie named V...something with a "v" after a particular Victoria's Secret Model...she must've felt bad for me because on the last day of school she smiled at me and gave me a hug. We weren't friends but she obviously found me appealing. Too bad I'm autistic
>>
>>38094037
When hope is gone they won't want to talk to you more. If you're truly a basket case they'll be plenty happy to ignore you.
>>
It means you're handsome, but you act like a sperg.
>>
File: counter.png (670KB, 1078x784px) Image search: [Google]
counter.png
670KB, 1078x784px
>>38094456
How do I stop acting like a sperg? I have a professional diagnosis proving that I have aspergers
>>
>>38094456
>It means you're handsome

Where do you draw this from?
>>
>>38094536
>I have a professional diagnosis proving that I have aspergers

Then it can't be helped. Your brain is already developed, so training yourself to be normal would result in (for lack a better term) artificial personality.
>>
>>38094536
Learn to smile. Watch videos.
>>38094582
Why else would she be so interested in OP? It's not like he's a fucking beacon of genius or comedy. No offense, OP.
>>
>>38094099
But why would she want to get to know anon? What possible reason could there be really? He's an uninteresting sperg who posts on /r9k/ (just like me, no offense to op).
It makes no sense.
I agree with you though. Women aren't smart enough to have complex emotions and social connections that'd actually make them utter anything but exactly what they're thinking. It doesn't go beyond that.
>>
>>38094325
The truth, delivered
>>
>>38094037
Is a classic female manipulation technique to get into your mind, she knows you are nearby. She believes herself as the prize. She gives you feelings of dreadfulness (You have the potential of) so your mind now conditions you to compete to win her.
>>
>>38094037
Normies are actually very nervous about social validation and fear bad interactions much more than you or I.

This is something you escape by being a friendless loser. You stop seeking validation. It's much easier to be casually personable.

But who cares right, she can shit or get off the pot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.