[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He acted alpha

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: t3_6kpw4a.png (481KB, 590x901px) Image search: [Google]
t3_6kpw4a.png
481KB, 590x901px
This is what happens when you're a manlet trying to be a Chad.
>>
>>38092488
why would you grab a chicks ass? if she was being flirtatious and wanted it thats one thing

i dont touch women unless they look at me and invite me to, they dont have to say anything usually its just a glance like "hey you"
>>
Jesse Pinkman trying to pick up female body builders episode again
>>
>>38092532

Its what alpha males, tall and handsome men do at clubs. But this guy was short and therefor a rapist.
>>
Wow how dare he partake in the normal mating rituals of his species.
Clearly he should be ostracized and humiliated by the tribe.
>>
>>38092551
>Its what alpha males, tall and handsome men do at clubs.
they are usually given permission by the girls even if its not stated or communicated outright
>>
File: Chad with answers.jpg (99KB, 763x768px) Image search: [Google]
Chad with answers.jpg
99KB, 763x768px
>>38092575

That permission is given by being tall and handsome. Go outside once in a while. You will see that all the girls compete for the same guys at the club.
>>
>>38092575
We don't know the story here at all. Maybe she just wanted to leave so she found something to post on Twitter.

Women would do that. Seriously.
>>
>>38092620
so women are shallow what else is new? or are you just mad because of heightism?
>>
>>38092532
it is pretty common to drool down a girl's tits or doing other things considered sexual harassment while you are drunk
having 51,366 people people taunt you for it seems a little harsh, but I guess that's the new norm
>>
>>38092488
creep gets what he deserves
the fuck does this have to do with manlets?
>>
>>38092621

That is possible... They like to punish betas when Chad rejected them. For instance, when their friend was chosen instead of them. Then they will give indication of interest to some beta male. When he approaches they reject him and regain power.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.