[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't connect

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2033.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2033.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
Anyone have trouble attaching to people outside family? Idk if it's normal but I find it hard to care about anyone and even sexual attraction is rare if it ever happens. My friends and even my previous boyfriend meant nothing to me and I was only with them to make my family happy, since they're the only ones I care for. I could spend tons of time with and even attract others but I still don't enjoy their company. Is this what it means to be a robot?
>>
I hate everyone including most of my family.
>>
>>38092350
I've stopped talking to everyone. Other than work I've spent the past 3 weeks pressing F5 on /r9k/ and staring at the wall.
>>
File: 1498539617737.jpg (98KB, 260x289px) Image search: [Google]
1498539617737.jpg
98KB, 260x289px
>>38092350

Ur a schizzy m8. Either live with it or ask ur doc bout it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder
>>
>>38092941
omg I just read that. I guess that is what I've had this whole time. XD
>>
File: 1478315513476.png (332KB, 554x584px) Image search: [Google]
1478315513476.png
332KB, 554x584px
>>38092941
i'd advise caution telling folk that they're suffering from relatively rare personality disorders in the disorganized/eccentric cluster

i mostly say this because i went deep into that rabbit hole when from around 17-19 years old and i feel that it did me a world of harm. it was so damn easy for everything to be explained and "click" so neatly. unfortunately, this led to a period of stagnation in which i experienced some learned helplessness; i didn't make a modicum of effort to improve levels of empathy or repoire with people, just treated them as dubiously-sentient NPCs

now that i'm 25, i don't feel the same way most times about people, through some amount of effort and luck. find even dreadfully average people interesting- there's always SOMETHING to latch onto and ponder about. when you are able find these very average folk at least a bit interesting, you're bound to keep your eyes peeled for the really neat and high-quality people.

course, i may very well be schizoid/schizotypal as all hell and have just adapted, but i don't reckon the distinction matters
>>
>>38092350
>boyfriend
GET OUUUUUUTTTTT YOU NIGGFERRRR BITTRCH FAAAAAGGOT!!!!!
>>
File: hmm.jpg (30KB, 770x574px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
30KB, 770x574px
yes, but i didn't really see it as a big problem until it hit me that i wouldn't get attached to a gf if i'd get one.
>>
File: artsfon.com-48408.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
artsfon.com-48408.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>38092350
I've been trying to figure out whats wrong with me too, OP. I have serious fears that everyone wants to kill me and will kill me if I'm ever in a situation where they can get away with it. It causes me to stay at home all the time and to stick to populated areas when in public.

I have zero idea whats wrong with me, but I can't bring myself to talk to a doctor about it because I have an abnormal fear that everyone will become more aggressive if I tell someone about it in person.

I completely realize this is unreasonable, but I can't stop the fear. It feels like a depersonalized fear in a real-feeling world.
>>
>>38093939
I avoid people as much as possible these days. I don't make eye contact, and any interactions outside a business/consumer transaction are a potential threat, so I cut off all social interaction for the past 8-9 months now, aside from work for past 3 weeks I just stare at the wall and browse /r9k/
>>
>>38094154
Why are we like this? Is there a mental disorder for this? Is it a damaged brain? PTSD? I have no idea.
Wish I could fix this.

P.s. Fuck this holiday and all the fireworkds they are scaring the shit out of me, so I'm in my room with a wooden pole locking the door closed. Literally shaking when a big one goes off.
>>
>>38094190
I can't speak for anyone else, but with me it's definitely some sort of mental disorder. I pretty much only stick around for my cat.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.