[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we enslave all women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170701-204059.png (590KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170701-204059.png
590KB, 1920x1080px
How do we enslave all women?
>>
>>38091961
By using my little peenus weenus of course :D

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENUS
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENUS

Weenus after the Peenus :D
>>
>>38092015
white knight retards aren't allowed here sorry
>>
>>38091961
According to Hulu, by putting lamp shades on their heads?
>>
>>38091961
Islam is probably the easiest way, but I also hate Muslims though.
>>
File: IMG_20170625_083524.jpg (63KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170625_083524.jpg
63KB, 640x360px
sharia law

ORIGINAL POST
>>
This thread is cringe as fuck. "Enslave women"? Like keep them in a dark dungeon somewhere? Real men dont have to keep their women down and in check because their masculinity does that for them even subconsciously
>>
>>38092126
Is this image legit? I really hope it is.
>>
>>38092135
1.5 Billion Muslims would disagree with you on that.
>>
>>38092135
no it is not like keeping them in a dungeon. it is like old fashioned house slaves that you get to bang whenever you want
>>
>>38092169
ya it's from my nigga OBT

twitter.com/OsamaBinTurnt
>>
>>38092126
>let's rely on an old book to give us laws
Why do you bring this up? Thread isn't even about how to rule women in practice.
What op asked for is how to achieve that end.
Brainlet Muslim.
>>
>>38092448
High Key.

U a Pussy ass nigga
>>
Enslave all women and have government provided fuckslaves for all men.
>>
>>38091961
>pic

that's me
>>
>>38092135
Yes, but the very essence of femininity wills it
>>
>>38092135
Honestly this. Women are drawn to security and courage to a certain extent if I remember correctly. Literally grow a pair and don't be afraid to tell a women what you really think and don't be an autist and your odds of winning increase a lot.
>>
File: 170px-Unabomber-sketch.png (24KB, 170x226px) Image search: [Google]
170px-Unabomber-sketch.png
24KB, 170x226px
>>38091961
Destroy the industrial system

Industrial society needs women to be liberated so they can function as employees and consumers instead of loyal housewives
>>
>>38091961
So where is this from and what episode? Info on elf princess?
>>
>>38092448
Muslims are the only people who are keeping their women in check

White atheist countries (eg Sweden) are the most cucked on the planet

Atheism has failed white men
>>
>How do we enslave all women?

Half the problem is the way you phrase this question. There is no 'we' in any meaningful sense.

Any time men come together in groups, they start acting in the interests of roasties and against the interests of men as individuals.

Become unspooked.
>>
>>38093800
Women are slaves to emotions and instincts, men are not. There's your answer.
>>
>>38093881
Men are slaves to their biology which is very easily exploited by the fancy of a free fuck. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>38093917
Willpower can overcome the desire to have sex with every other women.
>>
>anime weeaboo forum

What the fuck is the source, smarties?
>>
>>38093946
>overcome biology
Good luck. This board is a great example of the opposite occurring.
>>
>>38093974
>>38093758
Kuroinu ~Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru~
>>
>>38092135
For most of history commoner women were kind of informally slaves, to either their fathers or husbands. Very limited rights, difficult time divorcing, and so on. It was not effeminate weakling men enforcing these patriarchal rules. No true man truly believes women can be trusted to use their vaginas unregulated or participate fully in society.
>>
>>38094080
>commoner women
In reality, upper class women had far less "freedom" than lower class women, since upper class men had much stricter standards for their women, plus they could afford to shelter them in ways that poor folks could not
>>
>>38094023
exactly
even if, this board is full of people whe were neglected from having sex, so their sex drives are sky high
i really fuck doubt anyone would refuse to glop X years of accumulated semen into some roastie's pussy if they had the chance
even if we weren't horny little fuckers, we still are hardwired to fuck EVERYTHING, it just is like that and there's nothing we can do about it
>>
>>38091961
God, I wish that were me.

oregairu
>>
>>38094526
The girl or the man?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.