[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter with initials included please.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: letter.jpg (34KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
34KB, 640x425px
Write a letter with initials included please.
>>
Dear RI,
I'm sorry you think I'm a bad person. I'm sorry you hate me for caring about you more than someone I don't know. I was once convinced of love and compassion through you, and that's been the guiding light in my life ever since. But if you don't want to be friends anymore I won't be losing sleep over it. I hope someday things can be different.
I've forgiven you for your betrayal. I am always on your side, even if you aren't on mine. Just stay out of my way.
Always love,
GG
>>
Dear me:

You may never know for sure which posts are hers, and don't expect to know. Perhaps it's better that you don't, as it's probably not the positive ones you're hoping they are.

You don't fit in this world. :(

~C
>>
Dear OP

FUCK YOU. Seriously, these dumb threads do not belong on this board. Please go literally anywhere else with this garbage " write a letter" bullshit
>>
>>38092014
Last thread my ex saw mine and I laughed because she tried to attack me.
How certain are you that she browses this tho?
>>
Dear V,

Hope you're doing alright, text me sometime. I cant tell whether i miss you or not, maybe i just miss the idea of you.

A
>>
>>38092014
I should have said "they're" rather than "it's."
>>
>>38092071
I'm like 99.99% sure she has in the past but idk if she still does.

Also, sorry about your ex being a bitch.
>>
P, I wish you talked to me. I feel like you could never care about me the way I cared about you though, so maybe this is for the best.
>>
K

"you have my phone number your know where to reach me"

R
>>
Dear OP

Please fuck off and kill yourself

Thank you so much, NG
>>
>>38092014
Trying to identify posts is not only cringey, but autistic.

Especially when you project yourselves unto them and think you know them better (they most likely switch up posting styles or deliberately post things if they know you stalk them).

Do not be a gay twat.
>>
>>38092165
Nah its all good
Cared about her but wasn't in-love with her/
>>
dear ?
I know we only chatted a little online but, I think we are the only two people who actually understand each other. We both been through hell and finally recoving from it. I know we will never meet but, I hope you are having a comfy relaxing blissful night.
P
>>
>>38092197
whats your initals and is p a male
>>
>>38092236
are you a a female (female) or just a guy?
>>
File: an42aqp5pr4z.jpg (153KB, 1800x929px) Image search: [Google]
an42aqp5pr4z.jpg
153KB, 1800x929px
Dear RK,

I'm sorry. There's nothing to say now, the feelings are already dead. And I don't believe there's a way now, all that can be said has been said. I tried. And I failed. My depression isn't the issue. Your past isn't the issue. When I was with you, I didn't pretend to be happy, I truly was. I just wish you gave me a chance. Like I told you, people are too quick to judge me, and drop me... and you were no different. So go. I don't need you. You're just like everyone else in my damn life.

~ A
>>
>>38092429
P is a male
>>
>>38092474
I'm just a guy making fun of a girl and a guy that played with me.

my intention was to remind the cunt which still lurks here that even after they "split" she still desperately wanted him to contact her again.

if you are reading this R, you are the dumbest cunt I know kek.
>>
>>38092521
phillip?

thats my name
>>
>>38092561
Nope, sorry anon originalcomment
>>
>>38091905
C,
i dont know what to do. i need you to know, for the both of us.
i know how stupid it sounds, but i need you to know to to save us. its the truth.
fix it, for the hope you said you saw in my eyes on the train.
fix it so my eyes arent consumed by the hurt you saw, because theyre starting to glaze over.
im desperate, without this i will be dead before september.
S
>>
>>38092263
I think she thinks I can see her IP address though, or at least I think she used to think that.
>>
Dear K
I never truly loved you, just the idea in my head of you, but it was more passionate than anything. Wish I said more to you when you were still around
Until we meet again
M
>>
Words are just words when they come out of a drunk person. I want you to think about us for real, without drugging your mind. I care about you, but I can also deal with your rejection.
I'm open to forgive you, but you have to deal with what you've done. You can't pretend nothing happened. Not this time. Not with me.
>>
Dear X
I'm going to fuck the shit out of you.
Love, J
>>
>>38093131
>Dear X
>I'm going to fuck the shit out of you.
>Love, J
Do me next pls
>>
KB,

I'm sorry I didn't follow up. I was anxious that I would end up embarrassing myself and making you hate me forever, and I wanted myself to suffer into perpetuality with no gf and to be a khhv forever, because I hate myself. If you want to go on a second date I would be more than happy to go, you're nice and really qt.

DB
>>
Dear asshole,

You know it would be one thing if you judged my attire for what I wore during an interview but for fucks sake I'm trying to apply for a job at a local game shop I support and spend time at on my personal time. Are you really going to deny me a job based on what I wear in my private life? It's cool to be tatted head to toe, and having gauges along with other body modifications that you cannot hide during work, but wearing tripp pants is somehow an unhirable offense? Come the fuck on man, grow the fuck up. If you were worried about me wearing the shit during work hours you could have been an actual human being and say "You know we have a dress code here and I've seen you wear those pants around here before. We can't have you wear those on company time." And like an actual adult myself I would have responded "Of course, no problem. I have a bunch of work appropriate attrie at home that I am using for my other job as well. There is absolutely no problem there!"

I've tried applying to this place three times and never got a call back. The least you could have done was have the balls to give me a call back after all these years of attempts and say your honest opinion. But in reality you wouldn't because your reasoning is basic discrimination and honestly after finding out from a friend as to why I never get a call back ever, I wouldn't even go through the trouble of suing your ass in a discrimination lawsuit because I wouldn't want to work for such a petty cunt.
cont
>>
>>38093906
In short fuck you. I was qualified for that job and I know it. But instead of giving me the time and the chance you just give me a middle finger. And the ironic thing is that the guy I'm replacing stole from you guys blind for over a year and did fuck all for actual work. The people who you deemed "acceptable" and worthy of working there stole from your ass, both in time and money. Meanwhile planning on moonlighting WHILE on your company hours. Then not only that destroyed any positive image your store had with his "I'm always right and everyone else is wrong." attitude that he took to negative online reviews of his own customer service. Literally crippling you in so many ways and fucking you two ways to sunday, but the asshole who wears tripp pants are the true problem to your company's image right?

In short fuck you, I'm never spending another cent at your store again. I'd rather mingle with smelly autists than deal with an asshole like you.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.