[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there is no hope

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: bart simpson.jpg (37KB, 500x889px) Image search: [Google]
bart simpson.jpg
37KB, 500x889px
There is no hope of us getting a gf, we cant save ourselves

>have crush
>am fit
>ask her on a date, says yes
>be nice, talk with her, pay for stuff
>watch a movie with her
>she seems happy
>at the end, I ask her if she would want to go on another date, says yes
>follow up
>she's constantly busy

I dont understand. I did everything right and I still wasn't good enough. I though I could make it work, but I wasn't good enough. I really liked her too, but I wasn't good enough. I don't care about sex at all, I just wanted to make her happy, and I couldn't do that.

There's no point, even if we try to fix ourselves, we'll always be too broken.
I'm sorry
>>
File: 1497381042902s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497381042902s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>38091886
>tfw I would have died of a panic attack the moment I asked her
>>
File: captcha.png (2KB, 182x75px) Image search: [Google]
captcha.png
2KB, 182x75px
>>38091886
maybe she is just constantly busy
>>
done it before, I know I can do it again.
just a matter of fine tuning the 'tism.
>>
>>38091975
i wish it were so. But can someone be constantly busy for two fucking weeks?
>>
Sounds like you got rejected... ONCE.
TRY AGIN bro, jesus. It can take a while man. You're only fucking over yourself if you give up like that.
>>
>>38091886
That usually happen, don't worry. Sometimes the girls just say yes cos she don't wanna be rude and prefere ignore you after the first date.
I recomend seach other girl. Sorry
>>
Your roastie crush is a shallow roast, I'm afraid. She probed your wallet and your future and they weren't potent enough.

This is good. You have the confidence and ability to talk to women without getting pepper sprayed and kicked in the balls- and good god you can get and SHOW UP to a date! Holy shit! You're no robot.

Just keep playing the market and don't get attached to a pretty face. Keep going to the gym for yourself, don't see the roasts as some sort of goal and definitely don't let your own happiness depend on giving them theirs. This is what Chad does, ruining purities is just a sidestep to whatever path of greatness he's on. Pretend to be Chad. And don't return to this board.
>>
>>38092145
i don't want to jump from one girl to another, I just wanted to make someone else happy
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.