[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Try to enjoy the little things guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20170702_125315.jpg (652KB, 1050x1146px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170702_125315.jpg
652KB, 1050x1146px
Try to enjoy the little things guys
>>
>>38091576
Sippin me some English breakfast tea right now in fact
>>
>>38091576
I have one day of the week where I dedicate it to being comfy and refuse to worry about life :3
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>38091576
>not drinking coffee/tee black
>>
>>38091596
Hope your enjoying in :)
>>
I used to fuck horses
>>
I'm being a fag, and drinking some sweet beer, I enjoy it. I usually go for stronger stuff. But tonight it's what I want.
>>
>>38091660
It is coffee actually I just like mine milky af
>>
Is coffee and cigarettes the best diet?
>>
OP i drink coffee and enjoy like 4 cigs a day and chew a good bit of tobacco but is smoking 4 a day a bad idea because i know the smoke burns my eyes so i wonder what damage ot does to my lungs so ive kinda stopped but still love it

is it gonna give me lung problems at that rate?
>>
>>38091712
Haha definitely not but that's future me's problem
>>
>>38091771
Well it seemed to be the diet of most famous creative people so who knows
>>
>>38091745
4 cigs isn't too much I guess, I've know people that smoke a shit ton over 10 years and their fine, but it's obviously not good for your health even just 1 a day
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>38091893
how much do you smoke bud?

i got where i love chewing tobacco after black coffee. theres really no nicotine in it unless you swallow any but the taste is scrumptious
>>
>>38091666
Sure am f a m p a i
>>
>>38092002
Maybe like 9 a day but I roll them myself so it's not a full gram of tabaco in a ciggie, a pouch of 20g would only b a 20 pack but with a pouch you can ration and get like 40 cigs out of it
>>
>>38091745
Chewing tobacco is literally rubbing cancer on your teeth. I don't think you should be worried about your eyes.
>>
man... i have nothing
>>
>>38092122
Yea same, been rolling them kinda thin since's it's easier.
>>
>>38092421
you have art

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
>>
File: 1488697496754.jpg (7KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
1488697496754.jpg
7KB, 218x232px
I do but it doesn't take the loneliness away
>>
>cough a lot and always have
>still smoke a few unfiltered camels a day to make me feel good with some coffee

oh well
>>
>>38091745
I dont know about your lungs but smoking definitely fucks up your eyes. It greatly increases the risk of accelerated macular degeneration. Thats the reason I quit. I can stand the risk of cancer and shit but not going blind.
>>
stop smoking you dingus
>>
>>38092720
i just meant that holdingbthe cigarette in your mouth the smoke from the ember butns the hell out of my eyes and nose but blowing smoke out my nose doesnt hurt just from where the tip is burning and since lings dont have nerves was wondering how much it wrecks shop
>>
>>38091576
u know how i know ur aussie?
coz ur smoking champion rollies
>>
>>38091576
>coffee painstakingly grown on the other side of the world by poor peasants in an underdeveloped country
>in a cup produced in an industrial kiln in Bangladesh the size of OP's house
>cigarette with tobacco grown in Brazil, processed and bagged in America, filter made in China, and rolling papers made in France
>all shipped to one corner store wherever the fuck OP lives
>little things

Wow you're enjoying the lifelong labors of thousands of individuals. Pretty little.
>>
I wish it wasn't so fucking hot. I just enjoyed a cup of tea (strawberry actually since too hot for my other tea) and it made me roast.
>>
>>38091576
the fuck is that crap
>>
File: 1446788567550.png (281KB, 763x476px) Image search: [Google]
1446788567550.png
281KB, 763x476px
>try to enjoy a little thing
>someone else ruins it for me on accident that could have been easily avoided
>feel bad
>"It's just a X, anon! Sheesh."
>but the only things I have left to enjoy are the little things
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.