[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to start hormones so badly. I want to be a girl.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I want to start hormones so badly. I want to be a girl.
>>
>>38091162
spot the failed man, hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>38091162
Don't, it's just a meme to be a trap.
>>
Hormones won't make you a girl. Nothing will make you a girl. At all. Ever. Accept that you're a boy already and just make female characters in video games or something.
>>
>>38091162
Same here anon thing is I still live with my parents. They would end up finding out and I just can't bring myself to tell them.
>>
>>38091162
you should just start hormones.

Please be my girlfriend
>>
>>38091195
No I'm going to take female hormones and try to look and dress like a girl and lots of guys and girls like it.
I'll benefit from all of the special treatment girls get too and feel sexy to myself which is all that counts.

I want it NOW
>>
>>38091223
Help me get hormones and maybe I'll be your girlfriend
>>
>>38091237
Anon you only get special treatment if you pass.
>>
>>38091237
No, you really won't. You'll look like a mentally deranged freak that is lying to yourself, ruin what little chance of a real social life you could have, your entire family will be horribly disappointed in you, nobody will ever take you seriously ever, and IN THE BEST POSSIBLE CASE you'll live as a walking fetish for maybe a few years before you hit a much harder wall than women EVER even DREAM about hitting.
>>
>>38091273
Shhhh
I know.
I have a brain too
>>
>>38091293
I'm just letting you know I didn't read that but thanks for your input guy
>>
>>38091298
Do you think you will pass? How old are you?
>>
>>38091316
You should, he's right.
>>
>>38091316
Maybe if you slowed down and read some, or put any thought into anything at all, your life wouldn't be in the garbage state it's in now.
>>
>>38091331
I'm early 20s
My shoulders are a little broad but actually my ass already looks nice and my face will probably come out very nicely
>>
Even if you become a girl you won't actually be pretty. Anime is fantasy don't be fooled by it.
>>
Bumpan for more trolls and h8ers
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.