[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes my neighbors have sex with their windows open. Why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

Sometimes my neighbors have sex with their windows open.

Why do they do this? Are they trying to tell me something?
>>
>>38090481
what the fuck

this comment is oregano
>>
>>38090481
Sex is degrading to women
>>
>>38090481
You realize you can call the cops on them and have then arrested for indecent exposure.
>>
>>38090515
First thought I had when I saw this thread.
>>
I work as a janitor and it triggers the shit out of me when people put their hands against glass.
>>
It's the thrill. They like the idea of people watching and getting naughty in the view of the public.
>>
OP here. This one time they saw me looking at them and they both laughed and waved. Should I go over there? Do they want me to join them?
>>
>>38090551
They obviously don't care and are pretty kinky. Try hanging out with them and you can easily get into a threesome.
>>
>>38090515
not if theyre inside their house.
>>
doesn't mean anything, it just means they like being voyeurs in the comfort of their own home
>>
>>38090598
It is unlikely they will be arrested but the cops would put a stop to it.
>>
>>38090543
/thread
this the reason why
>>
>>38090481
I once banged a girl out on the balcony of the apartment she was living in.

I mean this was like 5AM, but still.
>>
>>38090598
In my state I believe it's illegal if passersby can clearly see you doing the nasty(i.e. not just peeping toms) There was a case on the news similar to this many years back but I forget the details.
>>
>>38090551
no you turbo autist. if they wanted you there they'd gesture you to come.
>>
>>38090679
You're probably misremembering what happened. There is no way the state is going to dictate where and how you can fuck in your house
>>
>>38091399
They can probably dictate what you expose to others though. Say I stand by my window when the school bus comes by and I get completely naked and masturbate while the kids come off of the school bus so they can see me.
>you can't dictate how I masturbate in my own house faggot
>>
>>38090598
>>38091399
there was actually a case like that here. some guy who sleeps naked, woke up in the morning and went down to his kitchen to make some coffee without putting anything on. a few kids were cutting through his yard on their way to school, trespassing, illegally, and saw him through a side window that wasn't visible from the street. one of their dads was a police officer and he got charged with exposure. it made the news because it was controversial.
>>
>>38091518
You could do that but since it's kids they're likely to invent a charge to fuck you over, or if you did it multiple times indicating you intended to do it so the kids could see. So long as you aren't outside of your house you can be as naked as you want and fuck wherever you want
>>
>>38091768
Getting charged and getting convicted are two totally different things.
>>
>>38090481
Chad just wants to show literally anyone he can that he in fact has sex
>have friends at one point
>get out reee fucking norman eeer
>older friends house was main hangout
>had average gf
>would always be fucking her doggy in kitchen when we came over
>acted casual about it
>did solely because he could
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.