[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General chatting thread, pissed off my dealer edition. Hey /r9k/,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: normie_advice.jpg (96KB, 1006x768px) Image search: [Google]
normie_advice.jpg
96KB, 1006x768px
General chatting thread, pissed off my dealer edition.

Hey /r9k/, how's it going, resident normie here. If you want some advice, have any questions you'd like to ask or just need to vent for a bit and get something off your chest, come post it here. I will attempt to answer each and every post as sincerely as possible(:

>inb4 normie off my board reeeeeee
>inb4 OP can't inb4
>>
>>38090255
How was your day OP
Anything interesting happened today?
>>
>>38090255
were you that one bro who helped make fun of the autistic kid in math class?
>>
>>38090326
Yeah it was alright. My friends have finished uni and are leaving soon so I spent a large part of the day just playing board games and video games with them, as I have for basically the past week, so pretty uneventful but fun. How was your day anon? (:
>>
>>38090353
Nah, I WAS the autistic kid in maths.
>>
Don't be shy guys, feel free to post whatever's on your mind here(:
>>
>>38090367
It was average i guess
Nothing interesting happened at all
What do you mean like they are leaving? Do you live with them or are they leaving your country?
>>
>>38090583
They're leaving the town we live in since they've finished their degrees here, and they're going back to London/Cardiff or whatever. I don't actually live with them, but I've spent a lot more time with them over the year than with my actual housemates, so yeah.

Yeah that's fair. To be honest, I don't mind having chill days where nothing really happens. Not every day can be packed with crazy activities, since that'd get tiring really soon.
>>
how did yuo piss off your dealer
>>
>>38090255
I have vagina problem my boyfriend no able penetrate me in cunt, he says not mind. I think he mind, do you think he mind that he not able to penetrate in my vagina? Sorry for bad English I still learning
>>
>>38091395
I went to a friend's house and ordered some weed there. One of the girls who lived there gave me the address of the street next to hers (I know, right?) so I spent a good ten minutes trying to tell him that I was on the right road and that he was wrong. He ended up getting really angry and eventually I realised that I was wrong and apologised in person and later in text, but he clearly was still angry over it. He ended up sending me a message saying that he got pulled over because of me (how'd he send that if he was pulled over? Would I be the first person he texted?) and at that point I figured I'd rather get a new dealer than have to deal with some guy's emotional issues.
>>
>>38091851
It's cool, what exactly is the problem? Are you a bit too tight? That usually happens with virgins, but once you push past that point (yeah, I know, it'll be painful, but it'll be worth it in the long run), it'll start getting easier. I think he might mind, but I think he cares enough about you to not let that become an issue for him.
>>
>>38092010
lmao
original laughter
>>
>>38092193
Indeed. Luckily there's a ton of dealers in the student town so it's not an issue finding new ones(:
>>
File: IMG_0298.png (4KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0298.png
4KB, 183x275px
>pissed off my dealer edition

Lol, I think I did the same thing. I'm so stupid I'm even bad at buying drugs.

>only recently started smoking weed
>pull up to dealer's house
>park car in front of house
>he lives in a nice middle class neighborhood
>leave car on running with lights on
>look suspicious as fuck
>"hey man, next time you come around, turn your lights off."
>realize how fucking stupid I am
>>
anyone else wanna fall over dead? i feel like a loser and think about things ive done that merrit my death like i also think about the time in 10th grade when i shot a bird with a bb gun because i could and when it fell it was alive so i stomped it and buried it and thinking abput that makes me feel awful and feel like i should die. my dad used to tell me when he was a kid he wpuld shoot cats with birdshot and when theyd fall from the tree his dogs would tear it apart. so maybe im not too bad but i still feel bad about it. i also tried preserving a small frog around that time by putting it staright in rubbing alcohol and that makes me feel awful and one time i put one in a freezer to give it a humane death before i tried to preserve it and even though thats been years ago thinking about it makes me feel like puking.

am a i shit person thats the only times ive done stuff like that back when i was in early highschool
>>
>>38090255
Hey normie, how do you feel about coming to this board? Is it regular thing? About do you manage to maintain your mental health?
I realized recently that the most productive years of my life were when I was 15-16-17, I wasn't using 4chan or playing video games. I'm an all or nothing guy, as an early teenager I decided to quit everything for books and movies.
After one college drop out, I almost got back my child habits back, video games and internet addiction. The problem is that it's much more complicated to get rid of theses addictions without the innocence I had at 15, my college social life failure completely killed my will. The think that kept me active back then was probably the believe that everything will be alright after highschool.

Do you know a way to fix myself? I have literally zero friend, I'm stucked on /r9k/ since the past two years, too afraid to be a ghost one more year in college.
>>
>>38092281
>driving to your dealer to get drugs
Oh god the inconvenience. I've only done that once - I ended up travelling an hour into a dodgy part of town to get some Mandy before I discovered that she does deliveries.

Either way, it's a learning experience - I was so nervous and twitchy when I first started buying drugs, but I got confident with it pretty quickly. Don't beat yourself up - it's a rookie mistake that you won't make again, and your dealer should probably be alright with it too(:
>>
>>38092293
A friend of mine said that he'll never hold something someone did as a kid over him, and I think that that's the correct sentiment. I feel that we were all stupid as kids, but it's what we are now that really matters, and the fact that you feel shitty about being cruel as a child means that you're not that anymore. I wouldn't worry about it, I honestly think that you're a decent person and that you're overanalysing your past and blowing it out of proportion - I think it might be helpful to try and move on from it (though that's not exactly easy).
>>
>>38092058
You mean physical push? Push the penis all way in? Or mean you that keep trying again and again and it stop hurt?
>>
>>38092440
I too used to spend all my time on /r9k/, and it peaked around the time I dropped out of my old uni. I don't come as much anymore, I just don't agree with most things said here and the mentality people have so I just occasionally post these threads for old times' sake and because these threads make me feel like I'm somehow helping, which may or may not be true but whatever. My mental health is a bit patchy as it is, but let me tell you right now that this place is poison for the mind - it will exacerbate any insecurities you have and generally fuck you over. I had a suicide attempt a few years ago that was the result of dropping out of uni, being addicted to Dota 2, girl issues and a few other things going on in my life, but going on /r9k/ and crawling deeper into that mental hole didn't help.

There's no easy way, but what helped me a lot was being friendly and outgoing when I came to my current uni. Oh, and being put on Sertraline helped me a ton, but that might not necessarily work for everyone. The most important thing though is to keep trying - I've been socially retarded too, so much so that a doctor once diagnosed me with Asperger's, but though a lot of trial and error and a lot of rejection I eventually figured out how to talk to people. Trying and being rejected is better than not having tried at all, because you learn absolutely nothing from doing nothing and you can't use that knowledge in your next attempt. Another thing that helped was working as a bartender for a bit, cause that job forces you to speak to people all day so you just end up getting better at it. And get off 4chan, this place brings out the worst in people's minds.
>>
>>38090255
I got myself some codeine apap recently. I don't do drugs so the only reason I have it is in case I go though with my plan to kill myself. Would 8 pills be enough to let me bleed out without pain? Also I'm not sure where to hide it from my family, I've been keeping it under my bed but they'll find it eventually
>>
>>38092623
Well, it's more of a keep trying to slowly push it in, pull back once it starts hurting a bit too much, then slowly try again, and hopefully you'll get further and further with each attempt. However, make sure that you do this once you're actually horny and wet, because trying to do this dry is painful for everyone, not just you.
>>
>>38092957
Probably not. According to Erowid, the lethal dose for codeine is 800mg, so assuming you got 30mg tablets you have nowhere near that. I'd try to talk you out of it, but if you're committed to it then make sure to research the method well so you don't end up with a botched attempt. Is there anything you want to talk about though, anon? Anything to get off your chest?
>>
>>38092849
Yeah, social retardation destroyed many lives and not only the social parts.
I didn't see very well the need of social skills before college and then I discovered /r9k/, it put me in a situation where I was obviously not ready to try anything but completely okay with blaming everybody for not approaching me. Bad timing I guess.
Like you, I saw these contradictions in this mindset since. Unfortunately, it doesn't make me braver, I'm still afraid to pay college again to be miserable during months before another drop out. It's not even rejection that I fear but more that I couldn't find a way to talk people at all, I'm almost asperger-tier in terms of social skills. I can't imagine myself doing it right, it sounds so wrong.
>>
>>38093127
My life is literally going nowhere. I'm 27 an have no prospects. I can't put effort into anything. I've lost interest in everything I used to enjoy. My parents are both insufferable. My mother must have some sort of narcissistic disorder. My dads always drunk. I live at home and do nothing all day. I've got a genetic skin disease that makes me look hideous.
I don't want to drag this terrible experience on anymore. I don't know if I have the willpower to kill myself though. I was thinking id take the pills in a hot bath and bleed myself out
>>
>>38093233
Yeah that's another thing I hate about this place - everyone acts like they're just the product of their environment and that nothing's their fault, when the truth is life is what you make of it and you are held accountable for your actions. Honestly uni is a lot more about effort than it is about skill when it comes to making friends - I know plenty of "autistic" people (and one actual autist with Asperger's) who clearly weren't good with social situations, but they made friends anyway because, at the end of the day, uni peeps just want to make friends and have fun, and it's not school so no-one's judgemental. I'd definitely give uni another go, my first time in uni was alright but the second attempt is definitely the best time of my life, but this time go with an open mind and just attempt things, no matter how much out of your comfort zone it takes you. I know, easier said than done, but it's doable for everyone, honestly. Our student president is some guy with a disability which put him in a wheelchair and the aspie I was talking about earlier may be a bit weird, but he's also a hilarious guy who's a lot more popular than I ever will be.
>>
>>38093337
I'm sorry man. I think you might be heavily depressed and you should maybe try to seek help for that, since it could help you out a lot - I know it did for me.

As for the suicide, honestly I wouldn't try to overdose or poison myself, since those methods have a ridiculously high risk of failure (I think prescription drugs have a 12% fatality rate or something). http://lostallhope.com/ is a decent site for getting the basic suicide information like fatality statistics of different methods as well as the correct way to execute them. If you live in the US then imo guns are by far the best, if not then I considered jumping off a tall building, but hanging is an alternative.
>>
>>38093337
>>38093697
Also, apologies if I sounded blase. It sounds like you're living in a really shitty situation, and I'm sorry that you're in this position. It's not something I'd wish upon anyone.
>>
>>38093582
You are tempting me I must admit.
Just to know, if I go for it, it will in a auditorium, what would be easier in this case, talk to loners or to groups of 3-4 people? Last time, loners seemed a bit stressed but groups acted just like high school groups, I'm not sure if they wanted new friends.
>>
>>38093842
Either works. Loners might be a bit more difficult to talk to, desu, since it's all one-on-one, so I'd probably attempt to talk to groups more, but I wouldn't rule either of them out. However, I wouldn't do it so much in actual lectures as much as at social places like the uni pub or whatever, since drunk people are a lot easier to talk to become friends with than people trying to concentrate on work. It's not to say that I haven't made friends in lectures, I just made more friends outside of them. Also, go to societies, especially if it's something you enjoy - they're literally filled with people with the same interests as you who want to have fun and make new friends, so making not making new friends there is practically impossible since they specifically plan around that by being super-friendly and trying to include you as much as possible when you're new.
>>
>>38094000
Thanks man, I have started working out, I will spend less time here and more in the gym to not change my mind again. Time will say what I'll do in september.

You know, it's a bit harder where I live because I'm not an american and there is nothing like clubs here except uni parties which start a month after the beginning of the year. It's not really my thing but I'll try as well. Talking to people about anything I can find during the course may be the key before that.
>>
>>38094239
Yeah I occasionally gym as well, partially to stay in shape as well but mostly because it makes me feel like I've accomplished something that day, and the endorphin release certainly helps too. Ah fair - whereabouts do you live, if you don't mind me asking? And yep, that seems like the correct course of action. Good luck anon, wish you all the very best(:
>>
>>38094357
I live in France, school system is mostly public here, so they don't really care about making people socialize or anything like that but it's affordable. I don't have to complain, I can finance my last drop out, there are good and bad sides as always.
Thanks again for the few tips, your outside perspective makes me de-dramatise a bit.
>>
>>38090255
how do you always know what to say in social situations?
>>
>>38090255
If you tell everyone you know at school you're gay and everyone thinks it but now you realize you're bisexual and really only want to date women, how do you fix your reputation and get women to not think you're going back into the closet? This is a religious school too.
>>
>>38094924
>tell everyone you know at school you're gay
why do faggots feel the need to do this? literally what's the fucking point? just be gay you homo, doesn't mean you need to announce it to the entire world.
>>
>>38094981
By Know I meant friends lol, sorry to exagerate. I didn't scream it from the rooftops. I told like, three people directly. It just spread around the whole school from there.
>>
>>38094981
Also, I don't do any super gay shit. I don't have that lisp nor do I act abnormally feminine. You couldn't tell unless someone told you or I did. Also, I think alot of them do it as a form of advertisement or just simply attention. Hard to get dates otherwise I suppose O.o Anyway, maybe not that many people know since I only told three people, but I think many do. One person I told is a huge gossiper.
>>
>>38095050
just ask a girl out then
>>
>>38095131
How the fuck does that even work? I imagine you dont just go up to them and start asking as many as possible like a salesmen, do you? Do you try to befriend them first and then transition into dating? Do you simple ask them out to do something like a friend and try to make it into something that could lead to dating? Sorry, I'm this autistic and inexperienced.
>>
>>38095175
i've never executed this but theoretically this is how you'd go about it:
>talk to a girl
>if you can hold the conversation: "lol i like talking to you you're cool can i have your number/snapchat/whatever?"
>keep in contact with her
>flirt with her
>ask her on a date/to meet up somewhere

keep in mind this is coming from a robot/cyborg, not a normie
>>
File: 1489491708477.png (14KB, 576x422px) Image search: [Google]
1489491708477.png
14KB, 576x422px
>>38090255
>didn't have friends for years
>find one I care about
>we get really close
>at first it started off great
>6 months later
>he doesn't like the same things anymore flakes me to play with others without letting me know so I end up waiting for hours, has a in the moment mindset and doesn't want to look at how far we came and just hardly cares anymore..
>b..but anon I do care
>repeat
I miss it when we first me, so much fun we had...
>>
How do i get a qt autistic gf, opie?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.