[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chad just got his life ruined over a fucking gram of weed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1493575999594.png (295KB, 473x472px) Image search: [Google]
1493575999594.png
295KB, 473x472px
>chad just got his life ruined over a fucking gram of weed

Good shit lads. Hows your evening?
>>
>>38089845
>a fucking gram of weed

do you live in saudi arabia
>>
>One gram

Yeah, no. He'll probably have to pay a fine and that's it. Unless you live in some obscenely conservative country.
>>
File: 1461369274913.jpg (69KB, 547x799px) Image search: [Google]
1461369274913.jpg
69KB, 547x799px
>>38089845
>roomate that bullies me smokes weed
>step out and make a police report that he pushed aka "assaulted" and made threats towards my life with a weapon
>tell police I don't feel safe anymore
>the police come and I invite them in while Chad and his 5 buddies are in possession of a huge ass bag of weed
>profit???
I've been dreaming of this scenario for weeks but I don't know if I'd get in trouble too for falsely accusing Chad of pointing a weapon at me

>when Chad roommate thinks he's hot shit and spits at you if front of his buddies and they laugh
Someday I'm going to get this asshole busted for treating me like legally!

HOW???
>>
>>38089998

Your fault for being a little bitch that invites himself to be bullied.

Seriously. That's just sad anon.
>>
>>38089998
Can't you just give him shit back? Every single time? What is your roommate gonna do? Beat you? I doubt it. Be a little Chad about it. Be. A. Little. Chad. And face down the Big Chad. And then move out when you can. Original
>>
>>38089875
>>38089915
Texas. Cops dont fuck around
>>
>>38090230
do you know how the justice system works? cops don't choose the punishment.
>>
>>38089998
>being a snitch
Hope you get jumped and the shit beat out of you
>>
>>38090531
spot the junkie degenerate piece of shit. lmaoing@youarelife.

i'll snitch each and everyone of you fuckers if I ever catch you with weed.
>>
>>38090230

If you have under 2oz of weed on Texas the absolute maximum sentence you can get is 180 days in prison and a 2 grand fine. Keep in mind that's the absolute maximum. Guy OP is talking out will most likely not even get a third of that and if he has a good lawyer even less.

>>38090563

Well we know why you're friendless now.
>>
>>38090531
kill yourself you absolute waste of space
>>
>>38090615
>Well we know why you're friendless now.
yeah, I wouldn't want degenerate junkies as friends, fucking pieces of shit.

dude weed lmao xd amirite???
>>
>>38090648
Lol for sure dude, keep being toxic and wonder why no one can stand you
>>
>>38090313
They do in some cases. In this case, when he was caught red handed, they're free to fine him, which will be on his record. He could contest the fine, at which point it'd go to court, but he'd be a retard to do so, considering he was caught red handed.
>>
I'll never understand having hatred towards Chads. Unless they're dicks, Chads haven't done anything wrong, they just won the genetic lottery. Most Chads I've met have actually been cool dudes with hobbies. Sure they know they can get girls, and somtimes their hobbies can center around how many girls they can pull with it, but they're just playing the game.

What you should direct your hate towards are the Stacies that think they're worth only Chad and nothing less, and think they're better than everyone else because Chad isn't picky and has to say shit to make them feel "special" before he pumps and dumps.

Chad should be someone who in a way you look up to, you don't have to respect them individually, but respect what they are, what they can do, and what they stand for.
>>
>>38090615
this,

society won't throw away a chad that easily, he can always just get a job due to connections and have it paid off in a month
>>
>>38090648

>Y-you're a weed junkie!

How does it feel to be so sheltered anon
>>
>>38090230
What part? A lot of counties in Texas have decriminalized weed up to an oz or so, mainly the big cities. You'll probably get a ticket. Smaller rural counties may fuck yo shit up though, even for 1 gram.
>>
>>38089998
sounds fun, i think you should. To hell with the consequences.
protip: practice your shit eating grin before hand to prepare

the correct answer though is to just fight him straight up. Maybe you lose maybe you win, doesn't matter
>>
>>38089998
look into the laws in your area. spitting on you is considered assault in a lot of states because it can transfer disease.
Tell the police that he did that and that he has drugs so you worry about disease and let them in to catch him.
>>
>>38089845
Weed Chad is the best Chad. Don't be a hater.
>>
>>38090648
Are you even old enough to be on this board?
>>
>>38089845
Alright faggot, I'll bite....green text the story.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.