[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people on /pol/ always so angry ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 12

File: 133254894.png (455KB, 626x496px) Image search: [Google]
133254894.png
455KB, 626x496px
Why are people on /pol/ always so angry ?
>>
Stupid people get angry over their lack of power

It's the same reason why children cry, because they want the world to be different but can't really do anything about it except cry
>>
Simple answer, they're angry bitter virgins who blame the Jews for their problems
>>
>>38088503
We're talking about /pol/, not /r9k/.
>>
It's easier to get angry and upset and blame others for your problems then face them yourself
>>
Emotional self defense probably.
>>
>>38088520
/pol/ = jews
/r9k/ = normies
>>
>>38088444
They blame everyone else for their lack of, well, everything.
>>
>>38088520
Nice try pol, but you're mostly virgins bitter that white women are getting satisfied
>>
In real life, they have no power. On the internet, they're soldiers with a common purpose against an evil enemy. Sad!
>>
File: IMG_4530.png (199KB, 566x677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4530.png
199KB, 566x677px
>>38088444
seeing the public every day is depressing, so I convert the depression to rage.
>>
>>38088531
Their "problems" always have global implications.

Nobody really talks about themselves on /pol/ they just always have to defend themselves from being attacked
>>
they care too much
>>
>>38088444
Witnessing the destruction of their countries and culture would be my first guess.
>>
File: 4chins.png (314KB, 1984x1984px) Image search: [Google]
4chins.png
314KB, 1984x1984px
because
because
because
>>
they are just upset at our disgusting society and the way its heading, rightfully so in my opinion
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeIy2MHZ0xE

This basically sums it up
>>
>>38088571
You know, I honestly think this is it for a good number of them, as funny as it sounds.
Don't get me wrong I think their priorities are out of whack, but I do think they do believe in their cause and they are losing badly.
>>
>>38088444
People on /r9k/ become traps obsessed with getting fucked by black men.

/pol/ gets mad.

it's obvious, white society is being conquered.
>>
>>38088470

So people who are concerned about the direction the world is heading in become frustrated when they feel they can't do anything about it? Interesting.
>>
It's all women's fault, unironically. /pol/ wouldn't be the way they are if they got laid more and were made to feel loved more
>>
>>38088444

HEEEELLLOOOOOOOO

Not Original
>>
>>38088444
>why do people on r9k hate women
>why are neonazis always poor and uneducated
>why are football hooligans always poor and uneducated
>why do feminists blame men for all there problems
>why are modern communists rich collage kids that had never worked in there life
>why do stupid people blame teachers because they didnt study in school
>why do unsucesfull people blame there parents
>why do people blame jews for there problems
>why do black people blame white people because they are poor
>why do white people blame muslims for all wars
>why do people in prison always blame the police that they got locked up
>why do people think if only some religion/nation/nationality/sex/gays/teachers/women/anything relly didnt exist everything would be better
>why do people on r9k when you tell them how to fix there problems tell you "ah that doesnt work"
>>
>>38088635
ironically when BLM or SJWs start ripping things down when they feel powerless it's ok, but when /pol/ gets mad they are man babies.

our psyches have been assaulted since day one with defeatism
>>
>>38088444
The funny thing is most 40 to 50 year old men talk and act like /pol/. The internet is full of millennials who only see their world and never observe the world of previous generations. And yes, if you are 35 you are a millennial.
>>
>>38088444
They're easily duped into believing illogical conspiracy theories and get very upset over all of them. They're basically conspiracytards who spend hours every day in an anonymous echo chamber. Of course, there are such things as global conspiracies, but /pol/ very rarely touches on those, or rather, if they correctly identify one they think it's for the best.
>>
>>38088554
> "Nice try pol" he says, pretending to represent /r9k/
> Whilst spouting some braindead racist and anti-robot drivel

You're /pol/-tier yourself, faggot.
>>
Dammit I'm getting angry already just reading this gay thread
>>
>>38088716
>The funny thing is most 40 to 50 year old men talk and act like /pol/
Maybe outside of the West. Most Western men of that age group will think, "I have nothing against blacks, but I don't want my daughter marrying one. I don't hate gays, but I think it's weird". They don't believe, "Kill blacks. Kill gays". Stop trying to attach the masculinity of older, working-class males to the young, middle-class males of /pol/.
>>
>>38088716
No they don't. Go out more fucking often, most 50-year olds don't yap on endlessly about white genocide, glassing the Middle East, gassing homosexuals, or taking away women's votes.
>>
File: 1445659242775.png (48KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1445659242775.png
48KB, 640x400px
>>38088470
>talks about how pointless getting mad at the world is
>he himself is suicidal and posts on /r9k/ and has no real opinions about anything
>>
>>38088804
Eh I guess you have a point but to someone like OP they will sound just as angry. You think OP really cares about the distinction between hating blacks and not wanting your daughter to marry one?
>>
File: 1483244089767.jpg (247KB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1483244089767.jpg
247KB, 1200x1195px
>>38088444
They hate the world because the world doesn't like them
>>
>>38088839
honestly /pol/ would mock this person and even call him a cuck for not being right wing enough
>>
>>38088827
>You think OP really cares about the distinction between hating blacks and not wanting your daughter to marry one?
Maybe. I don't know. Anyway, I think it's just generational and what one is used to. If I had a son, I wouldn't care if he were gay. However, it would bother me if he came out as trans.
>>
Imagine that you are an ugly nobody with a depressing, pointless job. All day long nobody cares about you or your opinion on anything. Then you get to go home and roleplay as an Aryan Nazi superman.
>>
>>38088821
Sure but they will talk about how most black people are trashy, even if they admit not all of them are. They will make fun of people for being gay and they will talk about how women are stupid. I know it's not the same but do you think most people on the left will treat them as any different? To the left they are all nazis.
>>
>>38088896
Doesn't sound anything like /pol/ at all, even if you were right.
>>
>>38088896
You're a liberal normie, of course you hate /pol/
>>
Because /pol/ is the ultimate redpill board where you're more likely to see just how shitty the world really is and how quickly it's turning even shittier with every passing day.

The anger comes from knowing that, other than talking and minor things, nothing can be done about it. We're all on a ride we cannot get off of.
>>
>>38088935
/pol/ has a wide range of beliefs, even if it is dominated by Nazis. Unless it changed in the past few months to 100% Nazi it can easily apply to /pol/.

>>38088945
And you're a fucking moron. Never said I was liberal anywhere.
>>
>>38088991
You make a thread on /pol/ about how blacks are generally trashy but not that bad, how women are a bit dumb but should be allowed to vote and dress any way they want, and that gay people are silly but deserve their rights, and see how many agrees.
>>
>>38088853
>>38088839

What is the 'world' exactly? Media? Tv? Internet? You?
>>
>>38089053
Here's the thing, you are implying that is how the previous generation thinks when I think the truth is they are too old and tired to give a damn. People can say they believe one thing yet act in a way that seems to imply they really think the opposite. You might still be right but don't deny the possibility.
>>
>>38089053

Even if I have those views, you'd still call me pol.
>>
>>38088991
>And you're a fucking moron. Never said I was liberal anywhere.

your beliefs and actions define you. not your self imposed labels.
>>
>>38088549
Wrong, I go to both /pol/ and /r9k/ normies are shithead blue pills and jews are ruin everything.
>>
>>38089176
Well tell me my beliefs then, anon.
>>
>>38088444
Anger is the only thing sustaining them, otherwise they are just like us, totally aimless and suicidal. Anger is their raison d'etre, frankly I'd rather be totally consumed by incoherent rage than totally wallowing in directionless emptiness all the time, I understand why they choose to be so angry and ridiculous all the time.
>>
>>38088444
Take the redpill and you'll know why.
>>
>>38089075
it's actually a religious term believe it or not, the world is what tries to change you and make you apart of it.

In this case, globalism, tolerance, race mixing, accepting leftist ideas. Anything the majority pressures the minority to be or believe, that is the world.
>>
>>38089212
from>>38088896 this post I gather you're not racist and don't hold women accountable for their actions that are universally different then men's. That's egalitarian and not identitarian, of course you could be a classical liberal but a liberal all the same.

Modern liberals are as much nazis as the alt-right, nazis are basically marxists except instead of blaming whites, and the bourgeois they blame jews.

I understand though, it's no fun at parties.
>>
>>38089283
Well you did a pretty good job but I am not anything like the modern American liberal. I guess I am kind of a classic liberal but that is what America was founded on.
>>
>>38089365
I wish you well in your journey to comprehend our reality, it's all happening in real time though, so don't be lazy, and when you learn anough about something you can be a know it all, girls like cocky know it alls, that's why they like niggers.
>>
Imagine if the one thing you cared about most importantly in life was for your culture, country and ethnicity to survive long after you die, or at least for you to not have to witness the rapid destruction of it in your lifetime, and then for no particular reason the political elites running your country decide against the will of the people to flood your country with shitskins who have no respect for your culture and will have millions of descendants that will never assimilate, so that by the time you die your people won't even be a majority in the country they've occupied for thousands of years. I'd be pretty angry too.
>>
>>38089407
Thanks anon.

Oregonal
>>
>>38089508
You can't even define white culture, even the nazis had to create an occustic ritualistic movement just to have something to work with. We all worshiped a dead pacifist jew on a stick for thousands of years. What you're suggesting is essentially the worship of the state and state enforced culture.

I know many /pol/ocks don't really care because tehy think hitler dindu nuffins, but when they're forced to do things they don't agree with or else they'll get shot then it won't be fun.
>>
>>38088821
>most 50-year olds don't yap on endlessly about white genocide, glassing the Middle East, gassing homosexuals, or taking away women's votes.

Because they don't have anonymous shitpost forums
>>
>>38088853
I'd just say he's bad for optics.
>>
>>38089651
>but when they're forced to do things they don't agree with or else they'll get shot then it won't be fun.

But this is exactly how we live now.
>>
>>38089651
>You can't even define white culture
And a fish isn't aware of the water it lives in, but it pretty fucking quickly notices when it's replaced by something else.
>>
>>38088444
>>38088716

I don't see anyone over the age of like 25 years old writing things like kek and cuck
>>
>>38088444
I think that a lot of progressives go there and intentionally try and derail conversation by being hateful and bullying so everyone just starts replying to them in kind. The left are quickly becoming the new bullies
>>
File: big think.gif (505KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
big think.gif
505KB, 1080x1080px
>>38088444
They're boring, insecure people with no real identity or personality so they cling onto their politics as their one form of identity and feeling like they belong somewhere.

They get off on "btfo" the other side of the political spectrum while simultaneously portraying themselves as the victims with quite a bit of cognitive dissonance.

This applies as much to SJWs as it does to kekistani alt-right meme shit. Politics are dumb.

You can look at youtube channels like sargon of akkad or shoe on head and other "totally not alt-right I'm such a liberal you guys" channels. It's never good news and positive videos, it's always THE TOP 10 REASONS WHY SJWS ARE DUMB AND FEMINAZIS ARE WORSE THAN ISIS AND BLM ARE NAZIS
>>
>>38090011
>free speech is bullying when leftists are saying things that I don't like
>>
>>38089932
Molyneux pls go
>>
>>38090089
It would be one thing if they presented their opinions, but mostly they're being hateful and mean. So your post actually misunderstood what I meant
>>
I've never once seen the people that call /pol/ stupid actually engage anything that is commonly said on /pol/. It usually involves caricatures of /pol/ ideas intentionally made ridiculous so as to make what they actually say stupid.
>>
>>38090042
Alt-right is preferable to SJWs.
>>
>>38090042
>You can look at youtube channels like sargon of akkad or shoe on head and other "totally not alt-right I'm such a liberal you guys" channels.

They're not just falsely denying that they're alt-right, they're just fucking not.
The alt-right fucking hates them.
>>
>>38088444
politics is retarded, it really doesn't even matter what side you fall on. it's like when you hear people talk about the gene pool, they don't realize they're human trash and how shallow their pool looks. So you're basically like telling them you're just going to take your ball and go home. What's the point in playing such a shallow game?
>>
>>38088635
Thats because they aren't concerned what direction the world is heading in they only care about themselves or their "tribes" and that the world doesn't live up to their fantasies, no matter how hard they try to make pretend.
>>
>>38090248
So what's a convenient label to slap on those "I only exist to complain about SJWs and make myself the victim" people if not alt-right?

Why does the rest of the alt-right hate them? Not enough memes?
>>
>>38089365

Classical liberalism is deeply flawed despite people acting like its a good thing. From a strictly pragmatic sense.
>>
File: t h i n k i n g.png (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
t h i n k i n g.png
176KB, 1280x720px
>leftist libtards are a bunch of easily-triggered snowflakes cucks who are also bullies and a threat to society

>leftist libtards are the real nazis, that's why they should be arrested and deported before I exercise my 2nd amendment on them

really overclocks my CPU
>>
>>38088444
Check'd
Because niggers, jews, spics, and skin color of peace keep ruining the world
>>
>>38089651

>you can't define white culture

Oh fuck off. This is just rhetorical strategy people like (((You))) use to insult white people. There's so much white culture, there's hundreds of years of it, but whenever you're given a definition you'll split hairs and apply a level of deconstructive scrutiny to it that you wouldn't apply to anyone else's culture.

I'm curious whether people like you believe your own lies, but I know I'd never get an honest answer out of you.
>>
>>38090477
Then why do white people hate other white people?
>>
>>38090248
I love Sargon. He's a good guy and he makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>38090356

They don't act like victims but you know "victim" is an insult to them which is why you call them that. It really doesn't work well though because they're edge lords making fun of you for being an annoying faggot.

I think they're boring people, but they're better than you at least.
>>
>>38088470
Do smart people just not give a fuck when they realize they have no power?
>>
>>38090356
>So what's a convenient label to slap on those "I only exist to complain about SJWs and make myself the victim" people if not alt-right?
They're centrists.
They base their opinions on pic related.
Not liking SJWs is not exclusive to the alt-right.
Nobody likes SJWs.

>Why does the rest of the alt-right hate them? Not enough memes?
The alt-right hates them for a variety of reasons.
They have no real fucking message, they argue for abstract "principles" like free speech and equality. The American ones often carry on about MUH CONSTITUTION.
They are ineffectual fence sitting retards, and ineffectual fence sitting retards with their autistic principles have dominated both the centre and the right for decades. Their ineffective way of doing things is not able to resist the dirty fighting methods of the far left, and they are the reason everybody has been ceding ground to the far left for decades now.
>>
>>38090558
>They don't act like victims

Everything that they and do is about how SJW leftist libtards are oppressing them and ruining society. A perfect mirror image of SJWs themselves.

>>38090525
I'm sorry to hear that. He makes no effort in researching his content.
>>
File: feministart.jpg (85KB, 748x420px) Image search: [Google]
feministart.jpg
85KB, 748x420px
I'm a /pol/ regular too and I'd say its just how unbelievably deceitful western societies have become. You simply cannot do anything anymore before checking that its not racist, not homophobic, not islamophobic, not against women or whatever. Its just frustrating to see powerful leader just bent the knee to political correctness and submit to current trends only so that they remain "popular."

Most of the time these "politicians" end up like Obama, who wanted to satisfy anybody but at the end just did nothing. Because no matter what you do, you will bring some people against you and others to support you.

But most modern day politicians they simply don't have any personality, they don't have any skills in leading whatsoever. So what do they do? They go against the cultures they are living in to enforce certain things, its more popular to attack the broader mass anyway after all. So they do just that.

You know it makes me angry if I think about Rotherham, what happened in Cologne during Silvester or some feminist smearing her menstrual blood against a carpet, calling it art. Or children having to learn "gay culture" and not being told that its important for a man or a woman to realize their worth and place in society some day. Its all part of weak societies, with weak leaders and overall older weaker generations. All of them have great intentions! But after all they just create the most vile, degenerate things society could have ever created. By simply letting insane people teaching our children what is wrong or right, protecting criminals and dangerous religions. All for the sake of a greater good, a harmonous multicultural society "free" of hate. Yet it only drives people apart, tensing up everything until it eventually erupts into coups or even civilwars. Though I'd say the worst on this is that these people think they are right no matter what happened.

Pic related a feminist "artist" shoving eggs into her vagina and pooping them out on a canvas.
>>
>>38088853
That guy looks like a great lad though.
>>
>>38090578
I've talked to actual centrists, and they don't even know what a SJW is. Only alt-rights give that much of a shit about what college tumblr kids are up to.

>everybody has been ceding ground to the far left for decades now.

"the far left"

If that were true, America would have things like universal healthcare like the rest of the civilised world.
>>
>>38090525
I used to watch his videos a lot, and I do think he's a decent guy, on a personal level.
The only thing he's said that really made me think he was a jackass was when he was talking with somebody and said why should he care about 50 years in the future, because he'll be dead.
He has kids, he's a bit of a dick if he doesn't care about the society they'll be living in.
I'm assuming that was an off-hand comment, but it pissed me the fuck off.

My interest in politics has progressed past his "feminists are ruining video games" level discussion though.
>>
>>38090501

Is this really your best rebuttal anon? Notice how you haven't addressed any of my points and instead are trying to change the direction of the conversation.

>white people have no culture
>white people hate each other
>etc

You move on from one insult phrased as a question to another hoping to get in jabs without ever having to defend the accusations you make. You hope instead the person you're replying to will be baited into responding to the next insult rather than making you explain your previous one because in reality you have no explanation.

Not even replying to you at this point desu, just fun to analyze what you're doing. When you pick up on this people like you become so predictable.

the best thing about it is that you're just parotting rhetorical strategy others have developed and have no idea how to have an organic conversation
>>
>>38090631
>America would have things like universal healthcare like the rest of the civilised world.
If the rest of the world had to have an actual military budget instead of being able to depend on America to be the world police, they wouldn't have socialised healthcare either.

If the US didn't have to be the world police, and finance other country's shit, as well as not being full of low IQ minorities, they'd probably be closer to socialised healthcare.

I'm talking more about cultural and social effects, not so much economic.
Even if the far left took over completely, they can't pull money out of nowhere to finance their schemes.
Well they can, but it wouldn't last long.
>>
>>38090594

But they have legitimate grievances against SJWs. They never claim that they are oppressed either, you continue to project.
>>
>>38090594
He actually seems to make a lot of effort in his research but I guess that's a matter of opinion.
>>
If you've experienced the political extremes irl you'd know they generally have a lot of issues. Be it temporary or not.

/r9k/ has a lot of issues. But most aren't temporary. We grow into them.
/pol/ is thrashing as the room grows smaller.
>>
>>38090600
Imagine if I could be funny and say things without being offensive because I have basic human decency unlike you.

>hurr durr I can't make fun of niggers before being called out for it
>I can't keep slaves because niggers have rights now
>I can't call for executions of homosexuals because they have rights now
> I can't invade countries for no reason because everyone what I did to Iraq
>>
>>38090594
Sorry but this is wrong. No one accuses SJWs of oppressing them. The major difference between SJWs and those against them is SJWs project entitlement for the protection of their feelings authoritatively onto others.
>>
>>38090631
>I've talked to actual centrists, and they don't even know what a SJW is.
Oh bullshit.
Unless your centrist has been living like a hermit in the woods for 20 years, there is no way they have not recognised that group and the causes they advocate for.

Or if your idea of a "centrist" is a leftist.
>>
>>38089651
>You can't even define white culture,

SEMITIC SEMANTICS
>>
>>38088444
Dougie Jones
They woke up.
Coffee.
>>
>>38090873
>no episode tomorrow

D:
>>
>>38090827
Pol constantly accuses liberals of oppressing them. see also George Soros Obama's shadow government political correctness etc. Pol thinks the entire world is a conspiracy.
>>
>>38090896
Again, you're wrong. SJWs authoritatively assert that you must change your behavior because it offends me. /pol/ does not do this, or feel "oppressed" by them. They may feel targeted or silenced, because they are, but they are not like SJWs. /pol/ wants free speech, SJWs want censorship.
>>
>>38090811

You see, now you try to make me look like some sort of stubborn oaf living in some backward place, thinking niggers should be enslaved and we should invade Iraq just for fun apparently.

But here's the thing even this literal "stubborn" oaf" you described would never have such an opinion nor would he think that way. He would probably just think for those people to simply stay away from him, not his business not theirs.
Yet, you desperately try to portray me as some gun wielding, rightwing lunatic, yet I never said anything in that regard. So what am I to do, to revert this back to you? Call you a dirty communist who lives of welfare and ruins the country? Do you expect something like that?

See and this is exactly what I mean, why didn't you actually try to actually form some suitable arguments against my claims of weak leaders and a weak society and what not.

No, instead you try to insult me directly, claiming I'd have no human decency, accusing me of utter bullshit. What in my post tells you that I'd have no human decency? Tell me do you find it ridiculous how black people who see themselves as "gangsters" wear their pants up their ankles? Well if you do you're a racist and apparently you have no humand decency. Or do you find it unnecessary for children to learn about "gay culture" with their rainbowflags, the way they have sex with each other and why they do parades with sextoys and bdsm suites. Oh well, homophobia I guess.

You see what I mean? I can't even point out those dangers without people like you sperging out. Since no matter what I do, its either racist, or homophobic, or islamophobic or whatever because apparently I have no human decency.
>>
>>38088444
DOugie get cofe
>>
>>38091036
I suppose the liberals did go too far.
>>
>>38088444
they care too much or at least act that way
also the whole kekistani thing really caused a rise in normalfags on this site
>>
>>38088444
If you think they're angry, check out this website

http://smoloko.com/
>>
>>38090837
I also don't know of anyone under the age of 30 who uses the term SJW as a way to discredit anyone they don't agree with.

>>38090952
>They may feel targeted or silenced

Which is are just synonyms for "oppressed"
>>
>>38090952
>SJW points out why something should be challenged, or the negative repercussions of certain behavior/language
>Moron thinks this is somehow authoritarian and a violation of free speech.

Or maybe it's just the starmanning we do that sees people resort to hugboxes.
>>
>>38091036
>it's dangerous for people to learn about gays.
See, this is why you're retarded. If you truly believed in an open society you'd have nothing to fear from education.
>>
>>38090952
Pol is against free speech. They want to establish a strong right-wing government and then stomp out dissent. Its good we don't tolerate the intolerant. We just need to extend it to radical islam
>>
>>38091181
The way you present it where they simply point out their opinions is very far from the way they operate in reality. Just look up "sjw"
>>
>>38091282
No, they're for free speech. That's why they have free speech rallies. SJWs are the ones who are against it.
>>
>>38091283
SJW was a buzzword created by pol to try and pre-emptively discredit anyone and everyone to the left of them.
>>
>>38091315
see: >>38091311

>ur a sjw u dont like free speach ur the reel fascist lol
>>
File: conchita-wurst.jpg (212KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
conchita-wurst.jpg
212KB, 1920x1280px
>>38091264

It depends what, I don't necessarily need to see some 40 year old balding man on the street in a BDSM outfit whipping his even older "boyfriend" in a dog costume while he barks to every strike he gets, all during a "gay pride" parade. Neither do any kids. Not even those who may turn out to be homosexual, on the contrary I think especially those will turn full on rightwing, since western society generally portrays all gays as sex obsessed lunatics. Or as mutants like pic related.
>>
>>38091351
I've seen many /pol/ users and similarly minded people try to gag, suppress and wish death upon people with differing opinions, just like the SJWs do. It's all shit. Once political ideologies become who we are we lose the ability to progress.
>>
>>38088444
It's called "politically incorrect" for a reason- people go on there to say things that they otherwise would not say in real life. Since we all know everyone has angry things they would like to say, /pol/ ends up becoming an angry place. It's kind of the idea behind it, you could say.
>>
>>38088892
Is that why you browse /pol/
>>
>>38091315
SJWs call themselves sjws though.
>>
Lol at all these SJWs being demolished. This is why they want censorship, say what they want about /pol/, /pol/ kills them in debate. Almost as if these people are fundamentally weak in every aspect of their lives and were only able to appear "intelligent" when their Jew handlers had total control over the media.

>>38091454

And have you made any progress? You can talk about higher ideals, but we're dealing with reality here. You have to accept reality for what it is instead of the idealistic thing you want it to be.

I'm not against you anon, I respect your belief, I just don't think you're being realistic.
>>
>>38090851

I love you anon. It's nice to see other people calling him out for not having any real argument and just using semantics/rhetoric to insinuate things.

The goyim are waking up ;)
>>
>>38091601
/pol/s world view is the same as cartoon villains
>>
Regarding sjws: I have experience with people freaking out because of something someone said and it always bothers me when people try and accuse others of being a certain way or meaning something they may not have meant simply because they're not speaking in pc-approved language. I like manners and politeness, but I see through many of these people as giving underhanded attacks to people they don't like by purposely taking them out of context and this kind of duplicitous behavior really rustles my jimmies as I do have personal experience with it, with people creating problems where there are none because they want an excuse to attack another person. But I guess the best way to deal with those people is pretend to take their concerns seriously and try to show them some compassion and hopefully they'll get over it, because maybe that kind of behavior is just general unhappiness and wanting someone to pay attention to them and take their concerns seriously, but then their concerns get more and more ridiculous, and they feel really special that they're forcing people to take their ridiculous concerns seriously. But this can really get out of hand and you can end up with a very spoiled child. There needs to be limits, discipline, some kind acceptance of harsh reality, because reality (nature) is harsh and we are at its mercy no matter what.
>>
File: 1498681918778.png (189KB, 706x512px) Image search: [Google]
1498681918778.png
189KB, 706x512px
>>38088686
>why are modern communists rich collage kids that had never worked in there life
>modern communists rich collage kids
>rich collage kids
>collage

heh heh....better luck next time kiddo
>>
>>38091315

Are you sure you're not thinking of "racist"? Or maybe you're thinking of "nazi"? Or "anti-Semite", or "sexist", or "mysoginist"?

Or maybe you're thinking of "white male"?

The Jew will not control this world for much longer and I hope your neurotic Jew brain obsesses over this everyday

It's whiteys turn now schlomo :)
>>
>>38088444
The truth has driven them mad.
Never go down the rabbit hole guys, it makes you deppressed and bitter.
>>
>>38091703

>I view anyone who I'm offended by as a cartoon villain because I'm scared

FTFY
>>
>>38091600
Ironically and after the fact. When someone else does it, it's out of desperation to try and discredit whoever it is that they're talking about or with.
>>
>>38091601
most rebuttals on /pol/ are just "cuck" or "shill" sometimes you'll get an actual response but it's few and far between
although this isn't a problem exclusive to /pol/
>>
>>38090564
maybe, it would be more wise than embarrassing yourself over and over.
>>
>>38091714
Why do you assume I'm Jewish?

It's so strange how no one can say anything remotely political without some /pol/ retard using them as their own strawman and assuming that they're Jewish or a SJW or a lefty, or a woman, or anything else.
>>
>>38091753
I don't think it was ironically and after the fact. And there's actually nothing wrong with a social justice warrior; it means they want to bring justice to people. Of course they have veered way off track, much like feminism has. Nazis, fascists, etc. are all negative and exaggerated titles
>>
>>38091775
I'd rather (unwisely) get MAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KvZI8BsSxw
>>
>>38091798
>. And there's actually nothing wrong with a social justice warrior;

People never use it as a term of endearment.

I used to be a leftist activist, no one ever called themselves ess jay dubs. They just called themselves activists, and if they were part of a specific ideology they would call themselves that, but never a three-lettered slur.
>>
File: 20170701_230857.png (97KB, 1440x666px) Image search: [Google]
20170701_230857.png
97KB, 1440x666px
>>38091843
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_justice_warrior
>>
>>38088567
The "global implications" are almost always just a facade used to hide the fact that they're insecure and inferior human beings.
>>
>>38091843
But yeah it probably didn't get majorly popular until it was negative. Still though, I did see people and still do see people call themselves sjws. But really we are just arguing about which side is worse.
>>
>>38091782

That's nice, but you are Jewish right? LOL
>>
>>38091765

Nah you're projecting. /pol/acks have legitimate reasons for what they believe, but on /pol/ you're going to get trolled because they know you have nothing to contribute to an actual debate. Develop better arguments and try again?
>>
>>38091708
>But I guess the best way to deal with those people is pretend to take their concerns seriously and try to show them some compassion and hopefully they'll get over it, because maybe that kind of behavior is just general unhappiness and wanting someone to pay attention to them and take their concerns seriously
Alternatively we could execute or imprison them
>>
>>38091782
>Why do you assume I'm Jewish?

>[INCREASINGLY NERVOUS KVETCHING]
>>
>>38091750
You guys use fear and anger to function.
>>
>>38091437
Why shouldn't people be able to learn about this?
>>
>>38092593

>u guyz r just evil nazis fear 'n hate etc

You're only proving my point anon. You are totally incapable of viewing reality for what it is and not some cartoonish battle between good (you) and evil (anyone who is not you).
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.