[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever think about getting revenge on your parents for creating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: beta.jpg (22KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
beta.jpg
22KB, 384x384px
Do you ever think about getting revenge on your parents for creating your ugly ass?
>>
Thats what being a basement dwelling NEET is for

Reminding them they should have never reproduced
>>
It's not their fault, they didn't choose this. It's pretty pathetic to not respect all your parents do to support your useless consuming ass desu.
>>
isn't it kind of revenge enough that they'll never get grandkids or anything to be proud of from me
>>
>>38088178
No.
Just neaten up, lose some weight, you're male so your appearance is less important than your wallet size.
Yeah, Super Chad is scrapping spare clunge of his cock, and that may never happen, but just fucking clear yourself up, and aim yourself at an appropriate hole.
>>
I consider myself pretty average looking so that's not an issue. I want to get revenge on them for raising me into becoming a total sperg
>>
One of them is dead and the other hates me for still living with her. I think they've paid the price already.
>>
>>38088258
Yeah, and I didn't choose to be born. Go fuck yourself. I owe them nothing.
>>
>>38088178
Being myself is revenge enough. They ruined my life and I ruined theirs. Mutually assured destruction. Can you imagine what's going through their heads when their friends and other family members are talking about their Chad and Stacy children reaching one milestone after another and then asking about me?
>>
File: 1496533559506.png (798KB, 996x868px) Image search: [Google]
1496533559506.png
798KB, 996x868px
>>38088258
just fucking lol. imagine being this cucked
>>
File: 1308326404543.jpg (38KB, 520x493px) Image search: [Google]
1308326404543.jpg
38KB, 520x493px
My parents were always 100% convinced that they were doing everything they could to make my life as good as it can possibly be. Their life always revolved around me and they will never ever even for a second allow the thought that their neurotic, suffocating helicopter parent love destroyed me as a person just as sure as blowing my brains out with a shotgun would. They're so lost in their ideal family delusions that any reasoning or dialogue with them is impossible. Getting revenge on them would be like getting revenge on a dumb dog for pissing on your bed. It's futile because they can't even understand that they did something bad, let alone that your revenge is a punishment for it.

When I finally kill myself, the newspapers will write one of those articles with the parents saying 'He was such a kind quiet kid. There was no sign that he was going through any inner turmoil. None of us had any idea' and nobody will ever suspect that they had caused all of this.
>>
>>38088258

your parents made you. how are they not to blame?
>>
>>38088178
I did.

>born to addict parents
>get adopted
>develop reactive attachment disorder
>drive dad into early grave with violent outbursts and general sociopathy
>guilt mother into supporting me using life insurance money
>congenitally incapable of giving a fuck

That said, one thing I can't stand is "psycopathy chic" bullshit that gets shit around on these and other boards. Try growing up and going through adolescence with no internal compass whatsoever. No fun, and frankly I'm surprised I'm alive.
>>
yeah and i got charged with uttering threats and had to do all this diversion shit to get it off my record

in my youth i was like a hair away from putting eillot to shame, i swear to god. now i dont really care for them any more, im in my upper 20's

i read in a book about adult virginity that being incel is a ersult from karma from your mother from the last life. i must of fucked her up real well to be in this position, eks dee

now i dont speak to them and just harbor resentment
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.