[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Awkward moments of the day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: what teens are reading now.jpg (45KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
what teens are reading now.jpg
45KB, 540x405px
>walk into library
>thought I saw mein kampf put on a return shelf
>wanted to get it but it was behind front desk so wasn't sure what to do so I kind of stand there for a bit doing nothing
>guy asks me if he can help me
>say that there was a book I wanted behind front desk
>he asks for the name of the book
>say "mein kampf"
>he's says what was the name?
>"mein kampf"
>he walks over to the shelf and picks it up
>wasn't mein kampf was some book that looked like it and was about WW2
>he say's it should be over here
>goes a few roles down, gives me the book.
>say thank you
>he says no problem kinda uneasily
So how was your day today robots? any awkward moments you want to share?
pic related, and no I'm not underage.
>>
>>38087075

>at uni
>working on homework with others
>start quoting Adolf Hitler in front of people
>black people and liberals in my group
>no one notices

Also
>start attending Jewish social events at uni
>pretend to be Jewish
>>
File: titleforimage.png (59KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
titleforimage.png
59KB, 500x338px
>7th grade
>friend asks what music I listen too
>wasn't really into any music at the time
>parents had an I-pod with speaker that they played 80's/90's songs on
>for whatever reason, I thought "mixtape" and "playlist" meant the same thing
>"I dunno, I only really listen to my parents mixtape"
>friend laughs
>"that's a joke right"
>"no"
>realize what mixtape means few days later
>contemplate suicide
>>
>>38087172
>>start quoting Adolf Hitler in front of people
I've done that to in front of liberals and some spic girl started getting really uneasily.
>>
>>38087368

Probably the delivery, doubt a spic girl would know Hitler. Maybe some Jews and good goy liberals would
>>
>>38087366

What does mix tape mean
>>
>>38087470

I thought it meant a song written and sung by someone unprofessional (ex. "my mixtape). But according to google (on multiple sites), it does mean playlist.

So the fuck DOES mixtape mean?
>>
>>38087449
>Maybe some Jews and good goy liberals would
No all the jews I've met have treated me like shit and insulted me and have been racist towards me for being white, acting like the typical sub human shit they are and I remember why Hitler gassed all their sorry asses. even though I did nothing to them they still acted this way, it's just in their kike nature.
>>
File: 1489438045000.jpg (47KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
1489438045000.jpg
47KB, 500x389px
>>38087590
Rappers tend to put out mixtapes which are basically free albums with them rapping over pre-existing/famous beats (or original ones their friends had thrown together). Usually made for next to nothing and done to build up buzz and such. The terms been bastardised a bit in recent years after Drake and Chance the Rapper put out "mixtapes" that sound like expensive, well made albums.
>>
>>38087754
Ah, okay. Thanks Anon
>>
>>38087075

>be me, normie
>inb4 gtfo reeeeeee
>work in a large store, book selling section
>full autismo dude comes in
>babbles something
>can't hear him but sure he said "Mein Kampf"
>tell him to wait a minute
>fetch three different editions of Mein Kampf
>tell him to take his time to choose
>autistically smiles at me
>frantically tells me something, I only understand he's gonna buy all of them
>tell him the cashier will give him a discount for next purchases
>autistically pays for the books and gets his coupon because more than $50 spent
>exits
>me runs in the bathroom to laugh at the Jewish owner of the store who unwillingly awarded a discount coupon to a dude for buying three Mein Kampfs
>brag on 4chan multiple times including this one
>>
File: kekoffee.jpg (93KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
kekoffee.jpg
93KB, 700x525px
>>38087917

Customer Satisfaction First!
>>
>woman at work twice my age always staring
>finally just stared back, no smile
it was awkward
I know she wants the D, how do I approach milfs?
she's married btw
>>
>>38087917
just curious, what was he wearing? and how good was his hygiene?
t. autistic NEET
>>
>>38087997
just fucking talk to her, ask about her day. usually works.
ask a bunch of questions but dont interrogate the lady, you gotta relate what she says to shit you know.
eg
>hows your day
>not bad, although i did a ticket earlier
>damn i hate getting those! hows things at home though?
cycle through a few of those, keep it light and natural, playa. after a few minutes be like "you know theres this new bar ive been meaning to check out you should join me"
simple shit like that usually sets me on the path to pulling some decent pussy
>>
>>38088404
*i did get a ticket
>>
>tfw $25 gift card to Barnes and Noble's
>tfw don't read because I always get bored by the generic, unwitty concepts and writing.

I wish I could read books without getting so bored, without feeling so detached from the scenes. I feel as unattached to book characters almost as much as I am to people.
>>
>>38087667

I know Jews are pieces of shit. But what I was saying is that they'd probably recognize the Hitler speech.

Man I really fucking hate Jews senpai. All the memes are 100% true about them when u meet them IRL.
>>
>>38088615
and the worst part is jewish women come onto me, I can't stand it, they're all so fucking ugly and look like rats, and there's no way I'd have children with a jew because she'd want to cut off my son's foreskin, I already had that shit done to me as a baby and that's one of the main reason I hate jews so much, also a jew actually called me a cheese dick once and another said something about circumcision, can't stand them and how proud they are of their mutilated dicks.
>>
>>38088967

I would never date a Jewish woman, not even for the dick cutting thing, but for how neurotic they are.

That being said its always fun to (friendly) bully Jewish girls. The more feminine ones like being bullied by the goyim (the dyke Jews hate men regardless), and I think it turns them on. I just like cucking Jewish men.

I wish goyim girls liked me :/
>>
>>38089076
>dyke Jews
I hate those the most, they brain washed my oneitis and she actually let her dyke jewish friends flip me off.
>>
>>38087075
>>38087172
>>38087368
>>etc

You guys know that you'd be on the train to gas town along with gypsies, jews, homos and other retards, right?
>>
File: 1473580107851.jpg (229KB, 627x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473580107851.jpg
229KB, 627x720px
>>38087075
>go eat sushi alone as usual
>Go to pay
>9 times out of 10 I use my card. today I pull out cash
>'33.50 please'
>Pull out $50 note and say 'Savings please'
>Spaghetti everywhere
>>
>try starting a conversation with female coworker
>say her name to get her attention, then ask her how it's going
>she doesn't respond
>people have told me I tend to mumble, so I repeat what I said louder
>still no response
>she doesn't appear to be wearing headphones or anything, so I assume I'm still mumbling
>try it again louder
>nothing
>louder
>nothing
>LOUDER
>"mate, I don't think she wants to talk to ya" - random customer from several metres away
>>
>>38089242

No I wouldn't. I'm a young male whose passionate about my beliefs, I'd be used in war even if I was just cannon fodder. IRL nazis weren't cartoon nazis and were strategic.
>>
>>38089242
Only thing I have is autism and that wasn't found until 1943, and the first autistic child was diagnosed in 1945 in japan of all places after the war so there's no way the Nazis would of known about autism and they wouldn't have killed me.
>>
>>38089317
oh god. she sounds like a bitch. that random customer seems pretty cool though.
>>
>>38089723
Yeah he was nice about it. I should have realised she was ignoring me, but I couldn't believe she would be such a bitch to not even make up an excuse like "I'm busy" after the second time.
>>
>>38089703
back then you were just retarded, not autistic.

>>38089609
you're also a frogposting NEET who would run away from battle
>>
File: 1472356617894.jpg (19KB, 480x405px) Image search: [Google]
1472356617894.jpg
19KB, 480x405px
>decide to try out tinder
>somehow match a qt
>talking for a tiny little bit about music and stuff seems okay
>suddenly ask "so what's your favourite cursed image?"
>she replies "cursed image?"
>mfw
>don't know why i asked

might just not reply desu
>>
>>38089850
autism only started coming in the late 30's because the fucking Americans invented vaccines. and I'm autistic and I don't seem retarded, I can actual spell and not break my keyboard and monitor. also English isn't even my first fucking language.
>>
>>38089850

You're just jealous of my rare Pepes : ^ )
>>
File: thethirdoption.jpg (5KB, 250x221px) Image search: [Google]
thethirdoption.jpg
5KB, 250x221px
>>38087366
You should an her hero desu
>>
>>38089609
>>38089703
Work-shy people got the oven too.
>>
>>38087590
Dipshit.

You make a collection of songs for someone you like. You record them on a tape. You give the tape to that person and say here's my mixtape.

Stupid fucking kids.
>>
>>38089317
damn dude bummer
>>
Ken so aksj388r
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.