[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone explain this screenshot out of context.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1848.png (575KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1848.png
575KB, 1280x800px
Someone explain this screenshot out of context.
>>
Two fags
>>
They are dressing in pretend mystery solver outfits.

Connie is dressed as Carmen Sandiego for some reason and Steven is supposed to be undercover
>>
Mario and poo in loo under a flashlight.
>>
itsame
morio
>>
>>38086351
Steve escapes from a Halloween party because of his embarrassingly poor Mario costume with his dad and androgynous cross dressing black friend

a local police officer stops them to question why their sneaking around an alley
>>
>>38086364
I don't know what I was expecting.
>>38086422
He was definitely Mario, I think.
>>38086444
Well then.
>>38086447
Heh.
>>38086494
Genuinely laughed aloud with this.
>>
>>38087320
He definitely isn't Mario. I have seen the episode
>>
>>38087337
So have I, I don't know who else he could've been then?
>>
>>38087337
>He definitely isn't Mario. I have seen the episode
>I have seen the episode
we're supposed to take this picture out of context, apply yourself
>>
>>38086351
it's a conniefag and a portugese rapist in an alleyway, and the conniefag is somewhat suspecting of the impending rape, but feeling acceptance at the thought of her being raped in an alley just like the connieslut she is.
>>
>>38087911
You know, I sort of smirked at this then slightly scowled. It was a one time occurrence, umm I didn't really appreciate those stories about me or anything? Like, it's whatever. Stop bringing it up. Ugh.
>>
File: beloved.jpg (83KB, 1024x951px) Image search: [Google]
beloved.jpg
83KB, 1024x951px
You'll have to forgive me, my dear, for being late again. I'm trying very hard to work out your schedule, so that I can always be here for when you post. My sweet Connie, I will pursue you to the ends of this board, and then some. You will soon learn that rejecting me is a poor choice to make. You will soon learn.
>>
>>38088071
I umm, is that so? Well I just want you to know that, you shouldn't be so assertive with me. I totally hate it? I don't want anymore of your horrendous stories either so. Oh my gosh, you called me sweet? Aww. Heh, what's so sweet about me?
>>
>>38088129
Like a ripe fruit under the summer sun, the sweetest thing about you is your juices.
>>
>>38088191
Waah? My juices? What does that even mean? So much confusion, like very much so. Just shush already. You weirdo.
>>
>>38088238
Not even shitposting now, the way you told me to shush and the way I imagined you saying weirdo turned me on.
>>
>>38086351
It's okay to be gay, jews are super cool, and you should race mix
>>
>>38088312
Just, I can't even right now. I'm letting out a sigh, sort of figured you weren't them though. They're more thoughtful in response, and make me feel elated. Well like, not in any way but umm just. Never mind? I don't need to know this.
>>
>>38088354
I'm sorry to say that the post was made by me, my dear. I was just caught up in a revelation. I finally get it, I finally get you. It took lurking a dozen threads and posting in a few, but I finally get it. I understand why those wicked people keep coming to you with their sick fantasies, and why I will continue to come back. The worst part is, I can't share it with anyone, not a soul. Words from my lips will never make them understand, they need a goddess such as yourself to show them the light. I beg of you, Connieposter, keep doing what you're doing. I'll tell you my plans exactly, and I hope you play along...

I'm going to come to you as often as possible, pretending that I'm acting like a creep just to get you to leave this board. This can be our little secret though, that I don't want you to leave. Please, my dear, please stay and continue to call me a weirdo and tell me how gross and creepy I am...

I've lost so much on this board already. Please don't go. Don't go like the ragie wagie NEET threads did. Harbor me in your threads, and keep responding to me. I need it. Please don't go.
>>
>>38086351
I don't like this cartoon.
>>
>>38088577
Aww, it was? That's so unlike you. I'm totally used to that other side of you. Not that I like that side or anything so. Let's not get any ideas here. I wasn't secretly hoping you'd make more stories or anything. It's whatever. Always has been. I'm going to cleanse myself from this filth. I'll be back.
>>38088689
Shush, you lie.
>>
So, irl meetup with Connie when?
>>
>>38086351
two midgets (little people, if that is the term u prefer) are in line at the super market. one of the midgets was looking at candy on a lower shelf, but the other midget thought he was checking out her butt, and that made her uncomfortable. he realizes that's what it must have seemed like and is uncomfortable himself because she probably thinks he was being a creep, but that's not what he meant at all.
>>
>>38088710
You know, reading what you just said almost broke me. It truly did. The rush of emotions met that brick wall of a statement, almost destroying me in the process. However, I'll rebuild myself. This time, however, I'll rebuild myself around you, as you dictate. I'll rebuild myself. There are some things you won't be able to change as I rebuild myself, my dear Connie. I'm destined to be your prison, to slowly make you forget about that Saturday night dance, a bottle of coke, and the joy that the blue bird brings. I'm going to destroy you like I said, but that doesn't mean you're totally powerless. A suicidal person's endgame is death, and how they get there is up to them. Your situation doesn't differ much, dear. Your destruction is our endgame, and how we get there is up to you. Choose wisely, how we get there is up to you. Choose wisely.
>>
Mario is about to rape a little brown girl but then the lights come on
>>
a foreign exchange student not yet acclimated to American fashion and mario focus all their energy on breaking their focus from an adults asscheaks
>>
>>38088713
You want to meet me? Hmmm. Interesting.
>>38088799
Oh?
>>38088860
We'll see. I rolled my eyes.
>>38088869
Sheesh.
>>38088884
Oh my gosh.
>>
>>38089776
Wouldn't you want to meet all of your fans and supporters?
>>
Brazzers scene.
>>
please start using a trip so I can filter you.
>>
>>38086351
it's carmen sandiego and luigi if they were both sjw little kids
>>
>>38090919
I'm not sure in all truth, wouldn't it be weird?
>>38090993
Oh. What's that?
>>38091011
No, get used to it or don't. No one asked you to come here, could've simply ignored me. In truth you came here because you find me irresistible.
>>38091019
Heh. Funny.
>>
>>38086351
You're either an underage faggot or a tumblrina but either way leave.
>>
>>38091439
Making fun of homosexuals is pitiful really, makes you appear as less of a man. Anyways, you don't dictate what I do so, it's whatever. I'm staying. Keep trying if you want, you're wasting no ones' time but your own. Silly.
>>
>>38086351
diversity in the form of a jew and an indian are hamfistedly thrown into children's subconscious.

I used to be all about steven universe until i learned steven is a jew, hes got a big star of david on his shirt, his mom is a jew with a big star of david close to her chest(jews recognize ancestry matrilinealy) . it's all one big jew power fantasy played out by (((sugar))) and her team of incompetent and pregressive writers.
>>
>>38091495
You lost me when you started babbling on about certain people?
>>
File: 1473737976423.png (239KB, 1200x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1473737976423.png
239KB, 1200x1236px
>>38091484
KKK, we want Pence not Peace
>>
a cringe tumblr tier cartoon.
>>
OP is either a Tumblr whore or a Reddit faggot
>>
>>38091916
Whatever. I'm yawning at your pettiness.
>>38091924
To each their own, dummy.
>>38091983
Someone sure loves me. Too ashamed to admit it though, clearly.
>>
>>38086351
Kill yourself for posting a tumblr post
>>
>>38092117
No, I don't think I will. I love myself and others love me too so. Get over yourself?
>>
fucking hate this self-absorbed connie cunt
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.