[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, how do you wagies get jobs? I have never been able

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Seriously, how do you wagies get jobs? I have never been able to get a job in my entire life so far. My parents are not going to let me mooch off them forever, and I dont have any disabilties that would get me free NEETbux
Pic unrelated
>>
Apply yourself you lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>38086329
See if there are any job fairs being held near to where you live. Employers there sometimes interview and hire right on the spot.
>>
Getting a job is easy, it's keeping it that's hard. Also just tell them you use this website and you would have a disability, they give a disability to anybody for any reason.
>>
Apply literally anywhere accepting. If you aren't applying to at least 3 places a day you can't "not find a job", you are just lazy.
>>
>>38086329
Go to community college, get straight A's in desirable major, transfer to state college, get above a 3.90, get job.
>>
>>38086329
Literally walk up to stores and ask.

>But what if they say no?!
You probably won't even get banned from your local McDonald's.
>>
Try a Temp Agency/Service.
>>
Well, OP, I'd start by asking "What have you tried?". Low-level jobs are had just by consistent effort, higher-level jobs are done by skill-based assessments and/or networking.
>>
it sometimes isn't about being a good pick, sometimes job just aren't hiring at a certain time.

I remember applying to this one place 3 times over the course of a year and they didn't even look at my shit until I applied in the spring which is their insanely busy months. I asked for the job and was given an interview literally on the spot they were that available. it's where I work now.
>>
>>38086329
>get degree
>join army
>leave with crippling depression and collect va check
>collect veterans preference job

People like hiring vets (in America at least), and I don't even "need" the job.
>>
>>38086329
Nepotism/Family or Friends Connections
>>
>>38086329
Do you have a car? You aren't getting hired if you don't have a car and a driver's license.
I live on an indian reservation where it's legal to drive without a license and most people don't bother surprisingly. Then they act surprised when they can't find jobs off the reservation.
>>
I started off with a shitty job, which I added to my resume and applied to get less shitty jobs, then so on.
>>
>>38086390
I apply a lot and still cant find a job. All the jobs, even low tier jobs require work experience which i dont have.
>>
>mom is manager of a store
>hires me to work with her
>>
>>38086329

Apply at retail stores (TARGET, Walmart, whatever) around Halloween when they are gearing up for black friday / christmas and shit. They will take anyone.
>>
at around16 i got my first job. i kept working there for a few years.
>>
Volunteer for stuff close to what you want to do
Look at government programs for young people
Apply for start ups
Repeat everyday

You are useless to an employee all graduates/young people are.
You have to give them something to invest in because your resume and experience is fuck all.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.