[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's hypothetically say my girlfriend of two weeks is coming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Room.jpg (46KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Room.jpg
46KB, 600x450px
Let's hypothetically say my girlfriend of two weeks is coming to my house for the first time.

>Did laundry (incl. clean bedsheets and all)
>Asked her if there were sanitary supplies she would need and purchased them
>Roommate, who is female, knows that she is coming over and is fine with this

Am I forgetting anything, bots? How would you prepare? Also, what do we do for the ~6 hours before we go to bed? Obviously penis in vagoo would be nice, but what else before/after?
>>
>>38085896
Well, hypothetically, I'd tell you to get the fuck off my board fucking normie.

Otherwise don't over prepare. Just watch movies and talk or some shit I don't know.
>>
>>38085948
A fitting reply, anon, and exactly why this is hypothetical.

Movies and talk. Okay. Talking is easy. Maybe I can stream something. I think /she/ has a netflix account, in this hypo. Thanks.
>>
>>38085896
Wait....you literally asked if she needed and thing for her period? What haha.

Pretty sure she can take care of that herself and not have her boyfriend of two weeks do so.
>>
>>38086008
>talking is easy

if that's true you've got a leg up over 99% of robots
>>
>>38085896
HEHEHE GUYS STACY IS COMING OVER TO SUCK MY DICK FELLOW BOTS

HELLO MY FELLOW 'BOTS HEHEHEE
>>
I had a girl come over last year and I cleaned everything. It didn't go over very well and I didn't understand why. She refused to talk to me after. My mom came over a month later and said the whole house smelled of cat piss, like really bad. I guess you just get used to the smell after long enough.

So if you have a cat air out the house if that might be a problem.
>>
>>38086040
>Pretty sure she can take care of that herself and not have her boyfriend of two weeks do so.
Well, he had to buy stuff so apparently she's hypotetically not
>>
>>38086040
I think he bought her a loofah or special shampoo?

He should get some ice cream and candles.
>>
>>38086794
Yeah. I don't get that. What type of weird girl are you dating?

I can understand if you were living together or if she came over a lot. At two weeks in bitch needs to get her own tampons or buy herself a Diva cup
>>
>>38086748
this
my has two cats. I don't smell a thing when I'm here, but if I'm out for a few hours, I notice the place stinks when I come back.
>>
>>38085896
Just so you know if she meets your female roommate this is all over.

We have secret ways of telling each other if a guy is worth our time or not, the roommate will sell you out for the beta bitch you are without uttering a word.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.