[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here extremely sensitive? When I look back on my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1445957439517.png (186KB, 1000x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1445957439517.png
186KB, 1000x1144px
Anyone else here extremely sensitive? When I look back on my childhood,I can only seem to remember the times when people insulted me or made me feel bad. Even to this day the smallest thing can make me super upset for the rest of the day. It sucks so much because there's truly no cure for this.
>>
File: 1336991711475.png (48KB, 274x254px) Image search: [Google]
1336991711475.png
48KB, 274x254px
>>38085599
Kind off. I'm pretty much schizoid ordinarily, but on occasion, mostly when getting way too drunk way too fast, I'll turn incredibly hypersensitive, to the point where I will cry for hours straight simply because of people dying around the world. Just complete anguish over people I have never even seen. I mean, my parents could die today and I wouldn't cry, but in those moments I will just bawl my fucking eyes out for strangers.
>>
>>38085599
Actually all humans are much more likely to remember events that have a strong emotional stimulus to them. That's why you're much more likely to remember someone insulting you rather than some boring random math test.
>>
same anon. its gotten worse for me recently too. I told myself that I would just stop talking to the people that were dicks to me, or my "friends", but now my life sucks and I have no one. I am really trying to get rid of this sensitivity.
>>
>>38085784
This. Your body makes you remember bad shit or things you've done wrong so that you don't repeat those things again. Everyone has that, it's up to you though if you are a pussy about it or learn from it.
>>
>>38085599
>tfw very, very oversensitive due to childhood bullying
>work at my fathers company
>have gotten 5 people fired because they upset me and I made my dad fire them, he is very protective because he is a single father
>tfw feel bad about it
>1st person did actually bully me, called me 'Scruffy Huffy' because I am obese and got tired walking the stairs and didn't shave enough, did this all the time so it was fair
>2nd person didn't really do anything, they accidentally bought up that I might have mental issues to my face and I pretended I don't even though I do so made my dad fire them
>3rd and 4th people were a couple who kept talking about their baby plans in front of me, so I was upset as I am a virgin and I told my father they were always telling me that I am too ugly to get a girl pregnant
>5th person was the one I feel worst about, a girl was talking about the fact that she and her husband had bought a house and I got butthurt that I live at home still so I wrote a 10 page detailed 'transcript' of her bullying me for the last year, which included threats to murder my family even though I had only seen her once before, and my dad believed it without asking twice
>saw her crying in the car park after

I am a bitch, I deserve death
>>
I got kicked out of a diaper fetish group on fetlife and it fucked me up for weeks even though I never posted there much before. if I'm not even acceptable with these freaks then I'll never be acceptable
>>
>>38085599
Same here. I try to be and think I am rational but every time a minor event come to my way I feel bad and all the awful moment in my life come back in one punch
>>
This isn't healthy.

I am like this and it isn't good. It's narcisstic and usually a means of generating self-pity, which in turn fuels apathy, laziness and the notion that you "deserve" a more benefitial life due to perceived wrongdoing at the hands of others.

Please take the above seriously and try to change your thought pattern.
>>
I'm not even gonna give that shit bait a (you), fuck off
>>
>>38086069
you did good, continue on your path, normans were doing that soo they can feel better about themselves because they know you are ugly and can't have their lifes.
they discuss plans about their sucess just to make people jealous.
it is a standart behaviour from normans
>>
>>38086151
It really depends on what kind of person you are. Self-pity, apathy, laziness, I have all that. But I know that the others are not the source of all the suffering. It's only in my head
>>
>>38086069
>too ugly to get a girl pregnant
>10 page detailed 'transcript' of her bullying me

This is why I still come to r9k, because only here are there people like this. A special place.
>>
I am like that too. I have learned to put up a facade of not caring, but I do care very much. I don't talk to people much because I am afraid that if I trust them, they betray my trust and I could not take it because of how sensitive I am. I also act much tougher online than in real life, because I am very sensitive toward other people and I wanna be a good friend to them.
>>
>>38086069
you're doing gods work anon,
fuck those normie scum and their pathetic boring "plans"
>>
>>38085599
Let me guess, you were in daycare at a very young age because that corporate job that mommy and daddy had was much more important than raising you. This left you in an environment where you had to fend for yourself from a very young age and you never had the feeling of enjoying your life. This made your childhood a living hell and now it's all you think of when you look back at...
>>
>>38085599
I'm really sensitive, too. I like to think that I am a little empathic, but really people like us most likely have borderline personality disorder.
>>
File: IMG_0241.jpg (169KB, 1240x1214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0241.jpg
169KB, 1240x1214px
Just do not dread on things said by other people, people are cunts, everyone is cunts. People look down on others so they themselves can feel better. But at the end of the day unless you have done something bad you should not dread on the past. Find people you relate to who do not put you down and only take criticism from them. Your life will be be better for it and you will hurt less.

Rare Pepe for the feels
>>
>>38087770
bug goghdf pdopld zfd everything
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.