[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is dating in your 30s? Are there still good single women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

How is dating in your 30s? Are there still good single women left?

I am 26 right now going into monk mode I wanna have a decent 4 years of self improvement before I try to go for gf.

Is it too late already? Should I drop my fantasy of pure waifu?
>>
>>38084703

>pure waifu

You can find someone in your 30s, but definitely not that
>>
>>38084703
monk mode is the highest abode, seek not the vile quarters of the gf, that which brings pain, misery, suffering, poverty, regret, deciet. seek the highest heavens that which brings, peace, tranquilty of mind, control, understanding, knowladge, wealth and wisdom
>>
>>38084703

I'm in my 40s and there are quite a lot of females around 35-40s willing to settle.

sadly 99% used goods, 1% virgin but not willing to date a neet like me
>>
>>38084703
At 30 you can still date younger women. Get an 18 year old if you can. And don't listen to those fags who bring the age/dating rule of half plus seven. There are no rules.
>>
>>38084703
>Are there still good single women left?
Definitely not. The good women are taken early on.

It's exactly the same from the other side. Used-up roasties complain there are no good men left. There are good men, but they're in relationships with the good women.
The rest of us have to settle.
>>
Shit op.
I turn 30 in two weeks.
In my 20's I went from Australia to North Dakota looking for a GF.
It seems like there's nothing left but future wives of other men and utterly unapproachable women.
If you couldn't find wife material by the time you hit 24 you'll never find anything. Seek other pursuits.
>>
>>38084703
>>38084868

This

>dating women your own age

what a dumb meme. They're mostly all dating 40 year olds.

Go for 16 year olds if it's legal.

but more importantly

>Should I drop my fantasy of pure waifu?

Yes.
>>
>>38084868
You won't get that unless you're tall or good-looking, or are at university as an older student.

Or if you're the boss/manager at your workplace, I guess. Then you can have all the early-20s pussy you want. Hire attractive girls, fuck 'em, then move them out of the department.
>>
>>38084703
It's exactly the same.
There is no difference.
When you're younger your peers will have some excuses. When you're older they'll still have excuses. The only difference is really how well you knew them up till the point you get older. The more familiar you were with the person and the longer they kept you on the side lines, the less likely you want to be with them specifically. A lot of the times you won't even recognize people you haven't seen for a long time like I see people and I think they might be someone I might of knew or they could be a doppleganger. If they don't say anything I assume they were just a doppleganger since I travel and meet a lot of people if they don't recognize me it's not likely them, kind of hard to keep track of it all.
>>
>>38085076
As a 25 year old stoner college drop-out working the lowest tiers of fast food possible I still managed to hook up with a 16 year old.

also

>early-20s pussy

is it illegal to have sex with girls under 21 in America or something?
>>
File: 1447523349535.png (934KB, 513x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1447523349535.png
934KB, 513x1117px
>monk mode
>still desires a gf
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.