[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I Chad? I'm tired of being a robot.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1498443969003.jpg (46KB, 570x726px) Image search: [Google]
1498443969003.jpg
46KB, 570x726px
How do I Chad? I'm tired of being a robot.
>>
>>38084227
Is this the epitome of Chad?
>>
>>38084232
It was about 5 years ago.
>>
first of all how old are you? that's pretty important
>>
>>38084227

Chads are born, not made. Your best shot is being a sugar daddy for some college roastie.
>>
>>38084269
I'm 25. Is it too late?
>>
>>38084227
Why would he do that to his hair? He's Italian, where's the grease?
>>
>>38084294
But I don't want to give whores money.
>>
>>38084313
It was used to make his pizza.
>>
1. start lifting (both improves your appearance and makes you more aggressive/competitive via testosterone, which is attractive)
2. practice relationships with steam friends for 6 months~2 years (if you can't even make online friends you should just kill yourself)
3. go (back) to college
4. easily gain traction socially because you'll be competing against emaciated betas, and people this young are still open to making new friends
>>
>>38084358
OK. Thanks. But what about clothing? Is what I wear important? My style is rugged and rough with plain t shirts and jeans and boots.
>>
>>38084380
I guess this depends heavily on what variety of chad you want to be; if you want to be a manly man engineer chad, you'll be fine just wearing what you said, if you want to be a business executive chad you should look into those conservative classy types of clothes, and so on
>>
>>38084306
okay dude, there are several important points. Obviously you've heard the "get a hobby", "start lifting" stuff. Which you should do if you don't want to be fucking miserable by 40. If you want to go the shitty short term solution way that will most likely yield results, here goes, assuming you're not morbidly obese or a tiny manlet.

-Your posture matters a fucking lot. Straight back, open chest, don't have your arms hanging like a goddamn mantis

-HAIRCUT. There's no way you'll ever be attractive to anyone if you have long hair as a guy without giant muscles and a 10/10 face. A normal undercut (the nazi haircut) makes anyone look better.

-If you're totally asocial without any experience, your only reasonable solution is alcohol. Force yourself to go to a nightclub, get moderately drunk and just try talking to women. It sounds difficult but seriously after a beer or five, everything social is way, way, WAY easier. Don't be afraid of "no" because neither you or she will remember it. Just say hi, some situation-relevant bullshit and offer to buy her a drink or something.

-and obviously, masturbate way less than you used to. Don't ever masturbate before going somewhere where's a risk of meeting people.

fuck this shit I don't want to write the rest but you get the basic idea. do as many quick fixes to your looks as you can in your current situation and let alcohol be your guide but don't drink alone ever or you will become an alcoholic and nobody likes those
>>
>>38084555
I wanna be a blue collar chad. I'm not that smart and I prefer to do labor.
>>
>>38084594
Ill work on my posture. I'm a baldlet. I'm kind of social and I do drink a lot. I'm kind of an alcoholic anyways. And I already cut back on fapping I do it every 4 days now. Thanks m8
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.