[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>im home alone watching moms dog >normie neighbour is having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1444006841342.jpg (11KB, 228x213px) Image search: [Google]
1444006841342.jpg
11KB, 228x213px
>im home alone watching moms dog
>normie neighbour is having a party
>can hear them since his house is like 20 meters away from mine
>full of Chads from the city
>I know some of the people there and they know I live here
>I'm so scared they might come to my house, steal stuff from my shed or just generally fuck ith me or the dog
>so scared they might come and bully the loser who spends his saturday night playing vidya alone
>I've already covered all my windows and locked my doors
>too scared to go to bed

What should I do?
>>
File: 4ae.jpg (40KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
4ae.jpg
40KB, 800x900px
>Tfw hear the splash of people cannonballing into neighbor's pool
>Tfw hear girls laughing
>Tfw my neighbors open their bedroom window to let the sex smell out
>>
o fug
one of them just sendt me a text telling me to come over
>>
>>38083800
Just keep playing vidya and then go to bed like always. They're all intoxicated and likely aren't thinking about the loser neighbor who spends his weekends alone.
>>
>>38084157
Stop playing Sims, anon.
>>
>>38084157
just go over there you fucking retard
there is nothing that they can say or do that will fuck you up. it's better to have tried than to always wonder what could have been.
>>
>>38084157
Tell him you can't go and make up an excuse. Then proceed to go there wearing sunglasses and a hat, try to not be noticed, steal some food and leave.
>>
>>38083800
Do you not have a gun?
>>
>>38084479
>>38083800

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Just ignore them, who cares??
>>
>>38084361
you're probably right, I'm usually really paranoid especially around drunk people
>>38084453
I'm not going over, I haven't had a shower in 5 days
>>38084454
I tried making excuses but he kept sending memessages, now I'm just ignoring him
>>38084479
I have a .22 LR
>>
>>38084545
>I haven't had a shower in 5 days

Let me eat your ass
>>
>>38084545
Take a shower and go over with your gun
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.